Cruz reacts to the bathroom insanity

Trannys going to go into a ladies room, find a stall, lock the door, pee
Then go wash his hands, adjust his makeup and leave

I can see why conservatives are terrorized
As a man I am concerned that I will find myself in a bathroom with a somewhat feminine looking dude in there ... I might faint or something LOL

Try not to be a ridiculous loon. This is about trans people, and you can't give one example of a trans person being a sexual predator.

Try not to be a ridiculous loon. This is not about trans people. It's about sexual predators claiming to be transexuals. I mean duh, that's obviously what I said. How do you know someone is a transgender unless they say they are? How stupid are you?

How do you know someone is a transgender unless they say they are? If you were a sexual predator. Explain why you would not claim to be a transgender. Are you claiming that sure, they'll molest little girls, but morality would prevent them from lying?

Allowing a trans person to go to the bathroom doesn't make being a sexual predator legal idiot.

Let me turn up the volume to see if you hear me.

A sexual predator says they are a transgender. HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE NOT????

Do you really think sexual predators won't think of that?

Sexual assaults by people claiming to be transgender are virtually nonexistent. Get back to me when that changes.

Are you being intentionally stupid? I'm not talking about transsexuals.

Sexual predators can say they are transsexuals and walk into girls bathrooms. How do you not comprehend what I am saying? You seriously don't think a sexual predator would think of the idea of walking into a girls bathroom and claim if asked to be a transsexual? Seriously, that never occurred to you?

There are an estimated 5,500 transsexuals in the entire United States.

There are 750,000 registered sex offenders.

You are giving them all access to little girls in bathrooms.

Make you feel like a good guy?

Quarryville man accused of using phone to look at 10-year-old girl in Sheetz restroom

Predator who claimed to be transgender declared dangerous offender

Charges for Man Disguised as Woman in Bathroom Filming

Can't imagine why you think perverts would ever consider such a thing, Kaz. You're just so paranoid and cynical. :eusa_whistle:

Try not to be a ridiculous loon. This is not about trans people. It's about sexual predators claiming to be transexuals. I mean duh, that's obviously what I said. How do you know someone is a transgender unless they say they are? How stupid are you?

How do you know someone is a transgender unless they say they are? If you were a sexual predator. Explain why you would not claim to be a transgender. Are you claiming that sure, they'll molest little girls, but morality would prevent them from lying?

Allowing a trans person to go to the bathroom doesn't make being a sexual predator legal idiot.

Sexual assaults by people claiming to be transgender are virtually nonexistent. Get back to me when that changes.

Sexual predators can say they are transsexuals and walk into girls bathrooms. How do you not comprehend what I am saying? You seriously don't think a sexual predator would think of the idea of walking into a girls bathroom and claim if asked to be a transsexual? Seriously, that never occurred to you?

Quarryville man accused of using phone to look at 10-year-old girl in Sheetz restroom

Can't imagine why you think perverts would ever consider such a thing, Kaz. You're just so paranoid and cynical. :eusa_whistle:
Yeah...I think creative mace use is called for.

How many sexual assaults by people who claimed to be trans sexual, or even just pretended to be transsexual whether they were actually transsexual or not? That is just not a common event.

That's because you're only starting to force transsexuals into girls rooms. BTW, over three times the men are "born women" as opposed to the reverse.

Seriously, you sit down and think about it, and it doesn't scare you? You're fighting to give sexual predators free access to girls bathrooms?

What's the standard for you though? How many little girls need to be sexually assaulted for it to start to be maybe not worth making transgenders feel comfortable in the bathroom they are going to?

How many of the 5,500 transgenders do you think would even want to use the opposite bathroom and announce their sexual deviancy? Note here I'm not using deviancy, it just means deviating from the norm. Obviously 5,500 people are not the norm in a country of 350 million

Nobody is giving sexual predators free access to little girls. It's a stupid argument, and you are too dumb to realize they are yet again using another stupid argument to keep RWNJs stirred up.

Challenge accepted.

OK, you own a Chuckie Cheese kids restaurant. A man starts walking into the girl's bathroom. You ask him about it. He says he was born a woman and starts threatening lawsuit on the spot.

Your move?

The only case of something like that is that RWNJ at a swimming pool, and he should have been arrested. He probably deserved an ass whipping too. Get back to me when that type thing is a real problem instead of a publicity stunt..

Your first link was about a sexual predator, and has nothing to do with transgender.
Your 2nd ling is about a sexual predator whose deviant behavior had nothing to do with bathroom usage.
Your third link is an aberration. You can find one or two cases of almost any deviant behavior you can imagine. That doesn't make those aberrant cases valid grounds to deny rights to an entire class of people. Come back when you can show your fears are validated by facts.

I'm also the father of two girls ...

How many sexual assaults by people who claimed to be trans sexual, or even just pretended to be transsexual whether they were actually transsexual or not? That is just not a common event.

That's because you're only starting to force transsexuals into girls rooms. BTW, over three times the men are "born women" as opposed to the reverse.

Seriously, you sit down and think about it, and it doesn't scare you? You're fighting to give sexual predators free access to girls bathrooms?

What's the standard for you though? How many little girls need to be sexually assaulted for it to start to be maybe not worth making transgenders feel comfortable in the bathroom they are going to?

How many of the 5,500 transgenders do you think would even want to use the opposite bathroom and announce their sexual deviancy? Note here I'm not using deviancy, it just means deviating from the norm. Obviously 5,500 people are not the norm in a country of 350 million

Nobody is giving sexual predators free access to little girls. It's a stupid argument, and you are too dumb to realize they are yet again using another stupid argument to keep RWNJs stirred up.

Challenge accepted.

OK, you own a Chuckie Cheese kids restaurant. A man starts walking into the girl's bathroom. You ask him about it. He says he was born a woman and starts threatening lawsuit on the spot.

Your move?

The only case of something like that is that RWNJ at a swimming pool, and he should have been arrested. He probably deserved an ass whipping too. Get back to me when that type thing is a real problem instead of a publicity stunt..

Child molesters are law and order right wingers. Got it. As always, you're a waste of time. You're not lucidly responding to my points.

So apparently child predators don't think of claiming to be transsexuals, or they are not capable of lying to molest children. You're a rocket scientist. And a moral cesspool.

So forgetting that typically less than 10% of crimes are ever solved, if you're wrong and 1% of even just the registered sex offenders are actually capable of thinking of lying and do it, the odds of someone entering a girl's bathroom is still more likely to be a registered sex offender than an actual transgender.

That's on you, you have no soul

Well, that certainly explains the paranoia and suspicion. :lol:

Your first link was about a sexual predator, and has nothing to do with transgender.
Your 2nd ling is about a sexual predator whose deviant behavior had nothing to do with bathroom usage.
Your third link is an aberration. You can find one or two cases of almost any deviant behavior you can imagine. That doesn't make those aberrant cases valid grounds to deny rights to an entire class of people. Come back when you can show your fears are validated by facts.

Sex predators are Vulcans, incapable of lying. Oh, and they are Republicans. You're an idiot

Well, that certainly explains the paranoia and suspicion. :lol:

And rightly so ...

Challenge accepted.

Your move?

Child molesters are law and order right wingers. Got it. As always, you're a waste of time. You're not lucidly responding to my points.

So apparently child predators don't think of claiming to be transsexuals, or they are not capable of lying to molest children. You're a rocket scientist. And a moral cesspool.

So forgetting that typically less than 10% of crimes are ever solved, if you're wrong and 1% of even just the registered sex offenders are actually capable of thinking of lying and do it, the odds of someone entering a girl's bathroom is still more likely to be a registered sex offender than an actual transgender.

As usual, another crazy right wing solution in search of a problem.

Sex predators are Vulcans, incapable of lying. Oh, and they are Republicans. You're an idiot

You're losing it numb nuts, Why don't you give that little brain a rest?

Challenge accepted.

Your move?

As usual, another crazy right wing solution in search of a problem.

Embarrassed. Of course, no sexual predator would actually lie to molest a child. Never happened, never will. You're a paragon of virtue.

Sexual predators love ya man. Just like terrorists. Well done

You're losing it numb nuts, Why don't you give that little brain a rest?

You are one ... sick ... fuck ... Sexual predators are cheering you on. Well done

I think it's time to stop the liberal games and put this issue to rest.

One does not get to decide how they "identify" in life. If you are born white (ahem Rachel Dolezal) you do not get declare yourself black. Science proves unequivocally that your genetics decide your race - not you mental illness.

If you are born a man (ahem Bruce Jenner) you do not get declare yourself a woman. Science proves unequivocally that your chromosomes decide your gender - not you mental illness.

If you are born German (ahem Elizabeth Warren) you do not get declare yourself Native American. Science proves unequivocally that your DNA decide your ethnicity - not you mental illness.

Only the disturbed modern-day liberal could claim that science and medical facts are irrelevant and that only a person's mental illness dictates their race, gender, etc. (but then again, we shouldn't be surprised as they've been disregarding science and data for over a decade now when it comes to the farce known as "Global Warming").

But....what makes it worse is that they don't apply their absurdity consistently. I "identify" as President of the United States and as Kiera Knightley's husband, but not one single hateful, bigoted liberal will support my access to the Oval Office or Kiera's orifices.

Which simply proves that they are in the wrong. If you can't apply your "logic" consistently and if you have to resort to discrimination, then you are clearly in the wrong. This discussion is flat out over and everybody knows it. Science, medical data, facts, ration, reason, and logic trump mental illness and fantasy.

Forum List

Back