CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

He asked state legislatures to take away the votes from the people and appoint electors for him.

That’s a fact that his supporters don’t want to admit to.

no he didnt,, he asked to go back through signature rejected ballots and see if any of them could be verified and counted,,,

and ended it when he was told no,,

no he didnt,, he asked to go back through signature rejected ballots and see if any of them could be verified and counted,,,

and ended it when he was told no,,
He asked the state legislatures to appoint new electors.

No recounting ballots. No ballots at all.

Just throw them all away. They don’t count. None of them.

key word being "ASKED"

they have the option to present alternate electors and also they can be counted as has been done before,,
When was the last time the state legislatures replaced electors chosen by the voters?

He asked to disenfranchise millions of voters. That’s a fact.

When was the last time the state legislatures replaced electors chosen by the voters?

He asked to disenfranchise millions of voters. That’s a fact.
how would I know,, I do know JFK got elected in the same way and it was nixon his opponent that did the counting,,

he didnt disenfranchise anyone he asked for legal options which he was allowed to do,,

how would I know,, I do know JFK got elected in the same way and it was nixon his opponent that did the counting,,

he didnt disenfranchise anyone he asked for legal options which he was allowed to do,,
I assumed you would know since you claimed it’s happened before.

Kennedy won some votes in Hawaii after a recount was completed, so it has nothing to do with this situation since there was no recount and Trump was just asking for the votes anyway.

Trump asked to disenfranchise millions. That’s simply a fact.

I assumed you would know since you claimed it’s happened before.

Kennedy won some votes in Hawaii after a recount was completed, so it has nothing to do with this situation since there was no recount and Trump was just asking for the votes anyway.

Trump asked to disenfranchise millions. That’s simply a fact.
you may want to go read the details of that counting,, theres a lot more to it,,

nothing he did was illegal or disenfranchised anyone,,

you may want to go read the details of that counting,, theres a lot more to it,,

I read the details. The recount was ordered by the court and was in process when the electors were meeting. The state legislature had nothing to do with it and the result reflected the final official count of the vote.

The only reason people weren’t disenfranchised is because Trump didn’t get what he wanted.

To me, that’s what getting rid of democracy means. Disenfranchisement.

I read the details. The recount was ordered by the court and was in process when the electors were meeting. The state legislature had nothing to do with it and the result reflected the final official count of the vote.

The only reason people weren’t disenfranchised is because Trump didn’t get what he wanted.

To me, that’s what getting rid of democracy means. Disenfranchisement.

how do you know??
are you a mind reader??

no I cant admit that because I am not a mind reader,,
Because he wanted the state legislatures to appoint new electors for him.

No mind reading. Just understanding what it is that he was asking.

Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Now MAGA are not even hiding their contempt for our democratic institutions.

As Maya Angelou said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.
Snowflake ^^^^^

if its done legally its a free and fair election and no one is disenfranchised,,,

a fact you cannot bring yourself to acknowledge,,
There’s nothing free or fair about an election whose results are thrown out.

And that’s what Trump wanted.

nothing he did was illegal and removing him from a ballot would be illegal and disenfranchise millions of voters,,
There’s nothing illegal about the court finding a candidate is ineligible for office and therefore cannot appear on the ballot.

And it doesn’t disenfranchise anyone.

Trump asked to disenfranchise millions of people. That’s a fact you have yet to admit to.

There’s nothing illegal about the court finding a candidate is ineligible for office and therefore cannot appear on the ballot.

And it doesn’t disenfranchise anyone.

Trump asked to disenfranchise millions of people. That’s a fact you have yet to admit to.
it illegal if the reason is bullshit,,

and the reason youre giving is bullshit since he didnt break any laws,,

Forum List

Back