Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

I'm sure THEY were bullied at that school.

So now being bullied in school is an acceptable reason for a murdering rampage.

Whooppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun times to be had by all!

I guess they'll have to change the Ten Commandments.

"Thou shalt not kill unless he's an asshole or you were bullied at school.

That'll work really well!

What's funny is that you haven't a clue of how ridiculous you sound saying shit like that, bot.

USMB -- Online now:

Total: 467 (members: 139, guests: 328)
Robots: 686

When I got out of the army I wanted to join the police force and be a detective. I got to spend some time with a couple of detectives and they talked about what they dubbed the "fag division" which was just a couple guys that followed up on violent fags.

I asked why they had that and the explanation was a exaggerated example but it still held true.

They told me if a normal man or woman kills someone that would shoot them, stab them and so on. But when a fag killed someone (almost entirely the victim was another fag) they would beat them, stab them 50 times, cut their balls off and set them on fire.

So basically the fags when they get violent they really go overboard, way more than a non fag would.

I'd wager less than 10% of all alphabet people are actually sane and reasonable. The vast majority are nuttier than a shithouse rat.

cool-story-bro-4-300x282.jpg

Thank goodnes no non-trans person has ever killed their parent, then you would have to condemn them all like you do with trans people.
Of course non trans people ARE condemned. They are loudly condemned, imprisoned and often executed. Being trans is not a defense to murder. Being trans is evidence of mental illness. Is that mental illness sufficient to remove culpability for murder?

Of course non trans people ARE condemned. They are loudly condemned, imprisoned and often executed. Being trans is not a defense to murder. Being trans is evidence of mental illness. Is that mental illness sufficient to remove culpability for murder?

In order for culpability to be a factor, they'd have to admit that it's a mental illness. That's not going to happen for some time.

No, we just get to hold on tight for a while, as the insanity spools itself out and eventually exhausts itself and dies.

Time is coming.

Pendulum swings.

Of course non trans people ARE condemned. They are loudly condemned, imprisoned and often executed. Being trans is not a defense to murder.

How many threads are made on this forum about non-trans people killing others?

So now being bullied in school is an acceptable reason for a murdering rampage.

Whooppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun times to be had by all!

I guess they'll have to change the Ten Commandments.

"Thou shalt not kill unless he's an asshole or you were bullied at school.

That'll work really well!

What's funny is that you haven't a clue of how ridiculous you sound saying shit like that, bot.

USMB -- Online now:

Total: 467 (members: 139, guests: 328)
Robots: 686

God should have said Thou Shall Not Bully

Didn't you hear Melania Trump? Bullying was her cause. It's a big problem. Yes, being bullied is probably something that happened to every rampager and serial killer

Bullying is linked to many negative outcomes including impacts on mental health, substance use, and suicide. Also MURDER!

God should have said Thou Shall Not Bully

Didn't you hear Melania Trump? Bullying was her cause. It's a big problem. Yes, being bullied is probably something that happened to every rampager and serial killer

Bullying is linked to many negative outcomes including impacts on mental health, substance use, and suicide. Also MURDER!
Stop bullying Melania and Trump.

Yeah the son is an asshole, and now, a murderer.

Every year on Father's Day Cedar Point is full of gays. Why? Because their fathers disowned them for being gay. Those fathers are lucky their kids don't kill them. Pretty fucked up thing to do. Disown your son? I can't imagine. If one of my nephews was gay I'd still love them. They were born that way.

Every year on Father's Day Cedar Point is full of gays. Why? Because their fathers disowned them for being gay. Those fathers are lucky their kids don't kill them. Pretty fucked up thing to do. Disown your son? I can't imagine. If one of my nephews was gay I'd still love them. They were born that way.

I see your training is now complete.

Your masters have conditioned you to the point where you now support murder and you will be theirs forever.

I see your training is now complete.

Your masters have conditioned you to the point where you now support murder and you will be theirs forever.

I don't support murder. I'm just telling you what makes these people snap.

You already claim it's a mental illness right? So what do you think is going to happen to a man who disowns his own child for having a mental illness?

I'm just telling you why. Not that I support it.

Forum List

Back