Dad gave daughter a gun....uses it to save herself and boyfriend from 2 violent home invaders....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...that is one gift the father will always be glad he gave his daughter......

Florida Student Says She s Glad Her Dad Gave Her A Gun The Daily Caller

A University of Central Florida student says she’s glad her dad gave her a gun to take to school after she needed one to confront two violent home invaders who held her boyfriend at gun point and threatened her life.

Sable Nehme and her boyfriend, Nour Skargee, answered a knock at their off-campus apartment Tuesday. When they opened the door, two men burst in, WFTV reported.

One of the men pointed a gun at Skargee and ordered him to the ground.

“They said ‘we’re going to kill your girl,’” said Skargee, who also attends UCF. “That’s when I really lost hope, you know.”

Nehme told WFTV that she ran to the couple’s bedroom and tried to lock the door.

The only thing I could think of was I need to figure out a way to protect us,” Nehme said.

One of the men busted into the room, she described, but he was outmatched.

“So I grabbed the gun from up here in my closet,” Nehme recalled. “By the time I cocked it back — it already had bullets in it — I pointed it at him because he had busted through my door.”

Skargee says he was still on the ground while Nehme was fighting off the intruder.

When he looked up “it went from like complete like despair until, you know, I see her in the hallway holding the big revolver and they’re running out the door.”

It's a shame she didn't shoot one of them. Those guys need killing.

Yes...that is one gift the father will always be glad he gave his daughter......

A University of Central Florida student says she’s glad her dad gave her a gun to take to school after she needed one to confront two violent home invaders who held her boyfriend at gun point and threatened her life.

Sable Nehme and her boyfriend, Nour Skargee, answered a knock at their off-campus apartment Tuesday. When they opened the door, two men burst in, WFTV reported.

“They said ‘we’re going to kill your girl,’” said Skargee, who also attends UCF. “That’s when I really lost hope, you know.”

Nehme told WFTV that she ran to the couple’s bedroom and tried to lock the door.

The only thing I could think of was I need to figure out a way to protect us,” Nehme said.

“So I grabbed the gun from up here in my closet,” Nehme recalled. “By the time I cocked it back — it already had bullets in it — I pointed it at him because he had busted through my door.”

Skargee says he was still on the ground while Nehme was fighting off the intruder.

When he looked up “it went from like complete like despair until, you know, I see her in the hallway holding the big revolver and they’re running out the door.”

Lucky the intruders only had a pellet gun too.

Yes......in the terrifying moment when the 2 violent home invaders point a gun at your boyfriend and say they will kill you.....I'm sure they had plenty of time to look closely at the weapon the 2 violent home invaders brought with them........sadly...she didn't get a chance to ventilate the 2 a******s.......

Yes......in the terrifying moment when the 2 violent home invaders point a gun at your boyfriend and say they will kill you.....I'm sure they had plenty of time to look closely at the weapon the 2 violent home invaders brought with them........sadly...she didn't get a chance to ventilate the 2 a******s.......

Given they had a pellet gun they probably weren't planning to kill anyone. Just trying to scare them so they cooperate while they rob them. Hope they get caught and thrown in jail.

The democrats point out that it's racist to defend oneself and stop a home invasion robbery.

Has the woman been arrested yet? Have riots been organized by Al Sharpton and Barack Obama to address this injustice?

Given they had a pellet gun they probably weren't planning to kill anyone. Just trying to scare them so they cooperate while they rob them. Hope they get caught and thrown in jail.

Really Brain.....it would have been completely justified to shoot them....since they created the situation and for all the victims knew, their lives were in mortal danger.....

Hmmmmmm....had they raped the girlfriend....would it have been less of a rape since they just had a pellet gun?

Really Brain.....it would have been completely justified to shoot them....since they created the situation and for all the victims knew, their lives were in mortal danger.....

Hmmmmmm....had they raped the girlfriend....would it have been less of a rape since they just had a pellet gun?

I didn't say she couldn't have shot them. I would have been fine with it, save the trouble of finding them now.

In Florida, the moment they come through the door, they are a good shoot.

I had a friend, who robbed a fast food place with a toy gun. The manager knew it was a toy and refused to cooperate.

The cops charged him with armed robbery. They didn't care that the gun was fake.

Pellet guns can kill too. And they were going to use the pellet gun to control the situation. Tie them up, rape the girl and then, if they were generous not kill them. This was the 2nd best outcome. First best would have been to shoot one of them, well bestest would have been to shoot both of them.

Same for LA. Come through the door without permission and I don't care if you're carrying a dozen roses you're dead.

Pellet guns can kill too. And they were going to use the pellet gun to control the situation. Tie them up, rape the girl and then, if they were generous not kill them. This was the 2nd best outcome. First best would have been to shoot one of them, well bestest would have been to shoot both of them.

Or just take some valuables and go.

It is best to act in a way that you never truly know their intentions. If someone bests through my door, I am going to assume they are there to hurt me or my wife.

il_570xN.680848106_mnga.jpg

Did you see the woman? Odds are they rape her. The times when a home invader breaks in and doesn't engage in rape are countable on the fingers of one hand.

There was a new show called New York Med....or something like that....well, there was a couple on in the first show....home invasion....the guy was pistol whipped severly by the two animals.......he thought he had saved his girlfriend from sexual assault.....but didn't realize she had been assaulted in the bedroom........the intersting thing....they were later in a story about how they moved out of New York, because of the attack, and moved to a state where they could get a gun....having never before even considered getting one before.......

Did you see the woman? Odds are they rape her. The times when a home invader breaks in and doesn't engage in rape are countable on the fingers of one hand.

What stats are you using to make that claim?

What stats are you using to make that claim?

None. I'm using common sense and the reports of home invasion robberies that I see. Whenever there is a cute woman involved, rape is the result.

Forum List

Back