CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

it illegal if the reason is bullshit,,

and the reason youre giving is bullshit since he didnt break any laws,,
The courts determine whether the reasons are bullshit, not you. Making an argument before a court is not illegal. A court reaching their decision based on that argument is not illegal.

I’m not giving any reasons for his disqualification. I’m stating factually that Trump wanted to disenfranchise millions of Americans. You should have the intellectual honesty to admit that’s true.

The courts determine whether the reasons are bullshit, not you.

I’m not giving any reasons for his disqualification. I’m stating factually that Trump wanted to disenfranchise millions of Americans. You should have the intellectual honesty to admit that’s true.
how many times do you think you will have to repeat that to make it true??

I will let you know when it is,,

until then he didnt do anything illegal and didnt try to disenfranchise anyone,,

how many times do you think you will have to repeat that to make it true??

I will let you know when it is,,

until then he didnt do anything illegal and didnt try to disenfranchise anyone,,
It’s true. The state legislators told us. It wasn’t a secret. We know he tried to get them to take away the electors the voters chose and replace them with their own.

That would disenfranchise millions.

Why can’t you admit it?

It's in the goddamn Ohio constitution.

There's absolutely nothing preventing them from drawing compliant maps other than their own partisan corruption.

We are going to find out if racial gerrymandering is acceptable. I fully expect the conservative assholes on SCOTUS will say it is.

Oh, about those NY Dems being all "Bipartisan" and shit...

NY Democrats reject bipartisan congressional map, prompting legislative redrawing

Democrats in the New York Legislature on Monday rejected a congressional map drawn by the state's bipartisan redistricting commission, setting the stage for the party to craft lines that help Democrats in battleground House races that could determine control of Congress.

The Democrat-dominated state Legislature will now have to submit and approve a new set of congressional lines, which is expected in the coming days. Republicans are already threatening a legal challenge.

Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Now MAGA are not even hiding their contempt for our democratic institutions.

As Maya Angelou said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.
That's insane ! Are these really Americans ?

That is exactly why you folks don’t give a damn about our democratic institutions.
Squeals the asshat who supported vaccine mandates.

Sheesh you people are stupid.

Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.
/----/
1710763150620.png

Dumbass fuck your democracy America is a Republic

That is exactly why you folks don’t give a damn about our democratic institutions.
/----/ Our founding fathers avoided a democracy at all costs.
"The principle of liberty suggests that first and foremost, the government’s role is to protect the rights of individuals. The principle of democracy suggests that collective decisions are made according to the will of the majority…The greater the allowable scope of democracy in government, the greater the threat to liberty…In particular, the ascendency of the concept of democracy threatens the survival of the free market economy, which is an extension of the Founders’ views on liberty. (pp. 14-15)"

"The principle of liberty suggests that first and foremost, the government’s role is to protect the rights of individuals. The principle of democracy suggests that collective decisions are made according to the will of the majority…The greater the allowable scope of democracy in government, the greater the threat to liberty…In particular, the ascendency of the concept of democracy threatens the survival of the free market economy, which is an extension of the Founders’ views on liberty. (pp. 14-15)"
Link, dupe?

That's why we are a Republic, which is a REPRESENTATIVE Democracy instead of a Direct Democracy.

Forum List

Back