The Media Selling Lefties on WWIII with Russia over Ukraine?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
1) Why?

2) How?

is it just a knee-jerk reaction to agree with the drooling old coot? Have the media been cut in on Hunter's millions from Ukraine?

Why would lefties even consider going along with this? Is the media control over that half of the population so complete?

I have to say, this is unbelievable.

Ukraine should either pay Russia some kind of tribute, or be ready to fight them to the last man, woman and child.

Being ready to fight them to the last American man, woman and child should not even be on the table.

Or maybe Biden wants another unwinnable quagmire?

Lefties, please explain how you are falling for this one!

Biden is over-compensating in hopes of covering up his corrupt dealings with Ukraine and Russia, back when he was Obama's butt buddy.

Maybe he thinks that all the evidence against him and his crackhead son Hunter will disappear if the Russians sack Ukraine.

"10% for the Big Guy."

I doubt Biden will go to war over Ukraine
He is not that impulsive

We just got out of Afghanistan, I don’t think Congress will be that enthusiastic over another war

He is not that impulsive

We just got out of Afghanistan, I don’t think Congress will be that enthusiastic over another war

There was a whole fuckload of things you didn't think he was going to do when you voted for him. :laughing0301:

1) Why?

2) How?

is it just a knee-jerk reaction to agree with the drooling old coot? Have the media been cut in on Hunter's millions from Ukraine?

Why would lefties even consider going along with this? Is the media control over that half of the population so complete?

I have to say, this is unbelievable.

Ukraine should either pay Russia some kind of tribute, or be ready to fight them to the last man, woman and child.

Being ready to fight them to the last American man, woman and child should not even be on the table.

Or maybe Biden wants another unwinnable quagmire?

Lefties, please explain how you are falling for this one!
Are you forgetting NATO?
US is in NATO, and NATO is open to a qualified country joining their alliance.
Russia is trying to disturb the alliance, and prevent an autonomous UN country from being independent.
US and EU and free world countries need to protect their Humanitarian values from corrupt leaders like Putin.

There was a whole fuckload of things you didn't think he was going to do when you voted for him. :laughing0301:
Thank goodness we no longer have Trump leading us

He is too impulsive and does not take the advice of subject matter experts. Trump was also not trusted by our allies

He also had a questionable relationship with Putin

Are you forgetting NATO?
I wish I could. Have they caught up with their arrears yet?
Russia is trying to disturb the alliance, and prevent an autonomous UN country from being independent.
US and EU and free world countries need to protect their Humanitarian values from corrupt leaders like Putin.
Why does the U.S. need to rush in and save Europeans from themselves this century, having done it four times in the last century?

Why are the same people who are crying for us to defend Ukraine with American blood and treasure, insisting that we do nothing about the plight of Taiwan?

Thank goodness we no longer have Trump leading us

He is too impulsive and does not take the advice of subject matter experts. Trump was also not trusted by our allies
Name a single ally that lost so much trust in the U.S. under Trump that they stopped cashing our checks.
He also had a questionable relationship with Putin
The Bidens have a flat-out corrupt relationship with the Ukrainians. No question about it. "The big guy" should recuse himself from any decision concerning Ukraine.

He is not that impulsive

If it were our choice we would have missed many wars in our history

but the dictators around the world may force our hand as they often do

If it were our choice we would have missed many wars in our history

but the dictators around the world may force our hand as they often do
Hope it doesn’t happen
We have had enough wars that are none of our business

Are you forgetting NATO?

NATO has outlived it's usefulness.
It is working from an old outdated paradigm!
And the UN is as useless as tits on a bull!

You could never be so wrong.

NATO has outlived it's usefulness.
It is working from an old outdated paradigm!
And the UN is as useless as tits on a bull!

You could never be so wrong.
NATO a has kept Europe at peace for 75 years

Forum List

Back