Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

The father does look like an asshole
Dentist-retired--451x900.png

And OMG I thought it was Carrot Top
trans-stabber-740x430.jpg

images
So we lose a respected Doctor for a mentally ill waste of space. Goodie.

The Democrats here do not think; they merely react.

Their masters have told them that trannies are the very best thing since bread came sliced, so they find ways to deflect and defend whenever a tranny shows how crazy they are.
Proving Transtrenders are mentally ill and a danger to society is bad for business. Especially if your goal is a gender free society.

That’s all you have to say about this murder? Really?

The dude is crazy and killed his father. It is fucked up. What more is there to say?

Do you think him being Trans made him a crazed killer?

Why do you people not every make threads about straight white people killing someone?

You think that guy had a good relationship with his son? If you don't love your kid because he's a tranny, you deserve to die at his hands. Sleep with one eye open bitches. LOL

So if somebody doesn't like that you are the way you are, do you deserve to die?

Way to do that freedom of speech thing.

Now I KNOW you're a bot. No human, no matter how stupid, would say a thing so unreasonable.

Last edited:
You think that guy had a good relationship with his son? If you don't love your kid because he's a tranny, you deserve to die at his hands. Sleep with one eye open bitches. LOL

So you must be all for capital punishment.

For political incorrectness.

Cool. We'll remember this.

You remember too.

Every year on Father's Day Cedar Point is full of gays. Why? Because their fathers disowned them for being gay. Those fathers are lucky their kids don't kill them. Pretty fucked up thing to do. Disown your son? I can't imagine. If one of my nephews was gay I'd still love them. They were born that way.

So you are all for capital punishment.

So we lose a respected Doctor for a mentally ill waste of space. Goodie.

I must say that the doctor could have kept a tighter leash on that waste of space and therefore taught it better to resist the indoctrination, but that's not culpability. I'm sure he was a busy man and there were a lot of years where he probably wasn't paying a lot of attention to what the "education" system was doing to his child.

Makes me wonder where the mother was.

I've got to send this story to my old doctor. He and his wife, also a doctor, are home schooling their children, thank God.

While MAGAts excuse children being slaughtered in school, minorities being slaughtered in churches and stores.
Arm teachers that are comfortable doing it. School shootings solved. After the Charleston shootings, some church goers stated carrying. Haven't heard of a church shooting in a while. Those are solutions, you want gun bans. The cities with the strictest gun laws are the most deadly.

Arm teachers that are comfortable doing it. School shootings solved. After the Charleston shootings, some church goers stated carrying. Haven't heard of a church shooting in a while. Those are solutions, you want gun bans. The cities with the strictest gun laws are the most deadly.

Why is it taking them so long to "get" this?

Or to understand that their phony SJW acceptance of the gun ban thing is completely transparent?

So sealybobo is not going to tell us if he/she/it is a supporter of capital punishment, I.E. the killing of this doctor for his crime of refusing to endorse his son's mental illness.

Like the leftists are fond of saying, "I'll take that as a yes".

So it's official, folks. sealybobo is a proponent of capital punishment.

Forum List

Back