Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

The dude is crazy and killed his father. It is fucked up. What more is there to say?

Do you think him being Trans made him a crazed killer?

Why do you people not every make threads about straight white people killing someone?
I think trans trenders are taught intolerance and hate as part of their indoctrination. We are seeing a disproportionate amount of tranny violence compared to their community numbers.

Uh…the only crime the media reports is violent crime from straight white men. Everything else is swept under the rug as fast as possible and never addressed again.

You think that guy had a good relationship with his son? If you don't love your kid because he's a tranny, you deserve to die at his hands. Sleep with one eye open bitches. LOL
Do you have any proof that the guy mistreated his son or are you stereotyping?

Do you have any proof that the guy mistreated his son or are you stereotyping?
Wake up dummy. Do you have any evidence he was a good father? I can take one look at him and see he's scum. I know you righties have a hard time doing this. You think Obama is evil and Trump is the decent man. So clearly you have blurred vision. You look at Mitch McConnell and say "oh yea I'm going to vote for that piece of shit".

Here is what you said.

The latter. Bullshit bot stereotyping.

Read back through some of his/her/its post history.

What reasonable question???

Keep sidestepping. It's the only actual toll you have, and we all see it, bot.

You're a terrorist.
Oh do you guys not like terrorists now? I remember during Obama you didn't like terrorist Rev Wright but then Trump became president, lost, and now pals around with terrorists and you guys are going to nominate him for president.

So you must love me if I'm a terrorist.

Trump was a pivotal figure in a March 1995, $200-a-plate fundraiser at New York City’s Essex House hotel for the Irish Republican Army’s political wing, Sinn Féin, where the guest of honor was that organization’s best-known figure, Gerry Adams.

Indeed, as footage from the time shows, Adams singled out Trump for special notice, referring to him by name from the podium and breaking off his speech to shake the real-estate mogul’s hand.

Trump pardon's terrorists

Oh do you guys not like terrorists now? I remember during Obama you didn't like terrorist Rev Wright but then Trump became president, lost, and now pals around with terrorists and you guys are going to nominate him for president.

So you must love me if I'm a terrorist.

Trump was a pivotal figure in a March 1995, $200-a-plate fundraiser at New York City’s Essex House hotel for the Irish Republican Army’s political wing, Sinn Féin, where the guest of honor was that organization’s best-known figure, Gerry Adams.

Indeed, as footage from the time shows, Adams singled out Trump for special notice, referring to him by name from the podium and breaking off his speech to shake the real-estate mogul’s hand.

Trump pardon's terrorists

Beat it, terrorist.

I don't negotiate with terrorists, especially the ones who advocate for violent rape, like you.

So sealybobo is not going to tell us if he/she/it is a supporter of capital punishment, I.E. the killing of this doctor for his crime of refusing to endorse his son's mental illness.

Like the leftists are fond of saying, "I'll take that as a yes".

So it's official, folks. sealybobo is a proponent of capital punishment.

Yes, I don't want you to get me banned from USMB so I will agree with everything you say. You are right.

Who believes in capital punishment.

The internet is forever.

Yup.

This is how radicalized leftist terrorists in America have become:

You think that guy had a good relationship with his son? If you don't love your kid because he's a tranny, you deserve to die at his hands. Sleep with one eye open bitches. LOL

“You can tell you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” – Anne Lamott

You're a violent terrorist who advocates incestuous rape.

Forum List

Back