COVID Vaccine-Injured Hold Rally in L.A., Lawsuits Mount to 5,400

Approximately 260 million ppl in this country have gotten at least one shot. If in fact there are 5400 ppl with vaccinate related injuries that would come out to 0.0021%. All of you dumb antivaxxers out there were saying, covid only has a fatality rate of 2% and we were being hysterical over such a small number. Well, these so called vaccine injuries which can't even be confirmed only makes up 0.00021%. Who's hysterical now?

So. let me get this straight.....it is okay with Tory if 5400 people, many youths, suffer disabilities and some deaths by this covid vaxx that is not a vaxx, that is not effective against infection, nor is it effective against hospitalization or death, when previously, when an actual vaccine caused adverse reactions.....swine flu in 74 to 76 in less than 10 over 9 states was pulled? You have that much of a cavalier attitude that these youths will possibly suffer the rest of their lives. My...how caring the left is. It's for the chilren....right?
Even if this jab prevented infection and transmission, I would not be able to understand the slavish defense of it against the backdrop of the serious side effects (just the known ones). In fact, this thing prevents neither, and still you get this rabid rush to defend against any negative comment about it. Really strange.

Makes you very suspicious doesn't it. WHY the push. Billions for our drughustlers Big Pharma and the deaths and/or impotency of millions and millions. Almost like they found another avenue for their depopulation agenda. I"m waiting for this to come back and bite the left in the ass. And indeed it is to a degree when we see the vaxx pushers dying from the clot shots. but no congressmen/senators, NIH, FDA, CDC folk. Odd isn't it.

StalinCovid.jpeg

Listen dickhead! I am very ill. Most of my doctors are college professors. In discussions with them, where did you think I got that opinion?

There are are three types of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
This tells the whole story for this jackass and his bizarre clinging to beliefs that have been proven false. He is a prime target for covid if he is 'very ill', so he's going to buy into anything that will (in his mind) mitigate the chances of him getting it. Even if that means forcing everyone else to get a dangerous 'vaccine' that could result in their death or injury, better them than him. It's fear and perverse selfishness that drives his outlook on this topic. He doesn't give a damn about anyone else, just his own pathetic existence. So he'll deny all proof that you present him since he thinks is will somehow help save his own sorry ass. It's a waste of time even trying to 'debate' with him, or show him any facts. He's a lost cause.

This tells the whole story for this jackass and his bizarre clinging to beliefs that have been proven false. He is a prime target for covid if he is 'very ill', so he's going to buy into anything that will (in his mind) mitigate the chances of him getting it. Even if that means forcing everyone else to get a dangerous 'vaccine' that could result in their death or injury, better them than him. It's fear and perverse selfishness that drives his outlook on this topic. He doesn't give a damn about anyone else, just his own pathetic existence. So he'll deny all proof that you present him since he thinks is will somehow help save his own sorry ass. It's a waste of time even trying to 'debate' with him, or show him any facts. He's a lost cause.
I had the J&J vaccine. 3 months later I got COVID, Delta variant. I was given monoclonal antibodies and recovered immediately. I was only sick for 3 days.

Beat that MF!

Thank you for posting ....this is beyond sad....

Don't let you or your loved ones have the poison jab!

There is too much misery already happening because of this jabs.....too many sudden deaths... you don't want to be one of them.:(

Thank you for posting ....this is beyond sad....

Don't let you or your loved ones have the poison jab!

There is too much misery already happening because of this jabs.....too many sudden deaths... you don't want to be one of them.:(

Too many people didn't take basic science or know what mRNA is. That's not something you mess with.

Well, this California rally is in the right place at the right time, because the California epidemiologist mouthing off about monkeypox in the media, Anne Rimoin, collected an African coronavirus along with Hunter Biden's Metabiota. Apparently, the spike sequences are not published for comparison with SARS-CoV-2.

The rest of this story continues on the COVID-19's Biological Politics thread. As will be shown, the investigative trail will lead to the Mojiang copper mine, source of SARS-CoV-2's (now ) second-closest relative.

Well, this California rally is in the right place at the right time, because the California epidemiologist mouthing off about monkeypox in the media, Anne Rimoin, collected an African coronavirus along with Hunter Biden's Metabiota. Apparently, the spike sequences are not published for comparison with SARS-CoV-2.

The rest of this story continues on the COVID-19's Biological Politics thread. As will be shown, the investigative trail will lead to the Mojiang copper mine, source of SARS-CoV-2's (now ) second-closest relative.

Are you effin kidding me? Bet Hunter paid old Peter Daszak a visit and handed him some vials and a little free coke.

Are you effin kidding me? Bet Hunter paid old Peter Daszak a visit and handed him some vials and a little free coke.
Yes and there's more. When we found the old post for the Belgian journal, it was the same journal that documented a polio outbreak not very far from a documented vector of monkeypox, African Giant Swamp Rat, Malacomys longipes. Moreover, Hooper's theory of oral polio vaccine causing AIDS shows that Pan troglodytes schweinfurthi carries a simian immunodeficiency virus. Looking at the map, the range of the chimp ends both at the polio outbreak site and the Malacomys site. Hooper may not know this. Because of poliovirus in NYC sewers, he must be told.

We'll first alert readers to the journal that we think verifies polio at Quesso. Hooper has mentioned Quesso. The Belgian journal is this one:

Retrieved in 2019 from the now-defunct Yahoo Groups: Acarology:
Post #7

Forum List

Back