COVID: What's next?

Using a nebulizer has shown great promise for controlling viral illnesses for a long time. Dr Brownstein and others have used it effectively to cure Covid patients. For this, he and others were threatened by the FDA and deplatformed by social media sites.

Think of all those who have died because their corrupt or ignorant doctors refused to try this protocol.

https://cohlife.org/wp-content/uplo...xide-Helps-Against-Respiratory-Infections.pdf

Nebulized Peroxide - Riordan Clinic

Hydrogen Peroxide Nebulization | Advanced Medicine Alternatives

Might hydrogen peroxide reduce the hospitalization rate and complications of SARS-CoV-2 infection?

Using a nebulizer has shown great promise for controlling viral illnesses for a long time. Dr Brownstein and others have used it effectively to cure Covid patients. For this, he and others were threatened by the FDA and deplatformed by social media sites.

Think of all those who have died because their corrupt or ignorant doctors refused to try this protocol.

https://cohlife.org/wp-content/uplo...xide-Helps-Against-Respiratory-Infections.pdf

Might hydrogen peroxide reduce the hospitalization rate and complications of SARS-CoV-2 infection?
You want to inhale poison now?

Jesus

Several in my office had it. My brother in law had it. I was around all of them.
About 20 members of my family vacationed at Disney World in mid November 2019, including 6 children all under the age of 7. Asians were everywhere. Nearly all of us returned home and got very sick. Several sought medical assistance with little effect. Many of us had the classic symptoms of lose of taste and smell, persistent cough, and difficulty breathing. My niece and her husband went to their doctor only to be told the usual treatment for flu.

All recovered nicely with no lingering effects. Five of us were in our early 60s.

I use them for pollen and allergens and they work great.

What happens?

Enough of the rednecks who refuse to get vaccinations catch it. Some of them remove themselves from the Gene pool, the rest get natural immunity.

I doubt that anyone will go back to lock downs or masks. People are too fed up with that.
What happens?... the news media and the sheep that parrot whatever they say like Joe here, will continue to blame the wrong people because narrative is everything to them.
The unvaccinated are primarily minorities, young adults and rural people who live in small communities and are almost always around the same people exclusively... so they don't feel like they need to.
For instance you take Chicago.

53% of people are fully vaccinated.
Guess where the majority of those who have NOT been vaccinated live?? In the southern black neighborhoods.
The the wealthy white areas - 67% - 68%.
The poor black areas - 32% - 34%

Go ahead... look at any metro stats, it is the same everywhere.
Yeah - a lot of rednecks living in South Chicago and Central LA. :rolleyes:

We have to learn to live with it?

I had the flu’ years ago. I thought I was going to die.

But I do go with the guy who advocated strengthening the immune system. With diet and lifestyle
Always a good idea in general.

Not gonna save you from covid though

We probably need to focus on treatment and some kind of OTC semi-preventive products. We can't have packed ICUs being a regular thing.
This is the part that mistifies me a bit. I would have thought that these would have been important priorities for combatting the virus (along with vaccines and other measures)

1) An inexpensive COVID test that is rapid and accurate (OTC).
2) A rapid and accurate COVID anti-body test. (Again OTC)

I believe the treatments (even OTC ones) will come eventually with time. And they won't involve
the latest miracle cure, injecting disinfectants, or sticking UV lights where the sun don't shine. :)

Eat a healthy diet, fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts etc. Stay away from processed foods, carbonated sweet drinks. Get to a healthy weight for your age. Walk, exercise. Drink lots of water. Healthy food is the best medicine.

Know two people who do exactly that. They make someone like me look like a couch potato. No pre-existing conditions. And they both got it. And they are both dealing with long haul after affects.
You might survive it if you are in shape and take care of yourself. But it isn't the flu. Or the common cold. You can state all the dumbass statistics you'd like. It doesn't tell the human toll the virus takes
on the body.

Herd immunity for the Delta variant is 80%

Stop attacking each other and get fucking vaccinated so this ENDS

I don't see the benefit at all.

After all, the libs will take credit for it.

After President Trump retakes office, I'll be glad to take the vaccine and defeat this.

Herd immunity for the Delta variant is 80%

Stop attacking each other and get fucking vaccinated so this ENDS
Fine. Then address the right people.
By the left media avoiding to point out that it is primarily minorities and young adults not getting vaccinated - they get a pass. So the irresponsible media turns it political and attacks "Trumpsters and conservatives" - so the ACTUAL people not getting vaccinated get no blame.

Fine. Then address the right people.
By the left media avoiding to point out that it is primarily minorities and young adults not getting vaccinated - they get a pass. So the irresponsible media turns it political and attacks "Trumpsters and conservatives" - so the ACTUAL people not getting vaccinated get no blame.
Awwww...you poor little victim. You're more concerned about not getting blamed than anything?

You poor little snowflake

Get VAXXED

Forum List

Back