CPAC official said that the RNC picked Steele to lead the party because "he was a black guy."

That's right! Man up and say it live to a person of colors face. Not on the internet.
Do you follow your own advice? Have you confronted white people about racism in person? Or are you afraid they would tell you to shut the fuck up and get a life?

I did it for 32 years paid. I do it now. Never been told to shut up and get a life to my face. And those who decided to diss, get embarrassed by further action. Made a city change it's funding policy because the white city council thought like you. That's how far I've taken it. I'm challenging a local police department now for racism. I'm not a coward like you.
Come and see me. I would tell you to STFU.

You are a nobody. You don't make policy, You're a waste of my time. You would tell me to shut up and I'd just go to the city council meting and force your city change a racist policy and then you would shut the fuck up.

Mitt Romney was condemned for referring to a highway construction project as a tarbaby. Was he calling the project a black person? How about when John Mccain called divorce proceedings a tarbaby? What about when John Kerry used the term? Was it racist then?

Communication in our culture is not just about words used, but context and background. A word or phrase can have different meanings based upon context and background. We generally know when a term is used as a racial slur.

No, I get it. When talking about any "person of color", whitey has to tread very carefully not to step on any verbal landmines.
Yea, because "boy" "tar baby" "uppity" "n!gger" "coon" "welfare queen" "picaninny" "jigaboo" and other such words and phrases are just normal words which we use all the time. It's so difficult to know when to not say them. You never know who you MIGHT insult.

They think they are being "clever" buts they are actually being another word that starts with a C..........COWARDS! They want to be able to call a black person by a derogatory term, then say they were not using it as a pejorative, then laugh with their other racist friends about it. If you want to call us names......take off the spider man underwear.

Sounds to me as if you're suffering from severe paranoia and delusions. You might want to get that looked at, boy.

Get help for your psychosis son.

That's right! Man up and say it live to a person of colors face. Not on the internet.
Do you follow your own advice? Have you confronted white people about racism in person? Or are you afraid they would tell you to shut the fuck up and get a life?

I did it for 32 years paid. I do it now. Never been told to shut up and get a life to my face. And those who decided to diss, get embarrassed by further action. Made a city change it's funding policy because the white city council thought like you. That's how far I've taken it. I'm challenging a local police department now for racism. I'm not a coward like you.
Come and see me. I would tell you to STFU.

You are a nobody. You don't make policy, You're a waste of my time. You would tell me to shut up and I'd just go to the city council meting and force your city change a racist policy and then you would shut the fuck up.
And you are not? Get a life.

Michael Steele addresses CPAC official's 'painfully stupid' comment about race

In a speech at CPAC's Ronald Reagan dinner on Friday, Walters reportedly criticized Republican thinking surrounding the decision to pick Steele to lead the RNC.

“We elected Mike Steele as chairman because he was a black guy, that was the wrong thing to do,” Walters said in a comment reportedly met with gasps.

--------------------

So Steele was just on TV. He said Walters called him and apologized and told Steele he had to understand the "Obama thing" and so he should understand.

Steele told Walters the apology was NOT accepted. Steele said he would talk more about it during his radio show.

So my question is, how could Steele be so stupid? We are talking Republican Party here. Duh!

Your party constantly chooses people based on their race and gender, so what’s the problem, troll king?

Wrong. In the democratic party the best candidate wins. You are stupid enough to be in a party that says they don't see race or gender, but only white men are in positions of power. And these white men tell you how the democratic party uses race. Really how stupid cam you really be not to see what's going on.

Actually, in the Democratic Party the most liberal candidate wins (Unless of course Hillary Clinton is in the race as well and then she fixes it so the most liberal candidate CAN'T win!) while in the Republican Party it's usually the least conservative candidate that wins. That should tell anyone who gives it even a modicum of thought who the "extreme" party has been for quite some time now!

Not exactly. Obama was never the most liberal candidate. And the extremists have made the republican party home..
Obama was rated as the most liberal senator, dipshit.

More liberal than a crypto communist like Bernie.

Forum List

Back