Cruz is 1st Hispanic to ever win a primary or caucus in US; HISTORY being made.

Sure you don't...

Why all the anger about those admitting Cruz is a pathetic candidate just like you are a pathetic excuse for a human?

Because I despise liars like yourself who think that they can tell me what my actual preferences are, lol.

You're a Cruz supporter and because you wrote you are not can not be the truth because remember I wrote I will support Rubio and you laughed at what I wrote, so I will laugh at you claiming to be a Trump supporter...

Lol, the epitome of libtard liar crippled use of reason.

You mean like you?

Pot meet kettle and both of you are black, and I am sure you will write racist while ignoring your own racism, right CRUZ SUPPORTER?

Also the liar is you seeing you were caught lying about what I actually wrote and will not address it, so how does it feel like to be a partisan whore?
Lol, you are such an idiot.

Ted's half Cuban. The only votes he'll muster up is conservative Cuban exiles in Florida. The real Hispanics won't vote for him.

Every time I see some libtard post that 'only genuine minorities vote Democrat' I shake with laughter.

Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their neighborhoods deteriorate unless they live near whites, only 'genuine minorities' want to see the Democrats stay in power in our nations cities no matter how many minorities die from crime, drug addiction and squalor. Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their communities rot while they provide the Democrats with reliable votes.

roflmao

No one buys that bullshit any more dude.
Who has posted "only genuine minorities vote Democrat"? Name names.
Howie did when he stated in so many words, "The real Hispanics won't vote for him."

I would like you to highlight where that poster wrote that because you have the habit of twisting and distorting what someone wrote.

I mean you took majority and made it into every city, so your word is not trusted when you claim someone wrote something...

E]
Howie did when he stated in so many words, "The real Hispanics won't vote for him."
Most won't vote for Cruz, either.

Jz7gDup.png

Sure you don't...

Why all the anger about those admitting Cruz is a pathetic candidate just like you are a pathetic excuse for a human?

Because I despise liars like yourself who think that they can tell me what my actual preferences are, lol.

You're a Cruz supporter and because you wrote you are not can not be the truth because remember I wrote I will support Rubio and you laughed at what I wrote, so I will laugh at you claiming to be a Trump supporter...

You mean like you?

Pot meet kettle and both of you are black, and I am sure you will write racist while ignoring your own racism, right CRUZ SUPPORTER?

Also the liar is you seeing you were caught lying about what I actually wrote and will not address it, so how does it feel like to be a partisan whore?

No, you are a liar that was caught twisting what someone wrote, and that is something a Cruz supporter would do!

Ted's half Cuban. The only votes he'll muster up is conservative Cuban exiles in Florida. The real Hispanics won't vote for him.

Every time I see some libtard post that 'only genuine minorities vote Democrat' I shake with laughter.

Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their neighborhoods deteriorate unless they live near whites, only 'genuine minorities' want to see the Democrats stay in power in our nations cities no matter how many minorities die from crime, drug addiction and squalor. Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their communities rot while they provide the Democrats with reliable votes.

roflmao

I would like you to highlight where that poster wrote that because you have the habit of twisting and distorting what someone wrote.

I mean you took majority and made it into every city, so your word is not trusted when you claim someone wrote something...
Lol, more bullshit from the bullshitter who cant read a fucking map.

Sure you don't...

You mean like you?

No, you are a liar that was caught twisting what someone wrote, and that is something a Cruz supporter would do!
roflmao, and since I amnot a Cruz supporter that makes as much since as any of your other stupid trollish posts.

How much does Soros pay you for your posts? lolol

why did Cruz and Rubio both cheat and they both happens to be Cuban Americans ...coincidence ...we don't think so........

Prove that Cruz cheated, dude.

Now that proven liar Rubio probably cheated, that is the kind of thing he does 24/7, but Cruz did not cheat.

roflmao

Lol, more bullshit from the bullshitter who cant read a fucking map.

No, I read the map, and pointed out the fact I did not write all of the cities were democratic and even highlighted what I actually wrote, so which one of us is lying?

It is you and please show where I wrote every major city in Texas is Democratic and your map shows a good majority of them are Democratic and I could bring up the mayor for every major city in Texas, and we could compare how many are Democratic versus Republican and I bet you will still lie and claim I wrote all of them are democratic, right?

So what does Laredo, El Paso, Brownsville, and the Valley have in common?

why did Cruz and Rubio both cheat and they both happens to be Cuban Americans ...coincidence ...we don't think so........

Now that proven liar Rubio probably cheated, that is the kind of thing he does 24/7, but Cruz did not cheat.

Wow, and you claim you're not a Cruz supporter?

It is Donald Trump claim Ted Cruz stole Iowa, so what is your opinion of his comments?

Donald Trump says Ted Cruz 'stole' Iowa

Trump accuses Cruz of stealing Iowa caucuses through 'fraud'
Source: Reuters

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday accused rival Ted Cruz of stealing a victory in the Iowa caucuses and called for another vote or nullification of Cruz's win.

Trump, who finished second behind Cruz, lit up Twitter on Wednesday with a series of posts saying the outcome was tainted because the Cruz campaign had deliberately spread misinformation about Trump's stand on Obamacare and an erroneous report that Ben Carson was dropping out of the race.

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it," Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted. "That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!"

Twitter was abuzz Wednesday morning over Trump's accusations. Several social media users tweeted screengrabs of an alleged deleted tweet from Trump's official account, in which he said Cruz "illegally" stolen the vote.

"Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified," Trump wrote.

Read more: Trump accuses Cruz of stealing Iowa caucuses through 'fraud'

Texas and California are Minority-Majority States that have a heavy Hispanic population within their border, and to win a Election for President you have to win that Electoral College, and if Cruz does not get the Hispanic vote in either state then he will lose Texas and California.

Cant win in Texas without the Hispanic vote?

Lol, you are a either a moron or a liar. About a third of Hispanics refuse to vote on the basis of their ethnicity and are proud Americans and Texans.

You're take on Hispanic politics is bullshit.
Not to mention Texas is a very christian state. Cruz does well with Christian voters.
Oh...that's what they call it there?

Wow, and you claim you're not a Cruz supporter?

It is Donald Trump claim Ted Cruz stole Iowa, so what is your opinion of his comments?

Donald Trump says Ted Cruz 'stole' Iowa

Trump is spinning the Iowa results, nothing more and in private he is probably laughing about the absurdity of his charges.

And no, I amnot a Cruz supporter. He was actually my 6th choice or so at the start months ago, but he is now in the top three if Carson drops out.

I would take Cruz in a heart beat though over that lying scum bag Rubio, without a moment of hesitation.

Forum List

Back