CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

Well, thanks for admitting you didn't read my link. Lazy asshole.

It was a constitutional amendment passed in 2021. There are numerous sections. 11.6 says this:
The Ohio redistricting commission shall attempt to draw a general assembly district plan that meets all of the following standards:

(A) No general assembly district plan shall be drawn primarily to favor or disfavor a political party.

(B) The statewide proportion of districts whose voters, based on statewide state and federal partisan general election results during the last ten years, favor each political party shall correspond closely to the statewide preferences of the voters of Ohio.

(C) General assembly districts shall be compact.

Nothing in this section permits the commission to violate the district standards described in Section 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 of this article.

Just because it's written down doesn't mean it works. As usual this crap is used to favor democrats.

Yet racial gerrymandering is still acceptable right?

Just because it's written down doesn't mean it works. As usual this crap is used to favor democrats.

Yet racial gerrymandering is still acceptable right?
It's in the goddamn Ohio constitution.

There's absolutely nothing preventing them from drawing compliant maps other than their own partisan corruption.

We are going to find out if racial gerrymandering is acceptable. I fully expect the conservative assholes on SCOTUS will say it is.

It's in the goddamn Ohio constitution.

There's absolutely nothing preventing them from drawing compliant maps other than their own partisan corruption.

We are going to find out if racial gerrymandering is acceptable. I fully expect the conservative assholes on SCOTUS will say it is.

The dems hide their own political gerrymandering within "minority majority" districts via the Voting Rights Act.

So they get to pretend they play fair, while gaming the system.

The dems hide their own political gerrymandering within "minority majority" districts via the Voting Rights Act.

So they get to pretend they play fair, while gaming the system.
Gosh. Imagine thinking that minorities deserve representation too.

What a bunch of assholes we are.

If it were up to Republicans, there would be as few minorities representing them as possible.

If it were up to Republicans, there would be as few minorities representing them as possible.
white people are the minority in this country,,

Why do they deserve to be allowed to gerrymander to get representation when other groups cannot?

why do I have to answer your questions when the answer is readily at your fingertips??

just read the constitution,,
Because you're lying about what the constitution says and doesn't say.

When you admitted that "we the people" didn't include black people, the question follows whether it was truly a Republic when it was written.

The constitution claims to be so, but how can it be a republic when it doesn't represent the black people of the country?

Because you're lying about what the constitution says and doesn't say.

When you admitted that "we the people" didn't include black people, the question follows whether it was truly a Republic when it was written.

The constitution claims to be so, but how can it be a republic when it doesn't represent the black people of the country?
that would ddepend on what the constitution says,,
but since youve never read it I can understand your confusion,,

white people are the minority in this country,,
Do you ever check your facts before posting?

1708968920688.png

Attachments

• 1708968811942.png
    1708968811942.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 1
that would ddepend on what the constitution says,,
but since youve never read it I can understand your confusion,,
That makes no sense. It has nothing to do with what the constitution says. It has to do with what the definition of Republic is.

Forum List

Back