Crocodile Dundee can't wait to board plane to escape crime infested Los Angeles

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He lives in a Venice Beach neighborhood, where once upon a time was a very desirable area. Now it's been destroyed by "homeless" bums.

Paul Hogan, 81, to board 'a plane home from Los Angeles at any moment'​

Vaccinated travellers who test negative for Covid-19 before flying into New South Wales will be spared 14 days in hotel quarantine from next month.

And it comes as welcome news to Paul Hogan, who is ready to board 'a plane home at any moment' from Los Angeles to Sydney, reports New Idea.

'He's itching for a big return,' a source said of the Crocodile Dundee star.

Ok. Let me make sure I have this straight. You are upset that an Australian Citizen. A foreigner. Is returning to Australia. You are annoyed that a foreign person is returning to the foreign country he came from.

I thought foreigners going back to their foreign country was desirable. Are we now saying we want foreigners here?

Ok. Let me make sure I have this straight. You are upset that an Australian Citizen. A foreigner. Is returning to Australia. You are annoyed that a foreign person is returning to the foreign country he came from.

I thought foreigners going back to their foreign country was desirable. Are we now saying we want foreigners here?
We have always wanted law abiding foreigners who are self supporting. Are you saying every foreigner in this country is a worthless air bellows wearing a cartel bracelet?

The communist democrat goal of making Venice an unliveable open sewer is moving right along.

We are upset that the Democrats have turned the once great American cities into shitholes.

"Upset"? Huh? I could care less what he does, I'm simply showing the reason this guy wants to get the fuck out of LA.

No, Venice Beach used to be a real cool place to hang out. When I was a kid it was a mecca for street performers, gazing at beautiful women, and the food was great.

Now it is yet another democrat third world shithole.

THAT is what we are talking about.

Moron.

No, Venice Beach used to be a real cool place to hang out. When I was a kid it was a mecca for street performers, gazing at beautiful women, and the food was great.

Moron.

It used to be one of my favorite places to go.
It was a place that if you lived in Southern California and you had out of town relatives or friends come visit, you would want to take them there.
Now, it's this:

1634568667264.png

and it's all because liberals are in charge of everything.

It used to be one of my favorite places to go.
It was a place that if you lived in Southern California and you had out of town relatives or friends come visit, you would want to take them there.
Now, it's this:

View attachment 553281

and it's all because liberals are in charge of everything.

Not liberals, progressives.

Moron.

Ok, so execute all the homeless. That will teach them.

He lives in a Venice Beach neighborhood, where once upon a time was a very desirable area. Now it's been destroyed by "homeless" bums.

LA is a shithole, but Australia is worse right now.

Australia, 2021: Unbelievable moment 'North Korea-style' cops check a pedestrian's COFFEE CUP to make sure he has a reason for not wearing a face mask in the fresh air of a Melbourne park​

Yes, but this one contributed and paid taxes here without collecting welfare and now has been run off by druggies and other illegals invading this country wasting welfare and shitting on the streets. Deport the homeless, keep the taxpayers.

Come on now. That's just silly. There is no way you could possibly actually believe that is the point of the thread. No one is that ignorant.

You're also not ignorant to the fact most America's are fine with legal immigrants that go through the proper channels to become citizens.

We don't want illegals.

Venice Beach is a shithole within a shithole...

LA is a shithole, but Australia is worse right now.

Australia, 2021: Unbelievable moment 'North Korea-style' cops check a pedestrian's COFFEE CUP to make sure he has a reason for not wearing a face mask in the fresh air of a Melbourne park​

No beat down videos?

The Australian police rubber hose treatment for anyone not locked up is epic.

Think about it this way...

California has become such an authoritarian shit hole that Paul Hogan wants to go back to his home country, where he can't leave his house under threat of government violence.

Pretty telling.

Forum List

Back