My Co-worker's 19 yr Old Niece Was Murdered By Her Boyfriend Last Sunday

The OP wanted to talk about guns and he used the death of a girl in which no gun was used to introduce the subject.

Lame.
Nope. The point was terrible murders happen without guns.
Maybe you might want to think about that.
And you are right, they do. But more happen with guns than without.
But most of them are isolated murders. The tiniest fraction of them are mass shootings....but that seems to be the only thing that matters to you folks.
Moving the goalposts already?

The OP wanted to talk about guns and he used the death of a girl in which no gun was used to introduce the subject.

Lame.
But most of them are isolated murders. The tiniest fraction of them are mass shootings....but that seems to be the only thing that matters to you folks.
What goalposts?
We've been saying for years that most gun murders are with a pistol and usually only one or two victims. You can do that with a knife.
Nope....you folks claim that the only murders that count are mass-shootings because you think by taking away our guns they will stop.
Gun homicides will continue....even increase if you take everyone's guns.
The criminals will still be able to get them and you and I won't.

Lame.
If you want to stand on a pile bodies every time somebody kills a bunch of school kids I'm just giving you a little perspective to ponder.

I do.no such thing and you gave nothing. You simply posted something shitty. Just like every day.

Lame.
What goalposts?
We've been saying for years that most gun murders are with a pistol and usually only one or two victims. You can do that with a knife.
Nope....you folks claim that the only murders that count are mass-shootings because you think by taking away our guns they will stop.
Yup, you did. Since you can't even decide what the discussion is about I'mma call it a day. Happy Thanksgiving.

What goalposts?
Yup, you did. Since you can't even decide what the discussion is about I'mma call it a day. Happy Thanksgiving.
Buh-bye

Very sad, she's just a kid. Like a lot of things we fight about, guns are neither the cure all nor are they the root of all evil.
Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't.....but then again...the only reason we're arguing about this is because the left wants to take away any options. And it's not because of mass-shootings.....that's just an excuse.

Lame.
If you want to stand on a pile bodies every time somebody kills a bunch of school kids I'm just giving you a little perspective to ponder.

I do.no such thing and you gave nothing. You simply posted something shitty. Just like every day.
Oh, so now you claim you don't use mass-shootings to attack gun owners?

Very sad, she's just a kid. Like a lot of things we fight about, guns are neither the cure all nor are they the root of all evil.
Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't.....but then again...the only reason we're arguing about this is because the left wants to take away any options. And it's not because of mass-shootings.....that's just an excuse.

You are delusional.

This crazed lefty just purchased his third firearm two days ago. So, I've got three options. I don't want your fucking gun (well, unless you are a true psycho).

Asshole.

Now do your integrity a solid and tell your friend that you used his niece's death to try and score cheap points on an anonymous forum.

Lame.

Of course I don't. You are confusing me with the bogeyman that your weird media sources have created.

Asshole.

The point I was making is that this is a violent country.....and the hatred we see in the news isn't making it any safer.
Most of the left lives for mass-shootings....reality is not a place you people live in.
I wanted to give you a dose of reality. Not hear about it on TV. This is the real world we live in.
Every morning I wake up and hear somebody got murdered in Nashville.
Every morning.
The other day some guy walked up to some girl when she was at a automatic teller and kidnapped her.
He drove her around to several teller machines and eventually he killed her.
With a knife.
I consider one murder the same as any other.
They're all terrible.

You are delusional.

This crazed lefty just purchased his third firearm two days ago. So, I've got three options. I don't want your fucking gun (well, unless you are a true psycho).

Asshole.

Now do your integrity a solid and tell your friend that you used his niece's death to try and score cheap points on an anonymous forum.
He knows where I'm coming from.....and he'd tell you to go fuck yourself....asshole.

The point I was making is that this is a violent country.....and the hatred we see in the news isn't making it any safer.
Most of the left lives for mass-shootings....reality is not a place you people live in.
I wanted to give you a dose of reality. Not hear about it on TV. This is the real world we live in.
Every morning I wake up and hear somebody got murdered in Nashville.
Every morning.
The other day some guy walked up to some girl when she was at a automatic teller and kidnapped her.
He drove her around to several teller machines and eventually he killed her.
With a knife.
I consider one murder the same as any other.
They're all terrible.

No. You've said that you prefer murders with guns in this thread.

You are delusional.

Asshole.

He knows where I'm coming from.....and he'd tell you to go fuck yourself....asshole.

I doubt it. If he's normal, he'd wonder what the fuck your problem is.

Lame.

Of course I don't. You are confusing me with the bogeyman that your weird media sources have created.

Asshole.
I'm just amazed at how classy you've been about it.
BTW, this is how you folks always defend your positions.
You hide behind your victims.

You are delusional.

Asshole.

I doubt it. If he's normal, he'd wonder what the fuck your problem is.
Shows just how little you know. *ignored* with prejudice.

Lame.

Asshole.
I'm just amazed at how classy you've been about it.
BTW, this is how you folks always defend your positions.
You hide behind your victims.

What?

The proper response is an apology. To me for the baseless accusation and to your friend for taking a shiit on his niece's grave.

And.... these murderers always kill the most beautiful women.....that's what they like to kill....so sad.....so wrong...:(

And.... these murderers always kill the most beautiful women.....that's what they like to kill....so sad.....so wrong...:(
The thing we can't get these people to admit to is that we have a court system that breeds these guys.
If we could get the perps off the streets, less of this would happen.
But they'll never admit to it.
They want to blame a piece of metal.

Forum List

Back