Criminals are the real victims, according to the Los Angeles district attorney

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The magic word of 'equity' changes everything. It turns things like, oh I don't know, like 'logic' for instance, into mush.

Gun control is for civilians, not criminals. The criminal justice system should view criminals as victims. These are the guiding lights of Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon.

On the same day that an 81-year-old woman was shot to death in a home invasion robbery, Gascon sent out a fundraising email decrying the use of sentencing enhancements. Enhancements add prison time for violent crimes for a number of reasons, from gang affiliation to the use of guns.

USA has the highest Incarceration Rate in the World. American prisons are inhumane by Canadian and West European standards.

He's a sick trick, but the ultimate goal of the political left is the destabilization of America.

LOLOL.. You want fascism? We're better than that. We can improve quality of life, education, workforce health if you just quit being so damned scared.. Its time America calmed down and grew up.

He's a sick trick, but the ultimate goal of the political left is the destabilization of America.
I have come to agree with you. I've been fighting it, but -----------

Looks like complete destruction IS what they want. So they can do communism, I suppose. It did work to destroy Russia 1917--1919, after all.

Are we all remembering that the Left always, always starts the civil wars??

I have come to agree with you. I've been fighting it, but -----------

Looks like complete destruction IS what they want. So they can do communism, I suppose. It did work to destroy Russia 1917--1919, after all.

Are we all remembering that the Left always, always starts the civil wars??

Who are you going to fight this civil war against?

LOLOL.. You want fascism? We're better than that. We can improve quality of life, education, workforce health if you just quit being so damned scared.. Its time America calmed down and grew up.
Leftist sociopathy: Exhibit A.

I sure don't want any civil war..

I fully support a civil war if it brings back hoop skirts ...

362606-1576x1254.jpg

Forum List

Back