COVID Vaccine-Injured Hold Rally in L.A., Lawsuits Mount to 5,400

Everyone who has had covid knows it. Dry upper respiratory cough, upper lung difficulty breathing, fever. Different from a normal flu. But if you have strong lungs no problem. The culling happens with the ancient elderly who are hunched with oxygen carts and can already barely breath in the first place. A Marathoner or swimmer will just shrug it off.

How is that different from the regular menagerie of flu bugs? It isn't!

Your medical knowledge seems to be on par with your photoshopped avatar. Fake as it can be!

Listen dickhead! I am very ill. Most of my doctors are college professors. In discussions with them, where did you think I got that opinion?

There are are three types of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

What would you say to this Denver police officer who was mandated to get the clot shot and is now crippled up?

What would you say to this Denver police officer who was mandated to get the clot shot and is now crippled up?

Was it proven that the COVID shot caused his problem? No. It has not.

When you actually get some proof that the vaccine caused the same reaction in the vast majority of those people who had a so-called "reaction" to the vaccine, let me know.

This police officer could have stepped in a hole, wrenched his back and suffered the exact same reaction, and never know what caused it.

My wife reached to remove a towel she accidentally left on the bed and wound up in the ER the next day with similar symptoms to what this police officer is enduring. At the time, she suffered no pain until it hit her about 24 hours later. She could have easily blamed it on the COVID vaccine.

Then last winter, she was experiencing excruciating pain in her right knee. X-rays, CT scans, and finally and MRI reveled that there was absolutely nothing wrong with her knee. The MRI showed that her left hip was deteriorated so badly due to arthritis that she should not have been able to walk. The pain in her knee was caused by nerve damage in her hip.

You never know what is causing a problem when it comes to nerves. There is a place in the middle of my forehead, that if I put pressure on it causes me to have about a 5 minute sneezing fit!

Let me see what you have! A nothing burger is all I have seen thus far, hence my doctor's opinions and mine.

Last edited:
Was it proven that the COVID shot caused his problem? No. It has not.

When you actually get some proof that the vaccine caused the same reaction in the vast majority of those people who had a so-called "reaction" to the vaccine, let me know.

This police officer could have stepped in a hole, wrenched his back and suffered the exact same reaction, and never know what caused it.

My wife reached to remove a towel she accidentally left on the bed and wound up in the ER the next day with similar symptoms to what this police officer is enduring. At the time, she suffered no pain until it hit her about 24 hours later. She could have easily blamed it on the COVID vaccine.

Then last winter, she was experiencing excruciating pain in her right knee. X-rays, CT scans, and finally and MRI reveled that there was absolutely nothing wrong with her knee. The MRI showed that her left hip was deteriorated so badly due to arthritis that she should not have been able to walk. The pain in her knee was caused by nerve damage in her hip.

You never know what is causing a problem when it comes to nerves. There is a place in the middle of my forehead, that if I put pressure on it causes me to have about a 5 minute sneezing fit!

Let me see what you have! A nothing burger is all I have seen thus far, hence my doctor's opinions and mine.

Sure there is plenty of proof. But if you post it on facebook it automatically gets labeled "misinformation" by 20-something "fact-checkers" who think they know more than distinguished 30-year pathologists. Meanwhile people like you are allowed to blather on all you want. You see the problem don't you?

September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines“ (view at Bitchute)

Conclusion: Covid vaccines the direct cause of many deaths

Dr. Arne Burkhardt has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He has published more than 150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals, and has audited and certified institutes of pathology in Germany.

Prof. Dr. Walter Lang was a pathologist at the Hannover Medical School from 1968-1985. Afterwards, for 25 years, Lang directed a private institute for pathology, which he founded, specializing in transplant pathology, extragynecological cytology, thyroid tumors, and lung/pleural pathology.

Official statement on the autopsy findings, Doctors for COVID Ethics, a co-sponsor of the symposium:

“A natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) will in most individuals remain localized to the respiratory tract. In contrast, the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic T-lymphocytes. This may occur in any organ. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death….

Doctors for COVID Ethics:

We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death….

Needless to say, all of those videos are banned from Youtube.

Sure there is plenty of proof. But if you post it on facebook it automatically gets labeled "misinformation" by 20-something "fact-checkers" who think they know more than distinguished 30-year pathologists. Meanwhile people like you are allowed to blather on all you want. You see the problem don't you?

September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines“ (view at Bitchute)

Conclusion: Covid vaccines the direct cause of many deaths

Dr. Arne Burkhardt has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He has published more than 150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals, and has audited and certified institutes of pathology in Germany.

Prof. Dr. Walter Lang was a pathologist at the Hannover Medical School from 1968-1985. Afterwards, for 25 years, Lang directed a private institute for pathology, which he founded, specializing in transplant pathology, extragynecological cytology, thyroid tumors, and lung/pleural pathology.

Official statement on the autopsy findings, Doctors for COVID Ethics, a co-sponsor of the symposium:

“A natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) will in most individuals remain localized to the respiratory tract. In contrast, the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic T-lymphocytes. This may occur in any organ. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death….

Doctors for COVID Ethics:

We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death….

Needless to say, all of those videos are banned from Youtube.

How convenient for you!

Which youtube is deleted? This one of the pathology conference concluding the covid vaccines are responsible for many deaths works fine for me...

OMG, what a fucktard! You said that were fucking deleted!

"Needless to say, all of those videos are banned from Youtube." Post #46.

I swear you are the stupidest mother-fucker on this forum or you had a stroke!

I am done proving you to be a fucking moron!

Enjoy your ultimate demise.

PS The lady that runs our pet boarding facility is deathly ill with COVID.

Boy are you missing the point.

Like, entirely.
Deliberately.
Your logic is like saying where there is smoke there is never fire. Unless Fauci says so.

The midshipman is a True Believer. He believes-with religious fervor-that the vaccines work. He considers anything contrary to that belief heresy.
CJ, I took the J&J vaccine in June 2021. In August 2021, I caught COVID at the state fair. After testing positive on a home test, I was given the monoclonal antibodies. My illness lasted less than 72 hours and I have had colds worse than that. Despite repeated exposures, I never caught it again.

Only one conclusion comes from this. The vaccines work!

Your mileage may vary. That is the reason these people had adverse reactions. They had the sensitivity to the vaccine that most people did not.

As an example, I have Stage IV liver failure. My doctors believe' since I was not a heavy drinker, that I am the victim of poisoning caused by my exposure to toxins in my military service. You will never face that possibility because you were not exposed to the same environment. It just sucks to be me!
I'm not vaccinated. I got COVID about a month ago. I had no treatment whatsoever. It was...a cold, lasted maybe 4 days.

Deliberately.

The midshipman is a True Believer. He believes-with religious fervor-that the vaccines work. He considers anything contrary to that belief heresy.

I'm not vaccinated. I got COVID about a month ago. I had no treatment whatsoever. It was...a cold, lasted maybe 4 days.

I got it June 2020, few days resting, like a flu, then fine. Been around lots of people who had it, never got it again.

Dear Lord so many young faces.

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400:

“Until March 2020, the CICP [Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program,] attracted little attention, deciding fewer than 500 cases in its entire history. It’s now drowning in a 16-fold spike in claims, with more than 5,400 COVID-19 vaccine injury cases pending.”

Some young athletes have completely dropped dead after the vaccine

Some young athletes have completely dropped dead after the vaccine

teenage-soccer-players-800x500-c.jpg

A Rumble video posted by Obscured Trends asks, “What’s going on?”
The video begins with footage of various athletes, mainly soccer players, collapsing on the pitch. Then the video continues displaying some 60 recent news blurbs worldwide, recounting specific players suffering cardiac episodes, some of them fatal.

Generally, sudden cardiac death in athletes, according to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Sports Cardiology, is rare. They report it occurs in about 1 in 150,000 high school athletes and about 1 in 43,000 college athletes. Johns Hopkins Medicine reported on vaccine side effects, including myocarditis and pericarditis, which they also say are rare, “mild, and resolve quickly.”

Still, some news media wonder if a purported rise in young, healthy athletes collapsing during sporting events may be related to receiving an mRNA injection. The U.S. government calls the injections “vaccines” after the CDC changed its definition of vaccines.

For example, last July, Singapore’s Ministry of Health was investigating a 16-year-old boy who reportedly suffered cardiac arrest after lifting weights six days after receiving the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 injection.

Berliner Zeitung wants “to understand why an ‘unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.’ ” And it’s not just soccer players. The examples are varied and, aside from soccer, also include basketball, hockey, rugby, marathons, triathlons, BMX riders, and even referees.
Zeitung also reported a 28-year-old bodybuilder died “four days after taking a covid vaccine,” and a 24-year-old hockey player, recently vaccinated, collapsed on the ice and died. The German paper lists some two dozen athletes collapsing with heart problems on soccer fields.

Planet Today News recently reported, “The world is starting to notice how many young athletes are DYING after they take covid vaccines.”

teenage-soccer-players-800x500-c.jpg

A Rumble video posted by Obscured Trends asks, “What’s going on?”
The video begins with footage of various athletes, mainly soccer players, collapsing on the pitch. Then the video continues displaying some 60 recent news blurbs worldwide, recounting specific players suffering cardiac episodes, some of them fatal.

Generally, sudden cardiac death in athletes, according to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Sports Cardiology, is rare. They report it occurs in about 1 in 150,000 high school athletes and about 1 in 43,000 college athletes. Johns Hopkins Medicine reported on vaccine side effects, including myocarditis and pericarditis, which they also say are rare, “mild, and resolve quickly.”

Still, some news media wonder if a purported rise in young, healthy athletes collapsing during sporting events may be related to receiving an mRNA injection. The U.S. government calls the injections “vaccines” after the CDC changed its definition of vaccines.

For example, last July, Singapore’s Ministry of Health was investigating a 16-year-old boy who reportedly suffered cardiac arrest after lifting weights six days after receiving the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 injection.

Berliner Zeitung wants “to understand why an ‘unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.’ ” And it’s not just soccer players. The examples are varied and, aside from soccer, also include basketball, hockey, rugby, marathons, triathlons, BMX riders, and even referees.
Zeitung also reported a 28-year-old bodybuilder died “four days after taking a covid vaccine,” and a 24-year-old hockey player, recently vaccinated, collapsed on the ice and died. The German paper lists some two dozen athletes collapsing with heart problems on soccer fields.

Planet Today News recently reported, “The world is starting to notice how many young athletes are DYING after they take covid vaccines.”
Yes just perfectly natural

Nothing will convince the plebe. It's a matter of religious faith for him.

People in masks no look like a strange cult religion. Which is exactly what it is. They worship at the oracle of Fauci no matter what the science says.

Forum List

Back