Internal Feud Between FBI and DOJ on how to proceed with Clinton Probe

Let me make it hard for you:
  • Post the crime she committed, where, when and how
  • Post the date of the crime, and the date it was discovered
  • Post the victim of the crime, and their injury or loss
  • Post the specific code (penal, business and profession, health and safety, etc.
  • Post the nature of the crime (violent or not)
  • Post if the crime is a misdemeanor, a wobbler or a felony.
If you do not have all of this information and do not post the evidence that each element is true and correct, I am forced to call you a liar.

OK, the night Vince Foster's corpse was found in FT Marcy Park. Bill, the acting President, ordered the FBI off the case. Hillary and Maggie Williams then looted the office, knowing beforehand that the Park Police would immediately rule Foster a "suicide" as to inoculate Hillary from a tampering charge. In fact, any rational assessment of Foster's corpse would've ruled the body did not die where it was found.

Tampering with a crime scene
Removing evidence from a crime scene
Obstruction of justice
Accessory to murder

That's what she faced if the Park Police didn't immediately rule suicide and Bill didn't keep the FBI out of it.

And what was removed?

Whitewater, Madison, Castle Grande, all the crimes that were later outed as crimes...

There is FAR more evidence against Hillary Clinton, the issue here is that you hold party above all. You support corruption provided it furthers the goals of your party.
LOL

Look, I know that you're a partisan, but the facts remain the facts. Hillary willfully violated federal law to avoid the scrutiny of the freedom of information act. I know that the party holds that peasants have no reason to know what their rulers are doing. But what she did is a class A felony. Then Hillary refused to comply with NIST security standards because her ancient blackberry isn't compliant. She's too dumb to learn to use an iPhone or Android. Due to her refusal to follow security standards. classified and secret documents were obtained by enemies of the nation, including troop movements in Iraq and battle plans in Libya. Failure to safeguard classified and secret information, providing aid and comfort to the enemy in times of conflict, is and act of treason.

Now obviously breaking into a hotel room to find evidence of election fraud by the party (which WAS found, odd that 320 failed to list that :eusa_whistle:) is VASTLY worse that treason which gets American military killed, party above all, but even so...

When busted, Hillary lied. She lied to congress, she lied to the American people, she lied to the FBI. Lying to the FBI is a class C felony. Her husband conducted a secret meeting with the AG of the USA on an aircraft with engines running to thwart attempts to find the details of this conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Look, you hold party above all, I get it. You seek to ensure that the American people never find out the truth, as does the press and the absurdly titled DOJ.

But the idea that piddly little Watergate is even in the same class as this is jaw-dropping. No one with integrity would make such a foolish claim, it's like comparing shoplifting to the Madoff fraud.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure that's all he did. Not for one moment did he ever consider that a national election was days away and tossing red meat to the Republicans would create a shit storm. If you believe that, you are even dumber than the way below average right winger.

The situation Clinton finds herself in is her own fault.

That I have to agree with.

Yes, Clinton made a mistake. A mistake she admitted and will never make again. Comey created a firestorm and did so intentionally. He did not make a mistake, he, according to the DOJ, violated the agency policy by going public. His behavior in this matter is at best misfeasance, and if he signed off on a policy he violated, malfeasance.

Nixon could have said, "I made a mistake and I won't do it again." The electorate then was about morals and still would have encouraged impeachment.

Hillary has broken so many laws that she hasn't admitted to. She should be toast...we shall see. Where are our morals?

Nixon said, "I am not a crook"

"Hillary has broken so many laws that she hasn't admitted to"? It is easy to make an allegation, and easy to defame a public person.

• Post the specific code (penal, business and profession, health and safety, etc.
If you do not have all of this information and do not post the evidence that each element is true and correct, I am forced to call you a liar.

Red:
What someone needs to post is evidence that a crime was committed and that she was found guilty of having done so. The only current major party candidate whom we know for sure has violated U.S. law and paid a penalty for having done so is Donald Trump. The only "conviction" of Mrs. Clinton of which I'm aware has occurred in the "court of public opinion."

There is FAR more evidence against Hillary Clinton, the issue here is that you hold party above all. You support corruption provided it furthers the goals of your party.
LOL

Look, I know that you're a partisan, but the facts remain the facts. Hillary willfully violated federal law to avoid the scrutiny of the freedom of information act. I know that the party holds that peasants have no reason to know what their rulers are doing. But what she did is a class A felony. Then Hillary refused to comply with NIST security standards because her ancient blackberry isn't compliant. She's too dumb to learn to use an iPhone or Android. Due to her refusal to follow security standards. classified and secret documents were obtained by enemies of the nation, including troop movements in Iraq and battle plans in Libya. Failure to safeguard classified and secret information, providing aid and comfort to the enemy in times of conflict, is and act of treason.

Now obviously breaking into a hotel room to find evidence of election fraud by the party (which WAS found, odd that 320 failed to list that :eusa_whistle:) is VASTLY worse that treason which gets American military killed, party above all, but even so...

When busted, Hillary lied. She lied to congress, she lied to the American people, she lied to the FBI. Lying to the FBI is a class C felony. Her husband conducted a secret meeting with the AG of the USA on an aircraft with engines running to thwart attempts to find the details of this conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Look, you hold party above all, I get it. You seek to ensure that the American people never find out the truth, as does the press and the absurdly titled DOJ.

But the idea that piddly little Watergate is even in the same class as this is jaw-dropping. No one with integrity would make such a foolish claim, it's like comparing shoplifting to the Madoff fraud.
I'm a partisan compared to you. roflmao

I'm a partisan compared to you. roflmao

You are a partisan compared to anyone.

Since I don't like Trump and have said so from the start, your "nuhn unh yoooooo" idiocy is a bit weak.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal - that is irrefutable fact. You and the other democrats here cover up and excuse the long parade of crimes by her, and our openly corrupt federal government because you hold party above the idea of a nation of laws.

[
Yes, Clinton made a mistake.

Yes, Don Hillary acted in a deliberately criminal manned.

A mistake she admitted and will never make again. Comey created a firestorm and did so intentionally. He did not make a mistake, he, according to the DOJ, violated the agency policy by going public. His behavior in this matter is at best misfeasance, and if he signed off on a policy he violated, malfeasance.

The openly corrupt DOJ cares only about covering up the crimes of the Clinton gang. Comey should by all rights frog march Don Hillary out of her next campaign stop in handcuffs.

If YOU did what she did, you'd be behind bars. I realize you support different laws based on status within the party, but your status is too low for you to be above the law, as Mafia Don Hillary is.

Your conspiracy theories are hysterical (as in funny) as well as conjured up by a paranoid personality.

Red:
What someone needs to post is evidence that a crime was committed and that she was found guilty of having done so. The only current major party candidate whom we know for sure has violated U.S. law and paid a penalty for having done so is Donald Trump. The only "conviction" of Mrs. Clinton of which I'm aware has occurred in the "court of public opinion."

Comrade, what crime was Richard Nixon FOUND GUILTY of? :dunno:

Fucking hypocrite.

Dumb shit, Nixon was never indicted (not impeached) and therefore not tried and not convicted. He got on Marine One, claimed, I not a crook and the rest is history (not the revised history promulgated by the neo fascists and echoed by you).

OK, the night Vince Foster's corpse was found in FT Marcy Park. Bill, the acting President, ordered the FBI off the case. Hillary and Maggie Williams then looted the office, knowing beforehand that the Park Police would immediately rule Foster a "suicide" as to inoculate Hillary from a tampering charge. In fact, any rational assessment of Foster's corpse would've ruled the body did not die where it was found.

Tampering with a crime scene
Removing evidence from a crime scene
Obstruction of justice
Accessory to murder

That's what she faced if the Park Police didn't immediately rule suicide and Bill didn't keep the FBI out of it.

And what was removed?

Whitewater, Madison, Castle Grande, all the crimes that were later outed as crimes...

Wow, the evidence is sooooooooo not there to prove your conspiracy theory. Tell us, what makes you so sure, LSD, or a natural high, a psychosis?

Your conspiracy theories are hysterical (as in funny) as well as conjured up by a paranoid personality.

You know stupid, it's not a "conspiracy theory" when the FBI director releases official reports on it.

You seek to cover for you party,. You have no more concern with the facts than you do for honest government, you seek only power for your party.

The situation Clinton finds herself in is her own fault.

That I have to agree with.

Yes, Clinton made a mistake. A mistake she admitted and will never make again. Comey created a firestorm and did so intentionally. He did not make a mistake, he, according to the DOJ, violated the agency policy by going public. His behavior in this matter is at best misfeasance, and if he signed off on a policy he violated, malfeasance.

What policy? The DOJ has yet to produce said official policy except via hearsay.

The relevant DOJ policy is probably this one:

1-7.530 - Disclosure of Information Concerning Ongoing Investigations
  1. Except as provided inn subparagraph B. of this section, components and personnel of the Department of Justice shall not respond to questions about the existence of an ongoing investigation or comment on its nature or progress, including such things as the issuance or seving [sic] of a subpoena, prior to the public filing of the document.
  2. In matters that have already received substantial publicity, or about which the community needs to be reassured that the appropriate law enforcement agency is investigating the incident, or where release of information is necessary to protect the public interest, safety, or welfare, comments about or confirmation of an ongoing investigation may need to be made. In these unusual circumstances, the involved investigative agency will consult and obtain approval from the United States Attorney or Department Division handling the matter prior to disseminating any information to the media.

He responded to no recent questions concerning this matter. He simply sent a letter to update Congress.

He disseminated no information. He updated the pertinent Congressional committee that there was a new development in the case. He did not define said element, nor did he contact the media about it.

He set up a firestorm, intentionally and with malice aforethought. Comey is not dumb, he is malicious and a partisan hack, probably hoping Trump get elected and he can be the next AG.

You know stupid, it's not a "conspiracy theory" when the FBI director releases official reports on it.

You seek to cover for you party,. You have no more concern with the facts than you do for honest government, you seek only power for your party.

You're full of shit, and dumb as a box of rocks.

[
Dumb shit, Nixon was never indicted (not impeached) and therefore not tried and not convicted. He got on Marine One, claimed, I not a crook and the rest is history (not the revised history promulgated by the neo fascists and echoed by you).

Stupid fuck, your fellow hack 320 made the absurd claim that unless your beloved Don Hillary was convicted, no one could criticize her. Communist "thinking" at it's finest. He said that after a long tirade on how horrible Richard Nixon was - for the piddling Watergate nonsense that is so quaint in comparison to the treason of Hillary.

Nixon was never indicted (not impeached) and therefore not tried and not convicted.

And yet he received a pardon.

74-09-08_pardon-proclamation1.jpg

74-09-08_pardon-proclamation2.jpg

Forum List

Back