Dan Bongino Permabanned from Youtube Platform

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Conservative host Dan Bongino has been permabanned from YouTube for 2020 election conspiracies among other breaches of policy.

Conservative host Dan Bongino has been permabanned from YouTube for 2020 election conspiracies among other breaches of policy.
I bet he's so broken over this

The fascists are going to regret doing this stuff.

I bet he's so broken over this
yeah really,people like him consider that an honor when that happens because its proof they speak the truth for not being politically correct. anytime you get banned by youtube when speaking of politics,you are a patriot who doesnt conform to government corruption so he is doing cartwheels now over this honor they bestowed on him.:2up: and doing this at the same time.:banana:

Oh, man! I never did get around to see who this guy wasn't. Did we lose yet another mic jockey that can't spell?

Badge of honor.

thats pretty much all i use it for now these days as well just to watch old classic concerts of favorite bands of mine such as duran duran,REO speedwagon,ect,ect and old NFL and MLB baseball and football games,thats it,nothing else.
I listen to this at least once a day at work with ear buds of course it really helps me get through the day.

Forum List

Back