My Co-worker's 19 yr Old Niece Was Murdered By Her Boyfriend Last Sunday

And.... these murderers always kill the most beautiful women.....that's what they like to kill....so sad.....so wrong...:(
The thing we can't get these people to admit to is that we have a court system that breeds these guys.
If we could get the perps off the streets less of this would happen.
But they'll never admit to it.
They want to blame a piece of metal.

also

these criminals are not wasting their time killing ugly women... why is that? have you noticed... reading the news and watching CI TV?

no

they kill the best of the best.The most intelligent girls the most attractive...

I hate them.

The point I was making is that this is a violent country.....and the hatred we see in the news isn't making it any safer.
Most of the left lives for mass-shootings....reality is not a place you people live in.
I wanted to give you a dose of reality. Not hear about it on TV. This is the real world we live in.
Every morning I wake up and hear somebody got murdered in Nashville.
Every morning.
The other day some guy walked up to some girl when she was at a automatic teller and kidnapped her.
He drove her around to several teller machines and eventually he killed her.
With a knife.
I consider one murder the same as any other.
They're all terrible.

No. You've said that you prefer murders with guns in this thread.
You need to learn to read. He said he would prefer to be murdered by firearm as death by knife is generally a slower death and I quote "Personally I'd rather be shot than stabbed to death. It takes a long time to die from a knife wound." mudwhistle. Your agenda made your "alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass"

The point I was making is that this is a violent country.....and the hatred we see in the news isn't making it any safer.
Most of the left lives for mass-shootings....reality is not a place you people live in.
I wanted to give you a dose of reality. Not hear about it on TV. This is the real world we live in.
Every morning.
The other day some guy walked up to some girl when she was at a automatic teller and kidnapped her.
With a knife.
They're all terrible.

You need to learn to read. He said he would prefer to be murdered by firearm as death by knife is generally a slower death and I quote "Personally I'd rather be shot than stabbed to death. It takes a long time to die from a knife wound." mudwhistle. Your agenda made your "alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass"
Yeah....well that's your opinion.
Next thing you'll be doing is saying I made the whole thing up....which is why I posted the article you worthless fuck

Every morning.
With a knife.
They're all terrible.

Yep. He prefers being shot to being stabbed. That's what he said. Thanks for clearing that up.

46521745_2496195983740751_2303685466752286720_n.jpg

46507205_2496196000407416_4841077833704931328_n.jpg
46523532_2496196023740747_3339094278138757120_n.jpg
46691863_2496196110407405_208809507361390592_n.jpg

Last Sunday my co-worker's niece was murdered by her boyfriend. I just wish she had a gun. What was even worse is her mother was on the phone with her when her boyfriend attacked her, and she heard the whole thing: Two women gruesomely killed in Indianapolis by partners with violent histories, police say

"Two women killed last weekend in Indianapolis. Two gruesome crime scenes on the north side. And two men, now facing murder charges, with histories of violence.

On Saturday morning, 37-year-old Sarah Serna was found dead on a couch inside a boarding house apartment. Nearby, police recovered a sledgehammer, the apparent murder weapon.

On Sunday evening, 19-year-old Liv Harrison died after police say her boyfriend stabbed her at least 28 times. A blood-soaked knife, containing a seven-and-a-half inch blade, laid near her body."

Liv Harrison
Around 6 p.m. on Sunday, officers were called to a house in the 1700 block of Stevenson Street on the north side.

The front door was open, according to a probable cause affidavit. Officers were greeted with the sounds of a woman screaming: "Break down the door!"

Officers pushed open a bedroom door.

They saw 19-year-old Liv Harrison sprawled across the floor, the affidavit said, her body covered in stab wounds and cuts.

Above her stood 26-year-old Ronald Tucker Jr., knife in hand. A female relative of Tucker's stood nearby.

Officers tried to separate Tucker from the witness while commanding him to drop the knife, court documents say.

Tucker didn't. Instead, he first cut his own throat, police said. Then he tried to stab himself in the stomach.

A officer used a stun gun, which sent Tucker to the ground. Still, he fought officers, even spitting blood into an officer's face and mouth.

Eventually, officers arrested him, which began by taking him to Eskenazi Hospital for treatment.

Harrison was pronounced dead at the scene. An autopsy found 28 injuries on her body. Her death was caused by injuries to her head and neck, according to the coroner.

Investigators interviewed Tucker's relative, who said she shared the home with Tucker and Harrison. Harrison had been there for six months, the relative said, and she and Tucker had been arguing recently about Harrison's desire to return to California, where she's from.

0c0d19d0-7019-4cf8-b365-73d8f3716cad-ronald_tucker_jr.jpg

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police officers say Ronald Tucker Jr, 26, fatally stabbed Liv Harrison. (Photo: Provided by IMPD)

On Sunday, Harrison returned home from work with a few friends, the relative said, and talked again about wanting to return to California. That angered Tucker.

As Harrison gathered her belongings in a bedroom, the two started arguing. There was no physical contact, the relative said, until Tucker started stabbing Harrison with a knife.

The relative pleaded with Tucker to stop, she said, but Tucker continued stabbing. When the relative tried to escape the room, Tucker moved in front of the door frame to block her exit.

Tucker declined to speak with detectives, but one officer said Tucker said: "I killed her but I loved her."

He's under police custody while at Eskenazi Hospital. He's facing charges of murder, criminal confinement, intimidation and battery.

"We grieve for the family of the victim and encourage anyone in a violent relationship to reach out for help," IMPD Chief Bryan Roach said in a statement. "Abusive behavior should not be tolerated in any home, especially behind the guise of love."

That same relative experienced violence at the hands of Tucker just a year ago, according to court documents.

Around 2:45 a.m. Nov. 9, 2017, Tucker fired a gun inside the home, according to a police report, and began arguing with the relative.

She told police that she tried to take the gun away. Tucker responded by pushing her to the ground, the relative said. Then he started choking her.

Prosecutors dropped three Level 6 felony charges and one misdemeanor charge in exchange for Tucker's plea to domestic violence, a misdemeanor. Tucker was sentenced to 359 days on probation.

Then on Nov. 8 of this year, Tucker was sentenced in a case of resisting law enforcement and operating a vehicle while intoxicated. A judge suspended his driver's license and required Tucker to attend classes on drunken driving and anger management. He also was placed on probation for 541 days.

Just 10 days later, however, Tucker was found with the knife, standing above Harrison's body.

Lizzy Statzer, a friend who worked with Harrison at a local Starbucks, said Harrison was new to the area but quickly made friends at work. She started working there in October.

“Because of the type of person she was, everyone just fell in love with her immediately,” Statzer said. “She was always in a good mood, trying to make others happy.”

Two of their coworkers were outside the home when Harrison died, Statzer said.

Everyone is taking it hard, Statzer said, her voice breaking as she spoke with IndyStar.

"We all got together," Statzer said, "just to remember her and try to support one another."

Harrison was well-loved, Statzer said, even in the short time she spent in Indianapolis.​

Last Sunday my co-worker's niece was murdered by her boyfriend. I just wish she had a gun. What was even worse is her mother was on the phone with her when her boyfriend attacked her, and she heard the whole thing: Two women gruesomely killed in Indianapolis by partners with violent histories, police say

"Two women killed last weekend in Indianapolis. Two gruesome crime scenes on the north side. And two men, now facing murder charges, with histories of violence.

On Saturday morning, 37-year-old Sarah Serna was found dead on a couch inside a boarding house apartment. Nearby, police recovered a sledgehammer, the apparent murder weapon.

On Sunday evening, 19-year-old Liv Harrison died after police say her boyfriend stabbed her at least 28 times. A blood-soaked knife, containing a seven-and-a-half inch blade, laid near her body."

Liv Harrison
Around 6 p.m. on Sunday, officers were called to a house in the 1700 block of Stevenson Street on the north side.

The front door was open, according to a probable cause affidavit. Officers were greeted with the sounds of a woman screaming: "Break down the door!"

They saw 19-year-old Liv Harrison sprawled across the floor, the affidavit said, her body covered in stab wounds and cuts.

Above her stood 26-year-old Ronald Tucker Jr., knife in hand. A female relative of Tucker's stood nearby.

Officers tried to separate Tucker from the witness while commanding him to drop the knife, court documents say.

Tucker didn't. Instead, he first cut his own throat, police said. Then he tried to stab himself in the stomach.

A officer used a stun gun, which sent Tucker to the ground. Still, he fought officers, even spitting blood into an officer's face and mouth.

Eventually, officers arrested him, which began by taking him to Eskenazi Hospital for treatment.

Harrison was pronounced dead at the scene. An autopsy found 28 injuries on her body. Her death was caused by injuries to her head and neck, according to the coroner.

Investigators interviewed Tucker's relative, who said she shared the home with Tucker and Harrison. Harrison had been there for six months, the relative said, and she and Tucker had been arguing recently about Harrison's desire to return to California, where she's from.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police officers say Ronald Tucker Jr, 26, fatally stabbed Liv Harrison. (Photo: Provided by IMPD)

On Sunday, Harrison returned home from work with a few friends, the relative said, and talked again about wanting to return to California. That angered Tucker.

As Harrison gathered her belongings in a bedroom, the two started arguing. There was no physical contact, the relative said, until Tucker started stabbing Harrison with a knife.

The relative pleaded with Tucker to stop, she said, but Tucker continued stabbing. When the relative tried to escape the room, Tucker moved in front of the door frame to block her exit.

Tucker declined to speak with detectives, but one officer said Tucker said: "I killed her but I loved her."

He's under police custody while at Eskenazi Hospital. He's facing charges of murder, criminal confinement, intimidation and battery.

"We grieve for the family of the victim and encourage anyone in a violent relationship to reach out for help," IMPD Chief Bryan Roach said in a statement. "Abusive behavior should not be tolerated in any home, especially behind the guise of love."

That same relative experienced violence at the hands of Tucker just a year ago, according to court documents.

Around 2:45 a.m. Nov. 9, 2017, Tucker fired a gun inside the home, according to a police report, and began arguing with the relative.

She told police that she tried to take the gun away. Tucker responded by pushing her to the ground, the relative said. Then he started choking her.

Prosecutors dropped three Level 6 felony charges and one misdemeanor charge in exchange for Tucker's plea to domestic violence, a misdemeanor. Tucker was sentenced to 359 days on probation.

Then on Nov. 8 of this year, Tucker was sentenced in a case of resisting law enforcement and operating a vehicle while intoxicated. A judge suspended his driver's license and required Tucker to attend classes on drunken driving and anger management. He also was placed on probation for 541 days.

Just 10 days later, however, Tucker was found with the knife, standing above Harrison's body.

Lizzy Statzer, a friend who worked with Harrison at a local Starbucks, said Harrison was new to the area but quickly made friends at work. She started working there in October.

“Because of the type of person she was, everyone just fell in love with her immediately,” Statzer said. “She was always in a good mood, trying to make others happy.”

Everyone is taking it hard, Statzer said, her voice breaking as she spoke with IndyStar.

"We all got together," Statzer said, "just to remember her and try to support one another."

Harrison was well-loved, Statzer said, even in the short time she spent in Indianapolis.​

Terrible news. How does one even console someone after that? It's one disgusting world we live in.

Every morning.
With a knife.
They're all terrible.

Yeah....well that's your opinion.
Next thing you'll be doing is saying I made the whole thing up....which is why I posted the article you worthless fuck

Moron. He was defending you.

Liv Harrison

Liv Harrison

Terrible news. How does one even console someone after that? It's one disgusting world we live in.

Easy. Tell the guy that it would have been better for his niece if she was shot instead of stabbed and then donate to the NRA in her memory.

It looks very much like the general IQ of the board is in freefall. Lookout cabbage you got competition.

Enough drama.............Rest in Peace ..........May God be with the family in this time.........

The OP wanted to talk about guns and he used the death of a girl in which no gun was used to introduce the subject.

Lame.
Good gosh, LoneLaugher. The young woman was mudwhistle's coworker's daughter. You're just wrong. Mudwhistle knows when to show respect and when to introduce a subject. I've read his posts for years. He has deep feelings for people and his words as a rule of thumb, are nothing but appropriate.

The OP wanted to talk about guns and he used the death of a girl in which no gun was used to introduce the subject.

Lame.
Good gosh, LoneLaugher. The young woman was mudwhistle's coworker's daughter. You're just wrong. Mudwhistle knows when to show respect and when to introduce a subject. I've read his posts for years. He has deep feelings for people and his words as a rule of thumb, are nothing but appropriate.
She was his niece.....but to me it's the same. I love my nieces....like I would my own kids.

My....these serial killers or these murderers have good taste...

in my next life I will study the mentality of these monsters.... I want to know the why... why they went for them...

and not for the others...

Lame.
The reason people like LoneLaugher like Democrats is because they're just like them.
LoneLaugher is so full of hate because like other Democrats in congress and in the media, they can never be nice to someone with different political views.
I don't care. If they're sociable to me I act like I've never had a disagreement with them.
I don't hold grudges.
Their lives are built around hate, envy, and getting even.

in my next life I will study the mentality of these monsters.... I want to know the why... why they went for them...

Usually women like this attract monsters.
Some guys are so self-absorbed and they want to control women.
When the woman rejects them....like Liv did....they snap.
The problem is this bastard had been caught before and they let him off with probation.

Liv Harrison

Sorry to hear that Mud, some good friends of ours lost their boy Tuesday, he was at friends house, his friends ex-husband came over and she called 911 that he was outside, he broke in and shot both of them the girl is in critical condition, their boy was pronounced dead at the scene.

Sad, I don’t understand violence, it makes no sense.

I wouldn't bother, Skye. Cain slew Abel his brother over a piece of meat. The killer here decided to kill a woman because she was leaving his house of hate. Some people do not learn to let go of their hate, even when taught that forgiveness is better than revenge. Mean people have ears, but do not hear or refuse to accept what they hear. It's that simple.

Liv Harrison

"We grieve for the family of the victim and encourage anyone in a violent relationship to reach out for help," IMPD Chief Bryan Roach said in a statement. "Abusive behavior should not be tolerated in any home, especially behind the guise of love."​

Would a gun have saved her? Probably not.

Rape rates in Alaska are the highest in the country, by a long way, and Alaska has a high rate of gun ownership.
More frivolous gun laws have never and will never save a single soul... people kill not firearms. Jackweed

Forum List

Back