Daily Number of Vaccinations Down After Biden Announces Mandates

We knew it would slow down. It’s just a numbers game really. Those that wanted it got it. Some hesitant people trickled in later and those that are left had legitimate serious concerns so we’re waiting. What Bidumb did with the mandate was solidify those peoples opinion that they don’t trust the government/vaccine/ pressure tactics. Basically anyone with any distrust at all was then dead set against it. We would probably have a lot more vaccinated if the mandate hadn’t been made.
If you asked the average person on the street just listening to these lying progressives, how many have recieved at least one vaccination shot, they'd probably tell you 20% or something....

"At least 212,545,360 people or 65% of the population have received at least one dose."

"Percent of people by age receiving at least one dose or fully vaccinated.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there is age information for 92% of people who received at least one dose and 92% of fully vaccinated people."

If we look at the chart in the link, the elderly have vaccination rates nearing 100%

Why doesn't the administration highlight this as a success...? Because they'd rather demonize the right, and bully them...Even though somewhere around 60% of the black, and brown population refuse to get the shot....

The cool kids used to be ANTIESTABLISHMENT…now they are antidisetastablishmentarianists
payn_c18488420210901120100.jpg

Daily Number of Vaccinations Down After Biden Announces Mandates

Biden did not make vaccinations a mandate.

If you want to get covid, go for it---

:)-

Not understanding why you would choose to lie when the information is out there?

"The Biden Administration is requiring businesses with more than 100 employees to vaccinate their workers against COVID-19 or enforce weekly testing for employees who refuse to get the shots.
If a business does not comply with the mandate, it will be fined."

I can tell you why Joe and progressives do this...They are following the Nazi playbook of demonizing, and blaming the chosen targets for all their problems...
I wonder why the paid Breitbart liar didn't post the numbers for the weeks BEFORE the announcement?

Easy answer: because he knows about 90% of Breitbart's audience only reads the headline.

Joe even mobilized BLM against the Vax. This should get interesting. Will democrats admit black communities are anti Vax now?
A totally predictable outcome except to liberal politicians...
I figured the minute blacks were refused service anywhere, there was going to be a shitstorm...
Medical Segregation is still Segregation...
20210829_215743.jpg

Never thought I would agree with BLM, but here we are.

Interesting since my fully vaccinated boss has been in the hospital with COVID going on 4 days now…
We have to look at the vaccine as something akin to a flu shot...They marketed it wrong...Probably to exert control...

What we do know is that;

It is safe.

While it won't prevent you from getting the virus, it will make the course of the virus much more managable...

So, If they would just level with the population, and stop treating therepudics like crazy ideas, then we could manage this like the flu.

I wonder why the paid Breitbart liar didn't post the numbers for the weeks BEFORE the announcement?

Easy answer: because he knows about 90% of Breitbart's audience only reads the headline.
I really don't give a shit that you don't like a source that isn't MSNBC, or CNN...If you'd like to post those numbers feel free, and we can talk about it...But, I am not trying to convince you of anything...

I figured the minute blacks were refused service anywhere, there was going to be a shitstorm...
View attachment 543146

Democrat progresssives have never shyed away from hurting, or even killing a few blacks in their quest for power.

View attachment 543146

White Conservatives and BLM finding common ground should scare the living shit out of the Libtards.

I really don't give a shit that you don't like a source that isn't MSNBC, or CNN...If you'd like to post those numbers feel free, and we can talk about it...But, I am not trying to convince you of anything...
The numbers show the daily vaccines have stayed steady. And since the mandates have not actually gone into place yet, that makes sense.

The numbers show the daily vaccines have stayed steady. And since the mandates have not actually gone into place yet, that makes sense.
Ok, can you agree that this administration has absolutely botched the marketing the vaccine to the American people? Or do you agree that they should crack down on those who are still holding out?

Ok, can you agree that this administration has absolutely botched the marketing the vaccine to the American people?
I am all ears, when it comes to your suggestions on how they should have done better. You forgot to say.

It is imperative that we do our best to prevent anymore dangerous mutations of this virus like the delta variant, and the only way that can happen is with mandates. If not for variants, and if we could develop a vaccine that was 100%, I would say screw all the paranoid antivax imbeciles out there. However that's not the reality we live in.

I am all ears, when it comes to your suggestions on how they should have done better. You forgot to say.
No sir, I have said twice in this thread alone....

1. They should have approached this vaccination like the flu shots we get every year...They should have highlighted more of the positive outcome of getting the shots, rather than politicizing it and trying to lie about who is not getting the shot..

2. Instead of threatening peoples livelyhoods, and talking to American's like he is some kind of authortarian talking about his "patience wearing thin" He should be telling the public that he would emplore drug makers to produce more therepudics to take care of those who don't want to get the shots.

That's just a couple, but a start.

Oh really? What rock are you living under?
May not be Bidens, but it is in several cities with liberal politicians voicing their propaganda for it to be national.

New York City...
Indoor dining, fitness and entertainment venues must accept valid proof that you received at least one dose of any vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO.

Go ahead, start refusing minorities service, this bullshit will end pronto.

It is imperative that we do our best to prevent anymore dangerous mutations of this virus like the delta variant, and the only way that can happen is with mandates. If not for variants, and if we could develop a vaccine that was 100%, I would say screw all the paranoid antivax imbeciles out there. However that's not the reality we live in.

Why? We live with the flu every year, and it mutates....All of this authortarian bs is just crazy, and devised to divide.

Forum List

Back