Cuomo callously dismisses report.

This guy could be the biggest mass murderer since Hitler.....:(

I can't believe the hurt he causes the families of members that died because of his mismanagement in that state....He needs to be investigated by DoJ....

Democrats do not fear losing in the next election...they have found a way to steal them and the GOP is too stupid or doesn't care to stop them...maybe the GOP likes being second so they can fund raise....

I can't believe the hurt he causes the families of members that died because of his mismanagement in that state....He needs to be investigated by DoJ....
I'm afraid that the department of justice has been corrupted by the democrat party....

Democrats do not fear losing in the next election...they have found a way to steal them and the GOP is too stupid or doesn't care to stop them...maybe the GOP likes being second so they can fund raise....

The DemonRats are now introducing bills in both Houses for universal mail-in voting. They crave the power.

I hope all the dumbasses who voted for that party are happy.

Who cares? New York elected him three times. They're getting what they asked for and what they deserve.
Yeah, NY, like WA, OR and CA, is fucked as they are held hostage to the whims of large cities that haven't got a clue about how the rest of the country lives. WA elected Jay Inslee twice, and in '18 they gave him unbridled emergency powers that he has abused and continues to abuse non-stop.

The clown is trying to blame anyone and everyone else for HIS actions.

Forum List

Back