Daily Number of Vaccinations Down After Biden Announces Mandates

Mandates are mandates. Derp derp. You guys shift and shake all day long without staying on a message. You only mind THIS vaccine mandate. You don’t mind vaccine mandates. Why?

I think that people can make their own medical decisions right or wrong, it is their choice. That is what is called freedom. Maybe you'd like for the government to tell you how to live your life, not eveyone does, and that disagreement you can't stand...

For the record I am not against the vaccine, and I do think that people should talk to their docs, and make their own mind up.

I think that people can make their own medical decisions right or wrong, it is their choice. That is what is called freedom. Maybe you'd like for the government to tell you how to live your life, not eveyone does, and that disagreement you can't stand...

For the record I am not against the vaccine, and I do think that people should talk to their docs, and make their own mind up.
But why THIS one? You had to get all kinds of vax in your life. You never protested that you can’t attend school you pay taxes for without the vaccines required. It’s all political now. It’s a joke that costs lives.

Repeal and replace was the same way. The ACA is wildly popular. The pubs had no better idea. Claimed to repeal and replace but had no replace. They were against it just because Dems thought it was a good idea. Just like the vax. Republicans are so deluded by trying to be against everything they are against good ideas. The party is sick. It’s dying.

But why THIS one? You had to get all kinds of vax in your life. You never protested that you can’t attend school you pay taxes for without the vaccines required. It’s all political now. It’s a joke that costs lives.

Repeal and replace was the same way. The ACA is wildly popular. The pubs had no better idea. Claimed to repeal and replace but had no replace. They were against it just because Dems thought it was a good idea. Just like the vax. Republicans are so deluded by trying to be against everything they are against good ideas. The party is sick. It’s dying.

Then why did Democrats choose to politicize it? That’s where Joe went wrong.

Why this one?
Are you fucking crazy or just stupid?

Forum List

Back