COVID Vaccine-Injured Hold Rally in L.A., Lawsuits Mount to 5,400

The 99.8% recovery rate is suspect to me. I know lots of people who had COVID that still have not returned to normal. My daughter took about 3 months to recover from the breathing issues. She is an EMT studying to be a paramedic and it impacted her ability to work. Her husband caught it from her and missed about a week of work, and had long term residual effects. He is a firefighter/EMT at our local Army post and a member of the Air National Guard. They almost didn't allow him to deploy, even though he had been vaccinated and boosted after having COVID, The Air Force finally decided he was not at risk..

I have stated before that deaths and injuries are related to the vaccine, but you are too ignorant to relate to that statement. The human body is strange and reacts to foreign substances in bizarre ways. For example, you never have to worry about me using codeine because it will kill me, but morphine works just fine, with no adverse reaction. My son and granddaughter both have the same type of reaction.

My endocrinologist had me on two different types of insulin for my diabetes, one short-acting for day-time and the other long acting for night-time use. While taking the long-acting insulin, I could not get out of bed without assistance, could not walk because I was so dizzy, and puked my guts out every time no matter what I ate.

In addition to the normal vaccines, I have to take the COVID vaccine, influenza vaccine and pneumonia vaccine by my doctors, or I will not be able to have a liver transplant. I had three friends and family who died with COVID despite being in relatively good health and their deaths occurred in the days before the vaccine in the spring of 2020. I do not support vaccinating any children because the number of children dying of COVID is so small you need a microscope to see it.

I am sure there are people out there who have adverse reactions to the meds, but you exaggerate them to the point of being ludicrous. The death rate for COVID at 99.8% recovery is still 660,000. When your adverse reactions causing death or disability get closer to that number, you might have a point. I do not support vaccinating any children because the number of children dying of COVID is so small you need a microscope to see it.
literally nobody has died from covid, pay attention! the so called covid deaths were literally seniors with 3 plus comorbidities!

The 99.8% recovery rate is suspect to me. I know lots of people who had COVID that still have not returned to normal. My daughter took about 3 months to recover from the breathing issues. She is an EMT studying to be a paramedic and it impacted her ability to work. Her husband caught it from her and missed about a week of work, and had long term residual effects. He is a firefighter/EMT at our local Army post and a member of the Air National Guard. They almost didn't allow him to deploy, even though he had been vaccinated and boosted after having COVID, The Air Force finally decided he was not at risk..

I have stated before that deaths and injuries are related to the vaccine, but you are too ignorant to relate to that statement. The human body is strange and reacts to foreign substances in bizarre ways. For example, you never have to worry about me using codeine because it will kill me, but morphine works just fine, with no adverse reaction. My son and granddaughter both have the same type of reaction.

My endocrinologist had me on two different types of insulin for my diabetes, one short-acting for day-time and the other long acting for night-time use. While taking the long-acting insulin, I could not get out of bed without assistance, could not walk because I was so dizzy, and puked my guts out every time no matter what I ate.

In addition to the normal vaccines, I have to take the COVID vaccine, influenza vaccine and pneumonia vaccine by my doctors, or I will not be able to have a liver transplant. I had three friends and family who died with COVID despite being in relatively good health and their deaths occurred in the days before the vaccine in the spring of 2020. I do not support vaccinating any children because the number of children dying of COVID is so small you need a microscope to see it.

I am sure there are people out there who have adverse reactions to the meds, but you exaggerate them to the point of being ludicrous. The death rate for COVID at 99.8% recovery is still 660,000. When your adverse reactions causing death or disability get closer to that number, you might have a point. I do not support vaccinating any children because the number of children dying of COVID is so small you need a microscope to see it.
yes and its not a vaccine. stop with that shit, have you seen videos of the dead jabbed with their man made huge bllod clots all in theier bodies, NEVER seen before and deaths total worldwide up like 40 percent? hundreds of athletes dropping dead? kids? 3 drs in toronto after the 4th clot shot?

WORLD LEADERS HAVE BEEN PUT INTO PLACE WORLDWIDE; TRUDEAU, HORSE FACE IN NEW ZEALAND ETC., LOOK IT UP! ITS ON THEIR WEBSITE- THEY JUST HAD ANOTHER MEETING IN DAVOS. ARE LIBS REALLY THIS STUPID!? THEY WANT 500 MILLION POP.

A biopsy after jab compared to biopsy after IVIG shows that the jab caused nerve loss and IVIG caused three fold increase in nerve density.

In short, the jab caused his body to start eating his own nerves.

Dear Lord so many young faces.

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400:

“Until March 2020, the CICP [Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program,] attracted little attention, deciding fewer than 500 cases in its entire history. It’s now drowning in a 16-fold spike in claims, with more than 5,400 COVID-19 vaccine injury cases pending.”

The parents who allowed their children to get the killshot should be hung up by theyr balls and their breasts.

The parents who allowed their children to get the killshot should be hung up by theyr balls and their breasts.

And clinical trials for either shot aren't even over for adults, until end of 2022/2023.

Proof That Pfizer Clinical Trials for Safety Not Over Until 2024, Moderna End of 2022. You Are the Guinea Pig.

1659041048471.png

Dear Lord so many young faces.

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400:

“Until March 2020, the CICP [Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program,] attracted little attention, deciding fewer than 500 cases in its entire history. It’s now drowning in a 16-fold spike in claims, with more than 5,400 COVID-19 vaccine injury cases pending.”

no wonder there is a rally

video imageplay 3251:53

UK GOV DATA Shows the FULLY 'VACCINATED' Accounted for 94% of (so called) 'COV-ID 19' DEATHS in May

Forum List

Back