Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

Yup.

This is how radicalized leftist terrorists in America have become:
Remember it was you guy who tormented and threatened them? It was only a matter of time. You're lucky blacks don't punish you for how you treat them. Ever notice down south next to every rich white city there is a really poor black community right next door?

Remember it was you guy who tormented and threatened them? It was only a matter of time. You're lucky blacks don't punish you for how you treat them. Ever notice down south next to every rich white city there is a really poor black community right next door?

You're a violent terrorist who advocates for murder:
You think that guy had a good relationship with his son? If you don't love your kid because he's a tranny, you deserve to die at his hands. Sleep with one eye open bitches. LOL

This basically makes the point perfectly clear that trans people are murderers....if this person was able to murder his father and get away with it because of the woke-left-tranny agenda, then how do we survive as a country?

Can you imagine a straight male killing their own parent? The woke-left media will take it as an opportunity to demonize all straight men...They have been doing this for decades...remember when the Menendez brothers murdered their parents?? It was 24-7 non-stop bashing of straight men.........this has to stop
No, they arent all murderers, but they are all crazy. I worked at nighclubs in Seattle, so i saw all types, including trans people. I never met one that wasnt crazy to some varying degree. That doesnt necessarily mean violent, but still crazy. You can pick up on it within moments of interacting with them.

You're a violent terrorist who advocates incestuous rape.
The founding fathers sat around discussing the new laws to their new country. One founding father turns to Jefferson and asks him what age he thinks it should be legal for a girl to get married. Jefferson says, "I don't know, 12?" And the room instantly filled with gasps and whispers. Furious Jefferson looks at his colleagues and says, "well why did you ask me first?"

Everyone who went to the Jan 6th insurrection is a terrorist and Trump's going to pardon them. Maybe he will pardon me too. I beg your pardon.

No, they arent all murderers, but they are all crazy. I worked at nighclubs in Seattle, so i saw all types, including trans people. I never met one that wasnt crazy to some varying degree. That doesnt necessarily mean violent, but still crazy. You can pick up on it within moments of interacting with them.
Was it the way they looked you in the eyes as they swallowed your cock?

The founding fathers sat around discussing the new laws to their new country. One founding father turns to Jefferson and asks him what age he thinks it should be legal for a girl to get married. Jefferson says, "I don't know, 12?" And the room instantly filled with gasps and whispers. Furious Jefferson looks at his colleagues and says, "well why did you ask me first?"

Everyone who went to the Jan 6th insurrection is a terrorist and Trump's going to pardon them. Maybe he will pardon me too. I beg your pardon.

You think that guy had a good relationship with his son? If you don't love your kid because he's a tranny, you deserve to die at his hands. Sleep with one eye open bitches. LOL

The father does look like an asshole
Dentist-retired--451x900.png

And OMG I thought it was Carrot Top
trans-stabber-740x430.jpg

images
You are a women's feminine product on might find on a warm summers eve, what makes the Father look like an ahole the kid looks deranged

So you can tell on me? Nah. You know how I feel.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Come on.

You don't want to be known as a coward, do you?

I sense your mouth has gotten you in some trouble and you've been warned.

But just to keep this line on topic, yeah, that murdering tranny is a crazy fucker.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Come on.

You don't want to be known as a coward, do you?

I sense your mouth has gotten you in some trouble and you've been warned.

But just to keep this line on topic, yeah, that murdering tranny is a crazy fucker.

And his Republican dad got what's coming to him.

Remember Pelosi's husband? Didn't you guys applaud and defend the terrorist nut who attacked him?

I guess if I was a terrorist who blew up abortion clinics you'd like me but because I said the con daddy deserved it, I'm not your kind of terrorist.

Remember, you like terrorists too. Just ones who serve your cause.

I don't think I would be considered a terrorist

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
synonyms: bomber, arsonist, incendiary, gunman, assassin, desperado, hijacker, revolutionary, radical, guerrilla, subversive, anarchist, insurrectionist,

But I do see insurrectionist on the list. Not only is trump an insurrectionist, he's going to pardon the terrorists who went to prison for January 6th if he wins again.

Is Trump a terrorist or does he just support terrorists? What did I/Trump do to be considered terrorists? Trump sent the insurrectionists. So he's clearly a terrorist. But what did I do?

Remember Pelosi's husband? Didn't you guys applaud and defend the terrorist nut who attacked him?

I guess if I was a terrorist who blew up abortion clinics you'd like me but because I said the con daddy deserved it, I'm not your kind of terrorist.

"you guys"?

Show me where I personally did that.

Otherwise, all you have is stereotyping.

Well…it’s your side that tells them the “rule” is they can’t live outside the box of low expectations the left has for them. Just ask Whoopi Goldberg and crew. It’s not conservatives keeping them down.

"you guys"?

Show me where I personally did that.

Otherwise, all you have is stereotyping.

I did a search on the word Pelosi and searched your name and there are 5 pages of dumb shit you said about Pelosi. I'm not going to waste my time. When I say you I mean you right wing nut jobs. You vote with the people who say it so I put it on you.

Just like the Republicans who got caught saying they wish they could lynch blacks. We know they were saying what you think. You just can't get caught saying it.

REmember, I'm a white dude who lives in Trump country. I hear what Republicans honestly think because they can't imagine a white man with money like me would be a liberal. They can't believe it when they find out.

I did a search on the word Pelosi and searched your name and there are 5 pages of dumb shit you said about Pelosi. I'm not going to waste my time. When I say you I mean you right wing nut jobs. You vote with the people who say it so I put it on you.

Just like the Republicans who got caught saying they wish they could lynch blacks. We know they were saying what you think. You just can't get caught saying it.

REmember, I'm a white dude who lives in Trump country. I hear what Republicans honestly think because they can't imagine a white man with money like me would be a liberal. They can't believe it when they find out.

LOL

Your fellow terrorist agrees:

1686084468804.png

Forum List

Back