Daily Number of Vaccinations Down After Biden Announces Mandates

No sir, I have said twice in this thread alone....

1. They should have approached this vaccination like the flu shots we get every year...They should have highlighted more of the positive outcome of getting the shots, rather than politicizing it and trying to lie about who is not getting the shot..

2. Instead of threatening peoples livelyhoods, and talking to American's like he is some kind of authortarian talking about his "patience wearing thin" He should be telling the public that he would emplore drug makers to produce more therepudics to take care of those who don't want to get the shots.

That's just a couple, but a start.
Totally reasonable, that's why it will never happen.

Oh really? What rock are you living under?
May not be Bidens, but it is in several cities with liberal politicians voicing their propaganda for it to be national.

New York City...
Indoor dining, fitness and entertainment venues must accept valid proof that you received at least one dose of any vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO.

Go ahead, start refusing minorities service, this bullshit will end pronto.
Might help to know who you are addressing...

They should have highlighted more of the positive outcome of getting the shots, rather than politicizing it and trying to lie about who is not getting the shot..
They did. They repeatedly talked about reducing community transmission and ending the pandemic. And about saving lives and easing the strain on our hospitals.

He should be telling the public that he would emplore drug makers to produce more therepudics to take care of those who don't want to get the shots.
That doesn't encourage people to get vaccinated. How bizarre of you to say.

So that's all you got? Exceedingly weak case for your point, there.

I'm not surprised. No one likes to be forced to do anything. The harder you press them the more they will dig in their heels and resist.

He probably made half a million people go from a "maybe" to a hard "no" with his mandates. Forcing people never works in your favor.

They did. They repeatedly talked about reducing community transmission and ending the pandemic. And about saving lives and easing the strain on our hospitals.

That doesn't encourage people to get vaccinated. How bizarre of you to say.

So that's all you got? Exceedingly weak case for your point, there.

1. That wasn't the crux of his message and you know it...

2. The vaccine is not going to get more popular with Biden, and progressives trying to convince that those not willing to get the shots are all Trump voters...That's just a lie.

3. You have to come to the realization that not everyone is going to get the shots..We need therepudics to care for them in the worst case. And unless you want your fellow American's to die a horrible death why would ANY President deny this?

"Democratic nominee Joe Biden said Saturday at a rally in Pennsylvania that if he wins the presidency, he will work hard on behalf of all Americans"

Withholding these therepudics from people he percieves as "Trump Voters", does that sound to you like a President that cares about "ALL American's"????

Because it doesn't to me...

That wasn't the crux of his message and you know it...
Absolutely it was, and I do know it. What you did was read some cherry picked white wing blogs designed to keep you in a constant state of drooling agitation.

Stop trying to make excuses for people making stupid choices. All the information for a rational adult to know vaccines are the way to go has been available fo months and months. They had their chance. Now, we get mandates, because we have too many stupid and ignorant people in this country.

I just took my 17 year old son to get his mandated encephalitis vaccine. Where is the outrage? Oh… it’s just political theater by the right wing nuts.

Absolutely it was, and I do know it. What you did was read some cherry picked white wing blogs designed to keep you in a constant state of drooling agitation.

Stop trying to make excuses for people making stupid choices. All the information for a rational adult to know vaccines are the way to go has been available fo months and months. They had their chance. Now, we get mandates, because we have too many stupid and ignorant people in this country.
So, you are all in on authortarianism....Got it....I think I'll move on to other conversations in this thread, because someone who speaks of his fellow American's in terms of "They had their chance" is not someone I think is looking for common ground...Have a good night.

So, you are all in on authortarianism....Got it
I didn't make any value judgments about the mandates. It's as if you are LOOKING for a reason to have a hissy fit. Of course you are, which is the bread and butter of thw white wing blogs you love so much. I did see them coming, though.

I just took my 17 year old son to get his mandated encephalitis vaccine. Where is the outrage? Oh… it’s just political theater by the right wing nuts.
Good for you...Were you threatened with your job if you didn't?

I didn't make any value judgments about the mandates. It's as if you are LOOKING for a reason to have a hissy fit. Of course you are, which is the bread and butter of thw white wing blogs you love so much. I did see them coming, though.
No "hissy" anything FFI, just realizing that our values don't line up on this...Not surprising.

Good for you...Were you threatened with your job if you didn't?
I was threatened with my kid not being able to go to school. That is a mandate. Nurse called us to remind. It was meningitis not encephalitis vaccine. I made a mistake.

I was threatened with my kid not being able to go to school. That is a mandate. Nurse called us to remind. It was meningitis not encephalitis vaccine. I made a mistake.
So, the President of the United States didn't threaten you? Good....

So, the President of the United States didn't threaten you? Good....
Mandates are mandates. Derp derp. You guys shift and shake all day long without staying on a message. You only mind THIS vaccine mandate. You don’t mind vaccine mandates. Why?

I can tell you why Joe and progressives do this...They are following the Nazi playbook of demonizing, and blaming the chosen targets for all their problems...
Where was Trump when the vax totals didn't increase????

I blame TRUMP!!!!!!!!

And all the people who follow him instead of the "science" and stuff!!!!!!

Joe even mobilized BLM against the Vax. This should get interesting. Will democrats admit black communities are anti Vax now?
I think this is what they call a "clusterfuck."

Clearly Trump is to blame, as he has so much influence over White supremacists who are Black.

Forum List

Back