D O M A dems deny dey dummies....

[
Your problem with Ms. Prejean is that she's a conservative, and therefore you hate her for saying the exact same thing Obama said that you fall all over yourself making excuses for.

Hypocrite.

NO, guy, I hate because she a stupid, bible thumping reactionary who takes her clothes off.
...who said the exact same thing Obama said that you fall all over yourself making excuses for.

There is absolutely NO spin you can give this where you don't look like a flaming hypocrite.

No hypocrisy at all, since I never really expressed any opinion on their opinions to start with.

Obama's changed his mind on this subject.

I've changed my mind on this subject.

Prejean doesn't have a mind, as near as I can tell.

NO, guy, I hate because she a stupid, bible thumping reactionary who takes her clothes off.
...who said the exact same thing Obama said that you fall all over yourself making excuses for.

There is absolutely NO spin you can give this where you don't look like a flaming hypocrite.

No hypocrisy at all, since I never really expressed any opinion on their opinions to start with.

Obama's changed his mind on this subject.

I've changed my mind on this subject.

Prejean doesn't have a mind, as near as I can tell.
Yes, but you're looking at her through your hate-colored glasses, so your opinion is worthless anyway.

I have no idea why this thread was marooned here....somebody with a button is uncomfortable with my take on the Supremes ruling the country by fiat. But then the USSC hasn't had the people's interests in mind for 50 years....I'd like to see the next Conservative president (GOP or Tea) "stack" the court like FDR tried to do....expand it to 13 Justices by naming 4 new Conservatives which negates the DeSoto/Gaygen lesbo tandem the homo Kenyan stuck in there.

A lot of people are 'uncomfortable' with your take on everything; you're as welcome here as a turd is in a punch bowl. Not knowing who are what made you such a hate filled jerk would usually cause me to feel pity (for someone like you). You're so over the top an asshole I only feel disgust when reading your crap.

I have no idea why this thread was marooned here....somebody with a button is uncomfortable with my take on the Supremes ruling the country by fiat. But then the USSC hasn't had the people's interests in mind for 50 years....I'd like to see the next Conservative president (GOP or Tea) "stack" the court like FDR tried to do....expand it to 13 Justices by naming 4 new Conservatives which negates the DeSoto/Gaygen lesbo tandem the homo Kenyan stuck in there.

The existing court is 5-4 Conservative

You guys can't win for losing
Funny how you morons keep pretending you didn't lose your shit over the VRA decision. :lol:

What's wrong with the VFA decision? Looked okey dokey to me.

1017394_602615609760308_418196272_n.jpg

A lot of people are 'uncomfortable' with your take on everything; you're as welcome here as a turd is in a punch bowl. Not knowing who are what made you such a hate filled jerk would usually cause me to feel pity (for someone like you). You're so over the top an asshole I only feel disgust when reading your crap.
Boy, Bill Buckley nailed it, didn't he?

liberals-34-liberals-claim-to-want-to-give-a-hearing-to-other-views-but-then-are-shocked-and-offended-to-discover-that-there-are-other-views-34-~-william-f-buckley-jr.jpg

What's wrong with the VFA decision? Looked okey dokey to me.
Much leftist shit-losing here.

Here, too.

And here.

And here.

And here.

Still want to pretend it didn't happen?

If you have a problem...why don't you post on those threads instead of daving this one?
:lmao: Because ThinkProgress and TheProgressiveProfessor, in all their tolerant and inclusive glory, would not let a scary dangerous icky conservative post on their boards.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, I have indeed proven the left was upset about the VRA decision -- unless you'd like to make the case that President Obama is a conservative...?

[
Yes, but you're looking at her through your hate-colored glasses, so your opinion is worthless anyway.

No, I'm looking at her as a person who advocates a religion that would have branded her with a Scarlet A in centuries past.

I think you have to look at your own life before you try to preach morality to others.

You really can't preach about morality when you take off your clothes for money.

[

No, I'm looking at her as a person who advocates a religion that would have branded her with a Scarlet A in centuries past.

I think you have to look at your own life before you try to preach morality to others.

You really can't preach about morality when you take off your clothes for money.
It's funny watching the amoral make moral judgments. :lol:

[

I've got no problem with her taking her clothes off for money. Except she's probably depriving a strip joint of a perfectly good headliner.

I've got a problem with her claiming to be morally superior to people in committed relationships because they don't use the same orafices she does.

Oh, yeah, and she's really fucking stupid.

I've got no problem with her taking her clothes off for money. Except she's probably depriving a strip joint of a perfectly good headliner.

I've got a problem with her claiming to be morally superior to people in committed relationships because they don't use the same orafices she does.

Oh, yeah, and she's really fucking stupid.

So, if you oppose trying to preach morality to others, why do you preach morality at gun owners?

Oh, yeah -- it's different...somehow...it just is!!...when you do it, right?

Dismissed.

[

So, if you oppose trying to preach morality to others, why do you preach morality at gun owners?

Oh, yeah -- it's different...somehow...it just is!!...when you do it, right?

Dismissed.

It's nothing to do with "morality", guy.

I don't want you to have a gun because you're a crazy fuck who fantasizes about killing people.

A lot.

Even put it in your Avatar picture.

It has nothing to do with morality and a lot to do with self-preservation.

Forum List

Back