Transgendered people want more attention, so be louder and more demanding

So you think the First Amendment should apply only selectively, and only to those you agree with. Wake up. It applies to everyone.

If you don't accept their delusions they accuse you of bigotry. Now they have the force of law to force their sick, twisted delusions onto others.

Actually not.

The last thing they want is ‘attention.’

What they want is to be left alone, free to express themselves in the context of one’s personal liberty, as guaranteed by the Constitution’s right to privacy, free from interference from the state.

The ‘attention’ manifests when a transgender person correctly and appropriately fights back against the ignorance, stupidity, and hate they so often encounter.

So you think the First Amendment should apply only selectively, and only to those you agree with. Wake up. It applies to everyone.

No, but these freaks of nature seem to think it applies to them alone and anyone with a conflicting opinion should STFU.

The question is: why would anyone need to have a ‘conflicting opinion’? Just leave it alone and address your own issues.

What business is it of yours how one wishes to define and present himself?

The problem isn’t transgender persons, the problem is the right’s propensity toward authoritarianism.

The anger and hate in this thread suggests over-compensation for some deep & dark feelings.

No, but these freaks of nature seem to think it applies to them alone and anyone with a conflicting opinion should STFU.

The question is: why would anyone need to have a ‘conflicting opinion’? Just leave it alone and address your own issues.

The problem isn’t transgender persons, the problem is the right’s propensity toward authoritarianism.

The 'right' is not forcing women to accept men in their bathrooms.

If you don't accept their delusions they accuse you of bigotry. Now they have the force of law to force their sick, twisted delusions onto others.

What do you care?

If they want to engage in ‘delusions’ that’s their business, not yours.

You’re called a bigot because you go out of your way to needlessly harass transgender people.

The 'right' is not forcing women to accept men in their bathrooms.

Nonsense.

No one’s ‘forcing’ any such thing.

This is yet another sad example to the totalitarian right, and conservatives’ fear of diversity and dissent, where everyone must be compelled to ‘conform,’ or be subject to punitive measures, such as having one’s civil liberties violated.

What do you care?

You’re called a bigot because you go out of your way to needlessly harass transgender people.

They are welcome to indulge their delusions all they want. I, personally, do not wish to be party to them. I do not go out of my way to 'harass' anyone, but when they get in my face...
There are plenty of places that cater to these types of folks. My type is not welcome there. OK, I don't go there. I do understand why women would object to having some dick hanging out in their "private" spaces.

P.S. Any time you resort to court orders to enforce your opinion, you are forcing others to accept your bullshit.

What do you care?

They are welcome to indulge their delusions all they want. I, personally, do not wish to be party to them. I do not go out of my way to 'harass' anyone, but when they get in my face...
There are plenty of places that cater to these types of folks. My type is not welcome there. OK, I don't go there. I do understand why women would object to having some dick hanging out in their "private" spaces.

P.S. Any time you resort to court orders to enforce your opinion, you are forcing others to accept your bullshit.

The ‘restroom issue’ is a tedious red herring.

The issue is the right of each individual to self-determination, free from interference from the state, and conservatives’ refusal to accept that fact predicated on the right’s fear of diversity and dissent.

More nonsense.

Court orders are based on the law and facts in evidence, an objective review of the constitutionality of a given measure or policy. When that law is determined to be offensive to the Constitution it’s appropriately struck down, the failure belonging to those who enacted the offense measure or policy at the outset.

Actually not.

What they want is to be left alone, free to express themselves in the context of one’s personal liberty, as guaranteed by the Constitution’s right to privacy, free from interference from the state.

The ‘attention’ manifests when a transgender person correctly and appropriately fights back against the ignorance, stupidity, and hate they so often encounter.
To me, fighting back at what they think is dished out to them in return when they give their two cents only makes them sound like they think that they are the only people who have the right to give their two cents when they are not the only people who have such a right. Everyone has a right to give their two cents.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. This reminds me of that lead girl of the Dixie Chicks group. To me, she acted like no one else had a right to let their opinion be known when she put her own opinion out there first ten years ago.

Actually not.

Did you bother to click the link? They are saying they want more attention.

What do you care?

The ‘restroom issue’ is a tedious red herring.

The issue is the right of each individual to self-determination, free from interference from the state, and conservatives’ refusal to accept that fact predicated on the right’s fear of diversity and dissent.

More nonsense.

Court orders are based on the law and facts in evidence, an objective review of the constitutionality of a given measure or policy. When that law is determined to be offensive to the Constitution it’s appropriately struck down, the failure belonging to those who enacted the offense measure or policy at the outset.

Of course that right to self determination doesn't apply to people who don't want those of the opposite sex in their bathrooms or lockerrooms. There you think it's perfectly cool for the state to force them to tolerate opposite sex people in their bathroom.

Forum List

Back