D O M A dems deny dey dummies....

Here we are again seeing the hate of the conservatives.

Pointing out liberal hypocrisy is not hate.

selective-outrage-liberals-obama-miss-california-hypocrisy-political-poster-1266638628.jpg

Has Carrie evolved yet?
:lol:

Obama's been all over the place on gay marriage.

But it wasn't until Crazy Uncle Joe threw him under the bus that he came out solidly for it.

:lmao:

Well, Ms. Prejean's credibitility wasn't helped when topless photos of her showed up, either.

The president changed his mind on this issue. So has much of the country.

Not seeing the problem here, other than you guys being upset that one more set of Rubes are being thrown under the bus by the Plutocrats.

Of course you don't see the problem. You're a flaming hypocrite.

Obama and Prejean said the exact same thing. The left attacked her and gave him a pass.

Hypocrites. Period.

Was Prejean elected by the people?

[

But it wasn't until Crazy Uncle Joe threw him under the bus that he came out solidly for it.

Or that he recognized where the people were at on the issue has changed.

In 2008, the population was still against Gay marriage. Now, it you put it to a national referendum, it would probably pass.

I guess my problem with Ms. Prejean is that she brought out her book of Ignorance (AKA the Bible) and started preaching to people and wondered why people didn't want to be preached at.

Well, Ms. Prejean's credibitility wasn't helped when topless photos of her showed up, either.

Not seeing the problem here, other than you guys being upset that one more set of Rubes are being thrown under the bus by the Plutocrats.

Obama and Prejean said the exact same thing. The left attacked her and gave him a pass.

Hypocrites. Period.

I think it is also a matter of context. One of those concepts Caveman doesn't understand.

I have no idea why this thread was marooned here....somebody with a button is uncomfortable with my take on the Supremes ruling the country by fiat. But then the USSC hasn't had the people's interests in mind for 50 years....I'd like to see the next Conservative president (GOP or Tea) "stack" the court like FDR tried to do....expand it to 13 Justices by naming 4 new Conservatives which negates the DeSoto/Gaygen lesbo tandem the homo Kenyan stuck in there.

Last edited:
I was going to respond but your claims are too deceptive

Turned into frenchies? Save the propaganda

Next time the spanking will involve a rolled-up newspaper...my hand hurts. :doubt:

I realize you put a lot of effort into your post but like I said, it is not worth a response

Try to post something serious next time and you may get a serious reply

Like I give a shit whether you reply to me or not? :lol: You can't defend the Kenyan Klown and you know it...weak ass response on your part. Adios.

I have no idea why this thread was marooned here....somebody with a button is uncomfortable with my take on the Supremes ruling the country by fiat. But then the USSC hasn't had the people's interests in mind for 50 years....I'd like to see the next Conservative president (GOP or Tea) "stack" the court like FDR tried to do....expand it to 13 Justices by naming 4 new Conservatives which negates the DeSoto/Gaygen lesbo tandem the homo Kenyan stuck in there.

The existing court is 5-4 Conservative

You guys can't win for losing

Hypocrites. Period.

So Obama being elected makes his hypocrisy okay?

You'd save time if you put "Obama can do no wrong" in your sig, and just posted "See sig" every time.

[

Or that he recognized where the people were at on the issue has changed.

In 2008, the population was still against Gay marriage. Now, it you put it to a national referendum, it would probably pass.

I guess my problem with Ms. Prejean is that she brought out her book of Ignorance (AKA the Bible) and started preaching to people and wondered why people didn't want to be preached at.
Your problem with Ms. Prejean is that she's a conservative, and therefore you hate her for saying the exact same thing Obama said that you fall all over yourself making excuses for.

Hypocrite.

Hypocrites. Period.

I think it is also a matter of context. One of those concepts Caveman doesn't understand.

Ahh, yes, "context" -- the excuse progs give when they can't explain their masters' hypocrisy. :lol:

Bullshit...it's Kennedy's court....he goes both ways like your Dear Leader. :doubt:

Funny how you morons keep pretending you didn't lose your shit over the VRA decision. :lol:

Funny how you morons keep pretending you didn't lose your shit over the VRA decision. :lol:

The RATS just lost 200,000 illegal's votes here in Arizona. I stumbled onto Elearnor Cleft screeching that Texas will "turn baby-blue" because of it...somebody should put a pillow over her face. :eusa_shifty:

Bullshit...it's Kennedy's court....he goes both ways like your Dear Leader. :doubt:

Even Kennedy runs away from the gay haters

The RATS just lost 200,000 illegal's votes here in Arizona. I stumbled onto Elearnor Cleft screeching that Texas will "turn baby-blue" because of it...somebody should put a pillow over her face. :eusa_shifty:

Once Republicans block the immigration bill, Texas will turn swing state

With younger voters gaining hold, Teaxas will go blue in 20 years, Florida in 10

Actually US v. Windsor (2013) is consistent with long-established Fifth Amendment jurisprudence concerning individual liberty and the right to due process:

What has been explained to this point should more than suffice to establish that the principal purpose and the necessary effect of this law are to demean those persons who are in a lawful same-sex marriage. This requires the Court to hold, as it now does, that DOMA is unconstitutional as a deprivation of the liberty of the person protected by the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution.

The liberty protected by the Fifth Amendment’s Due Process Clause contains within it the prohibition against denying to any person the equal protection of the laws. See Bolling, 347 U. S., at 499–500; Adarand Constructors, Inc. v. Peña, 515 U. S. 200–218 (1995). While the Fifth Amendment itself withdraws from Government the power to degrade or demean in the way this law does, the equal protection guarantee of the Fourteenth Amendment makes that Fifth Amendment right all the more specific and all the better understood and preserved.

UNITED STATES v. WINDSOR | Supreme Court | LII / Legal Information Institute

To state, therefore, that the ruling is based on ‘pop culture’ as opposed to Constitutional case law is fundamentally ignorant.

And for the last 50 years the Supreme Court has ruled to the benefit of all the American people, including those black, Hispanic, and homosexual.

[
Your problem with Ms. Prejean is that she's a conservative, and therefore you hate her for saying the exact same thing Obama said that you fall all over yourself making excuses for.

Hypocrite.

NO, guy, I hate because she a stupid, bible thumping reactionary who takes her clothes off.
...who said the exact same thing Obama said that you fall all over yourself making excuses for.

There is absolutely NO spin you can give this where you don't look like a flaming hypocrite.

Hey, rightwinger, did you find all the shit you lost over the VRA decision?

Forum List

Back