COVID: What's next?

Awwww...you poor little victim. You're more concerned about not getting blamed than anything?

You poor little snowflake

Get VAXXED
He Dumbass, my wife and I had Covid last November.
And we are both fully vaccinated.
I can't get anymore immune that this.
But I see, like most, narrative is all you care about

Fine. Then address the right people.
By the left media avoiding to point out that it is primarily minorities and young adults not getting vaccinated - they get a pass. So the irresponsible media turns it political and attacks "Trumpsters and conservatives" - so the ACTUAL people not getting vaccinated get no blame.
That's been tried. And no, it's primarily right wingers not getting vaccinated. Sure, young people and minorities are in that group, but they are becoming a smaller percentage of the unvaccinated.

“The group that really hasn’t changed over time are those in that ‘definitely not’ or ‘only if required’ groups,” said Kirzinger. “They’re largely white — there are loads of white evangelical Christians, they live in rural areas, they lean Republican, and they haven’t changed their minds.”

Know two people who do exactly that. They make someone like me look like a couch potato. No pre-existing conditions. And they both got it. And they are both dealing with long haul after affects.
You might survive it if you are in shape and take care of yourself. But it isn't the flu. Or the common cold. You can state all the dumbass statistics you'd like. It doesn't tell the human toll the virus takes
on the body.

I've dealt with long term side effects from giardia due to nature of my work. I know what it's like.

That's been tried. And no, it's primarily right wingers not getting vaccinated. Sure, young people and minorities are in that group, but they are becoming a smaller percentage of the unvaccinated.

“The group that really hasn’t changed over time are those in that ‘definitely not’ or ‘only if required’ groups,” said Kirzinger. “They’re largely white — there are loads of white evangelical Christians, they live in rural areas, they lean Republican, and they haven’t changed their minds.”

You missed where I said people living in rural communities.
I said... minorities and people living in small towns in rural America.

I'm going to hope that we can stay on topic here. There are already more than enough threads on vaccine efficacy.

It's becoming more and more clear that we're not going to get enough people vaccinated to create a "herd immunity", or whatever the hell we were hoping for. Those who are against this -- whatever their reasons -- appear to have won. Their individual "freedom" and their "liberty" remain intact, and the rest will be able to avoid it for whatever reason it is that scares them.

All that excitement about getting the vaccines available is over. Wasted.

So let's get real: Now that we have decided the virus and its future variants and mutations aren't going away, how do you think this plays out in terms of public health? In terms of how it affects the economy?

What's next? How do you see this playing out?
First of all ....

Heard immunity is not created through vaccines .... Derp !!!

Secondly .... you admit forced vaccination is a violation of ones Freedoms and Liberties ....

And, if you want to know what's coming next perhaps you should ask Faucci and the CCP who are responsible for creating this Pandemic ....

I am sure they are preparing the next Plandemic at this moment.

I've dealt with long term side effects from giardia due to nature of my work. I know what it's like.
Yeah, I've had giardia too...twice. And while it wasn't any fun and took a while to work out of my system, I'm not dealing with any long haul effects...except maybe looking sideways at questionable sources of water now and wondering why I didn't bring my purification kit along. :)

He Dumbass, my wife and I had Covid last November.
And we are both fully vaccinated.
I can't get anymore immune that this.
But I see, like most, narrative is all you care about
But what you are concerned about is that TRUMPERS not get blamed.

And because they ARE being blamed (rightfully so considering the fact that half still refuse the vax) you feel triggered.

You poor little snowflake

Yeah, I've had giardia too...twice. And while it wasn't any fun and took a while to work out of my system, I'm not dealing with any long haul effects...except maybe looking sideways at questionable sources of water now and wondering why I didn't bring my purification kit along. :)

6 months of side effects. All gone now though. Yeah, I take the filter when I head out to the mountains.

What happens?

Enough of the rednecks who refuse to get vaccinations catch it. Some of them remove themselves from the Gene pool, the rest get natural immunity.

I doubt that anyone will go back to lock downs or masks. People are too fed up with that.
But isn’t it your pet human dark people who aren’t getting vaxt?
Pesky facts getting in the way of another bullshit narrative huh?

Hey DERP...what planet do you live on?

Yea...it does...and it's "herd"
Dumbass ...

Herd immunity is achieved historically by both people getting sick and vaccines.

But, in the case of the Wuhan Virus it appears the vaccine is not effective.

Therefore there will be no heard immunity via the vaccine.

I'm going to hope that we can stay on topic here. There are already more than enough threads on vaccine efficacy.

It's becoming more and more clear that we're not going to get enough people vaccinated to create a "herd immunity", or whatever the hell we were hoping for. Those who are against this -- whatever their reasons -- appear to have won. Their individual "freedom" and their "liberty" remain intact, and the rest will be able to avoid it for whatever reason it is that scares them.

All that excitement about getting the vaccines available is over. Wasted.

So let's get real: Now that we have decided the virus and its future variants and mutations aren't going away, how do you think this plays out in terms of public health? In terms of how it affects the economy?

What's next? How do you see this playing out?
1) Why would a healthy 40-something want to take an experimental drug that will be with them for life?
Get the vax through clinical trials so wise free-thinking people don’t have to take Zero Credibility Fauci’s word for the safety and effectiveness of the vax.

2) Stop Mexicrats from politicizing the living shit out of Covid, the mask and the vax.

3) Get the partisan, unaccountable fools with no credibility off television....fire Fauci.

Dumbass ...

Herd immunity is achieved historically by both people getting sick and vaccines.

But, in the case of the Wuhan Virus it appears the vaccine is not effective.

Therefore there will be no heard immunity via the vaccine.
It's achieved both ways, meatball. Insert the word "or" in there.

Asian Americans got vaccinated at twice the rate of the rest of US citizens. They are arming themselves & taking self Kung-Fu classes to protect themselves from racist attacks. They will take this country by attrition just as US Europeans took it from the Native Americans.

This new wave will infect, disable or kill the the masses over the next 90 days. Either get vaccinated ASAP or suffer the consequences.

Last edited:
This is the part that mistifies me a bit. I would have thought that these would have been important priorities for combatting the virus (along with vaccines and other measures)

1) An inexpensive COVID test that is rapid and accurate (OTC).
2) A rapid and accurate COVID anti-body test. (Again OTC)

I believe the treatments (even OTC ones) will come eventually with time. And they won't involve
the latest miracle cure, injecting disinfectants, or sticking UV lights where the sun don't shine. :)
Yeah, looking at those links I provided, it's good to know we're working on it.

Even better that the science we're learning along the way will help in other areas.

If people who are vaxed still get Covid, how are they "immune?"

How many have died from the vax?

6k?
12k?
50k?

Left wing liars do NOT want you to know.....
Vaccinated are carriers, though their system is an activated surveillance breathing airborne viruses out onto the unvaccinated passerby, who has no such protection.

Forum List

Back