Cruz finds out how brilliant Trump is.

Nearly 1 MILLION people voted on the Drudge GOP Presidential Online Poll.

And guess who won?

CZ45vJqVAAAMcYi.jpg

Kelly looked like she was made up to go work in Miss Kitty's saloon afterward. Her false eye lashes were the rage.

She looked like she came right from the red light district.
Two superficial shallow twits.

Without Trump the debate had substance to it. And using clips of the politicians was a brilliant way to hold their feet to the fire. Too bad your candidate can't handle serious questions. To ensue we get a solid person in the office it is imperative that they be pushed during interviews & debates. Finding the right person who can handle being put on the spot and rise above it is vital.
Trump's idea of responding to challenging situation is to run & respond like a gradeschooler from behind a keyboard.

Fox news is an establishment ass licker propaganda group. Without Trump on stage all of fox's hate was directed on Cruz. I have to admit when i see those 3 goons calling themselves moderators i wanted to dump piss on them.
But Megan Kelly is a smoking hottie, and Chris Wallace is the closest thing Fox News has to a journalist
...and both progressives
When righties call people "progressives"....I think it's probably thee most misused word in play today.

We have Glenn Beck to thank for it too.

Fox news is an establishment ass licker propaganda group. Without Trump on stage all of fox's hate was directed on Cruz. I have to admit when i see those 3 goons calling themselves moderators i wanted to dump piss on them.
But Megan Kelly is a smoking hottie, and Chris Wallace is the closest thing Fox News has to a journalist
...and both progressives
When righties call people "progressives"....I think it's probably thee most misused word in play today.

Prove that they are not progressives

...and both progressives

Prove that they are not progressives
You didn't get my point then.

Glenn Beck's definition means anyone not an evangelical Tea Partier

Forum List

Back