CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

You mean like the mob of terrorists that attacked The Capitol in 2021 trying to impose it's fascist rule on the U.S.A.?
We (the left) didn't engineer that.
But you supported it, didn't you?
more like the 3 yrs of riots that burned and pillaged their way across the country that caused billions in damages,,

not some 3 hr long event of a few hundred pissed off people letting off steam,,

LOL So taking your party's candidates off the ballot is not disenfranchisement? Too funny.

We dealt with your bullshit deflection. State law, state ballot. Focus here.
It's not disenfranchisement, it's just right wing authoritarianism and political persecution.

It would never be upheld because it would violate the equal protection clause.

Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Now MAGA are not even hiding their contempt for our democratic institutions.

As Maya Angelou said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.
We don't have democracy now so I don't see how things would change.

But it's not when your cult does it. LOL That intellectual integrity thingie raising it's ugly head again.
Following the constitution is political persecution?

The constitution applies to both parties equally, you know.

I am not sure exactly what youre talking about,,

specifics matter,,,

and I didnt bring them up,,,
You’re right, you didn’t bring it up. A different poster did.

Although I doubt you’re ignorant enough to not be aware that the disqualification of Trump in CO and ME comes from section 3 of the 14th amendment.

Same can be said for the other side too.

The point is they’re following a legal constitutional and not disenfranchising anyone.
youre leaving out he didnt do what a few people claim he did,,

at this point its just an opinion from leftist nutjobs,,

That’s for the courts to decide.

It was the right wing nut jobs (including Trump) that tried to disenfranchise millions of voters in 2020. That’s simply a fact.
all he asked for was legal ballots,, thats not illegal to do,,

would that court be to keep or remove him from the ballot or a criminal court to prove guilt first to decide??

Forum List

Back