Cruz is 1st Hispanic to ever win a primary or caucus in US; HISTORY being made.

why did Cruz and Rubio both cheat and they both happens to be Cuban Americans ...coincidence ...we don't think so........

Prove that Cruz cheated, dude.

Now that proven liar Rubio probably cheated, that is the kind of thing he does 24/7, but Cruz did not cheat.

Wow, and you claim you're not a Cruz supporter?

It is Donald Trump claim Ted Cruz stole Iowa, so what is your opinion of his comments?

Donald Trump says Ted Cruz 'stole' Iowa

Trump is spinning the Iowa results, nothing more and in private he is probably laughing about the absurdity of his charges.

And no, I amnot a Cruz supporter. He was actually my 6th choice or so at the start months ago, but he is now in the top three if Carson drops out.

I would take Cruz in a heart beat though over that lying scum bag Rubio, without a moment of hesitation.

Sure you will, and when Rubio is nominated you will lie and deny what you just wrote here, and will call everyone a racist because you find that stupid shit funny!

So where is your evidence to prove Trump is laughing at his comment, and is not serious about Cruz stealing the Iowa Caucus?

why did Cruz and Rubio both cheat and they both happens to be Cuban Americans ...coincidence ...we don't think so........

Now that proven liar Rubio probably cheated, that is the kind of thing he does 24/7, but Cruz did not cheat.

It is Donald Trump claim Ted Cruz stole Iowa, so what is your opinion of his comments?

Trump is spinning the Iowa results, nothing more and in private he is probably laughing about the absurdity of his charges.

And no, I amnot a Cruz supporter. He was actually my 6th choice or so at the start months ago, but he is now in the top three if Carson drops out.

I would take Cruz in a heart beat though over that lying scum bag Rubio, without a moment of hesitation.

Sure you will, and when Rubio is nominated you will lie and deny what you just wrote here, and will call everyone a racist because you find that stupid shit funny!

So where is your evidence to prove Trump is laughing at his comment, and is not serious about Cruz stealing the Iowa Caucus?
:bsflag::cuckoo:

:bsflag::cuckoo:

No, you're the one peddling the bullshit today like a typical partisan hack does!

Even a US general warns about Cruz and his lack of American values...why the lack of American Values ..one name "Fidel Castro"

Ted Cruz ISIS Strategy Blasted For Lacking American Values By Army General - Video

MacFarland-750x398.jpg

Ted Cruz called out by a U.S. General for his lack of proper American values.

I'd rather highspanics stop being highspanic and blacks stop being black and instead Americans just be Americans so we can get over this bullshit racist segregation mindset. I'm sure someone in another election who won a primary had someone in their legacy whose first language was Spanish.
I call bullshit on this.
I will not let you take away Ted Cruz's first-in-the-nation status! All Mexicans must vote for Ted or they'll be known as Uncle Hosea.
many mexicans do not like cubans.....

I wouldn't count on that.

Hispanics are 16% of the population. They are not all that relevant. IF the borders close, then that ratio will not change very quickly.

Texas and California are Minority-Majority States that have a heavy Hispanic population within their border, and to win a Election for President you have to win that Electoral College, and if Cruz does not get the Hispanic vote in either state then he will lose Texas and California.

I know how dare I write reality and he is not liked as much some might believe and he is Cuban, and Mexican's and Tejano's know the difference...

Not "Hispanic enough" huh? Very racist of you.
to many mexicans he may not be.....

I'd rather highspanics stop being highspanic and blacks stop being black and instead Americans just be Americans so we can get over this bullshit racist segregation mindset. I'm sure someone in another election who won a primary had someone in their legacy whose first language was Spanish.
I call bullshit on this.
I will not let you take away Ted Cruz's first-in-the-nation status! All Mexicans must vote for Ted or they'll be known as Uncle Hosea.
But what they have in common is that everyone hates Ted Cruz

I call bullshit on this.

it was great. I was speaking with my parents last night and they like marco. they hate cruz...think he's disgusting.

I call bullshit on this.
well not everyone.....he did just take Iowa...

Ted's half Cuban. The only votes he'll muster up is conservative Cuban exiles in Florida. The real Hispanics won't vote for him.

Every time I see some libtard post that 'only genuine minorities vote Democrat' I shake with laughter.

Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their neighborhoods deteriorate unless they live near whites, only 'genuine minorities' want to see the Democrats stay in power in our nations cities no matter how many minorities die from crime, drug addiction and squalor. Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their communities rot while they provide the Democrats with reliable votes.

roflmao

No one buys that bullshit any more dude.
Who has posted "only genuine minorities vote Democrat"? Name names.
Howie did when he stated in so many words, "The real Hispanics won't vote for him."
Ah...moving the goal posts now. Quoted a phrase means something...You made a claim that someone posted "only genuine minorities vote Democrat".......link whoever said that. NOT someone who said something different that you claim is "stated in so many words".

I call bullshit on this.
Trump says he cheated

I call bullshit on this.
Trump says he cheated
if trump doesnt get his way he will take his ball and bat and go home and then someone else will have to supply those....

Ted's half Cuban. The only votes he'll muster up is conservative Cuban exiles in Florida. The real Hispanics won't vote for him.

Every time I see some libtard post that 'only genuine minorities vote Democrat' I shake with laughter.

Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their neighborhoods deteriorate unless they live near whites, only 'genuine minorities' want to see the Democrats stay in power in our nations cities no matter how many minorities die from crime, drug addiction and squalor. Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their communities rot while they provide the Democrats with reliable votes.

roflmao

Howie did when he stated in so many words, "The real Hispanics won't vote for him."

Didn't say that, did I troll?

^^^^There you have it folks, right on time
Lol, you libtards cant stand it when people play your own bullshit tactics against you, can you?

Go ahead and deny it; we all know you do not accept a balance of logic anyway, so you might as well fess up.

'Whats sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander' is something you libtards have denied since at least Nixon's imposition of Affirmative Action standards.
So you admit to using a "bullshit tactic". Ok.

Exactly! Then they blame it on others like a woman beater who says she made him black her eye...when really you are responsible for your own actions. But If they believed that they wouldn't have any points to make at all

roflmao

Didn't say that, did I troll?
lol, um, yeah, you said exactly that, dude, and all anyone has to do is open the dialogue and read it at the top.

Forum List

Back