Cry Us a River, Marco

Just catching up, Krunchy Shitstain... You knid of bailed and were nowhere to be found after Walker kicked you fleebaggers in the ass...

Now, back to your fauxtrage...

("stalker"...:lmao: )

What did I predict?

Walker's recall, you fucking idiot... I already posted it in the Walker recall thread from election night...

Go look...:lol:

dumbass....

Naw, post it.

I gave up being optimistic after the Senate recall didn't go well.

Last edited:
They don't care, all they care about is this was some big WIN for Obama, we'll see if the people agree soon enough

What you people want, a big loss or a big WIN for Romney?
This is not a ballgame. This is real world.
Obama has had numerous chances to forward policy that would help improve the economy. Obama failed. Why? Because Obama believes the answer are ALL within the halls of Capitol Hill. Obama despises the private sector. He views capitalism and liberty as "unfair"....Obama is a Central Planner.
He has to go. We're no longer satisfied with this employee.
This isn't about "winning". This is about the well being and future of this nation.

The Recovery Acts has helped thousands of people and companies who had the wherewithal to get off of their collective asses and apply for different opportunities. Here's a link if your are interest:
Recovery.gov - Tracking the Money

Show me how he "allegedly" despises the private sector. Show me how he "views capitalism and Liberty" as any more unfair that the previous Administration.

You really don't pay much attention outside of Limbaughland, do you?

As I have stated, on numerous occasions, I'm not a listener of Limbaugh, nor am I a Fox News viewer. I can form opinions from facts all by myself... you should try it sometime, it's very liberating.

Obama did this purely for political point scoring... and, frankly, I find manipulating minorities with such blatant disregard for those people you claim to care about to be racist.. political opportunism over people. Obama is a sick man... and so is anyone who agrees with him on this. Rubio was working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a LONG TERM solution for these kids... and Obama fucked them over for his own power games. You people (and by 'you people' I mean the hacks who unquestioningly follow that fucking egomanic like a fucking messiah) are sick freaks.
How did he "fuck them over"? This doesn't stop Rubio from "working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a LONG TERM solution for these kids..", in fact if Rubio is so "concerned" about "these kids", he should be HAPPY that this Executive Order buys him more time to formulate his plan and do it right with less pressure.

Is there anything in that Executive Order that prohibits Rubio from formulating his plan? :)

It doesn't, which is why Romney jammed his foot in his mouth Sunday.

LOL, can you name some representatives from your party who wanted to work with Obama and a have a mutually beneficial relationship? :)

Obama is THE FRIGGEN PRESIDENT...he's SUPPOSE to act like one, not someone who stomps his feet when he doesn't always get his way..then decides to be a snake and play, I'll show them......that's why he's been a piss poor LEADER

but his base sure eats it up, as we can see from this thread

Except that's not what happened. The Republicans have shown from day one that they're completely unwilling to work with him. He's bend over backwards to get deals done and they've repeatedly spit in his face. I'm glad he's finally showing some courage and standing up for something instead of asking Boehner and McConnell if they'll use lube this time.

Courage is doing this five months before his re-election...He could of done this before 2010 when the Republicans were put in the house by the voters....
Courage my ass

They don't care, all they care about is this was some big WIN for Obama, we'll see if the people agree soon enough

Obama has had numerous chances to forward policy that would help improve the economy. Obama failed. Why? Because Obama believes the answer are ALL within the halls of Capitol Hill. Obama despises the private sector. He views capitalism and liberty as "unfair"....Obama is a Central Planner.
This isn't about "winning". This is about the well being and future of this nation.

Plus, he has the audacity to roll up his shirtsleeves, right?

I don't know which part of that is more laughable: the President "despises the private sector" in a time of record corporate profits, or the idea that capitalism and liberty mean the same thing.

as i have stated, on numerous occasions, i'm not a listener of limbaugh, nor am i a fox news viewer. I can form opinions from facts all by myself... You should try it sometime, it's very liberating.

Obama did this purely for political point scoring... And, frankly, i find manipulating minorities with such blatant disregard for those people you claim to care about to be racist.. Political opportunism over people. Obama is a sick man... And so is anyone who agrees with him on this. Rubio was working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a long term solution for these kids... And obama fucked them over for his own power games. You people (and by 'you people' i mean the hacks who unquestioningly follow that fucking egomanic like a fucking messiah) are sick freaks.
how did he "fuck them over"? This doesn't stop rubio from "working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a long term solution for these kids..", in fact if rubio is so "concerned" about "these kids", he should be happy that this executive order buys him more time to formulate his plan and do it right with less pressure.

Is there anything in that executive order that prohibits rubio from formulating his plan? :)

can i smoke him now? Awwwwwwwwwwwwww come on. Can i smoke him on?

lol

LOL, can you name some representatives from your party who wanted to work with Obama and a have a mutually beneficial relationship? :)

Obama is THE FRIGGEN PRESIDENT...he's SUPPOSE to act like one, not someone who stomps his feet when he doesn't always get his way..then decides to be a snake and play, I'll show them......that's why he's been a piss poor LEADER

Except that's not what happened. The Republicans have shown from day one that they're completely unwilling to work with him. He's bend over backwards to get deals done and they've repeatedly spit in his face. I'm glad he's finally showing some courage and standing up for something instead of asking Boehner and McConnell if they'll use lube this time.

I'm tellin ya! I actually wrote the President a couple of times, because I was beyond fed up with him playing nice.

Walker's recall, you fucking idiot... I already posted it in the Walker recall thread from election night...

Go look...:lol:

dumbass....

Naw, post it.
Nah, you're not worth the effort... I already posted it - Go find it yourself...

Like I said, Brass Monkey (and you conveniently left this out of the quote - wonder why), I gave up being optmistic after the Senate recall didn't go well, which was well over a year ago.

Basically, you're beating a dead horse bragging about this. Go beat your 2-inch wonder worm instead; you'll get more satisfaction that way.

I'm tellin ya! I actually wrote the President a couple of times, because I was beyond fed up with him playing nice.

did he respond back?
:lol:

Yeah right. Where you get tripe from is a mystery.
Incidents where Obama has shown anger....And acted not as the Chief Executive should, but as a ruler would..
The incident where Obama said, "the Cambridge police acted stupidly".
"I will step on the throats of the oil industry".
or this hissy fit....Barack Obama finding out 'whose ass to kick' over oil spill | Environment | guardian.co.uk.

Obama has been caught acting in an "un-Presidential" manner many times.
He has breached Presidential protocol on numerous occasions. Perhaps the most infamous incident where he bowed to the leader of another nation...What's next Barack, "flag dipping"?
Now, why on earth should anyone from the GOP want to work with Obama when he has clear and obvious disdain for the GOP.....

Thanks for your answer. You can't answer that simple question either. Who held out the "olive branch" to Obama and claimed that they wanted to work with him instead of against him in a mutually beneficial manner???
I did answer...With a rhetorical question. It began with "why on Earth"....There is your answer.
It was Obama, Pelosi and Reid who shut out the GOP from all negotiations re: Obamacare.
When the media got ahold of the White House press briefings, the mains stream media was told to report "The GOP is resisting bi-partisan negotiations with the democrats"....
LIE....The reality is the Democrats wanted the GOP to go along with the ACA as it was written. The GOP leadership saw right through this ploy for what it was. A plan to give the democrat party political cover in case Obamacare was a flop....The GOP said "No way. You're on your own."
Look like June 25th will be the day the SCOTUS rules on Obamacare.
Could this be the Obama care waterloo? Let's hope so. This legislation is the biggest piece of shit since No Child Left Behind...
Bet you did not know this....The Obama admin just allocated( from where I have no idea) over 800 million dollars for the IRS to enforce provisions that mandate every American buy health insurance from the federal government...Oh yes, you'll point out that for now private insurers still sell policies. Not for long. Most people will end up on the government plan. The goal of Obama care is socialized medicine.

I was a fan of "Obamacare" when I thought it was going to be a voluntary and contributory option for people who needed affordable health care. I hope it does get knocked down by the SCOTUS.
Why do you think that most people will end up on the government plan? Here's an interesting article:
The Bomb Buried In Obamacare Explodes Today-Hallelujah! - Forbes

Why does calling Barry Soetoro by his real name offend you? And I've been calling him him that for years... Hardly Bullshit. I'm not going to sit here and explain to you in depth how the "Divider in Chief"... "Divides". There are a million threads here alone that could outline that for you if you chose to believe it. Do I really need to explain it to you? I was pretty direct in what I was saying. and I even thought that I kept it simple enough for you to grasp the concept without being dramatic (see highlight above) ... Maybe not. Bottom line is it comes down to what you choose to believe. Which party you choose to support based on your beliefs. My beliefs, and opinions are based on "facts and my own Morality", not arbitrarily on the false dreams of "hope and change". As for the Soetoro Administration "deporting" illegals, Barry has fought States "tooth and nail" when they desire to uphold the Law by deporting Illegals... That IS a fact. Here's one... Obama vs. Arizona: The President is fighting a reckless war that will backfire politically - New York Daily News

Was he sworn in as "Barry Soetero"? Where did I say that I was "offended" by it?

Well, it is nice to back up your assertions with "facts".

I don't give a shit about the "hope & change" crap, I find it funny that you people hate him so much when he pretty much acts like the previous Administration in some ways (PA, NDAA, Libya, drones, more deportations than any other Administration, nation building bullshit, etc.). Not my cup of tea.

I think he was arguing against "racial profiling" and the "police tactics" that accompany it. Not that he" Mr Civil Liberties".......................

My hatred is of Mr. Soetoro's clear disdain for the things that made (make) this Country great, and his constant barrage of attacks on them - everything from his derailing our energy independence, to his lack of respect for the idea's which our Constitution was originally written. And sorry if he has a problem with States not treating Lawbreakers with kid gloves.

I do think that President Obama should have pursued a "multi-pronged" approach toward energy independence. He should have encouraged more drilling AND pursued "green energy" applications.

As I have stated, on numerous occasions, I'm not a listener of Limbaugh, nor am I a Fox News viewer. I can form opinions from facts all by myself... you should try it sometime, it's very liberating.

Obama did this purely for political point scoring... and, frankly, I find manipulating minorities with such blatant disregard for those people you claim to care about to be racist.. political opportunism over people. Obama is a sick man... and so is anyone who agrees with him on this. Rubio was working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a LONG TERM solution for these kids... and Obama fucked them over for his own power games. You people (and by 'you people' I mean the hacks who unquestioningly follow that fucking egomanic like a fucking messiah) are sick freaks.
How did he "fuck them over"? This doesn't stop Rubio from "working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a LONG TERM solution for these kids..", in fact if Rubio is so "concerned" about "these kids", he should be HAPPY that this Executive Order buys him more time to formulate his plan and do it right with less pressure.

Is there anything in that Executive Order that prohibits Rubio from formulating his plan? :)

It doesn't, which is why Romney jammed his foot in his mouth Sunday.

Yep.

We always knew Obama wasn't interested in working with Congress or bipartisanship unless it comes from him..

I think the people will see this for what it is, it's all one big game for Obama, whether it's good for this country and US CITIZENS..

Well that's a no. Just move the goal posts.how typical of you.

We all know why Obama didn't call Rubio. It was a deliberate attempt to manipulate minorities into believing that the Dems give a shit about them. Unlike Dems, I don't think minorities are dumb enough to see this for what it was. Blatant vote buying.

You really don't pay much attention outside of Limbaughland, do you?

Retards have more overall value than you after this moronic post..

Well that's a no. Just move the goal posts.how typical of you.

well if I had been speaking to you, it would matter...

Last edited:
We always knew Obama wasn't interested in working with Congress or bipartisanship unless it comes from him..

I think the people will see this for what it is, it's all one big game for Obama, whether it's good for this country and US CITIZENS..

Rubio's the one stomping his feet. Hell, where was his bill? What's stopping him from making Obama's executive action law? When is Romney going to say something of substance on it?

Lefties promote tolerance for criminals who enter the US illegally and then they make fun of an honorable Hispanic man who worked within the system to become a member of Congress. No surprises here. Look what the left did to Clarence Thomas and Condie Rice.

Forum List

Back