COVID Vaccine-Injured Hold Rally in L.A., Lawsuits Mount to 5,400

Hooper (www.aidsorigins.com) says that Worobey collected an SIV urine sample from Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii 100 kilometers from Kisangani in Parisi Forest. We have yet to find Parisi Forest on the map, though it's likely to the east of Kisangani. The range of the chimp is most important for the link to polio outbreaks and the monkeypox vector, Malacomys, the same Malacomys species that Rimoin and Metabiota collected the coronavirus from. The closest point to Quesso for this chimp is shown at the most northwestern point on the range map:

Eastern Chimpanzee

13 Aug 2022 Long Covid: Years Into the Pandemic Long Covi

13 Aug 2022 Long Covid: Years Into the Pandemic Long Covid Patients Are Still Searching for Answers
What does this have to do with the Corona vaccine?

Intriguing is that this is happening during the (first [italics]) SARS-CoV-1 outbreak (2002-3). The reader can now locate Parisi Forest by clicking on Hooper's map:

www.aidsorigins.com/comments-on-worobey-et-al-s-supplementary-information-and-map/
'....Interestingly, neither in the main paper, nor in the supplementary information, do Worobey et al report on the immunoblot results on 36 urine samples collected from further south-east (Obiatku & Parisi) in 2003.
Santiago and Sharp....detected SIV in 13% of fecal samples obtained from three wild troupes of Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii. Because they were at Jane Goodall's camp, rather than truly "in the bush," it may be that their preservation methods were more effective.'

The red dot on the map, Quesso, we think had a polio outbreak. It is located on the Sangha River. The range of Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii end on the other side of the river depicted on the map in post #16. Southwest of Quesso is home to the monkeypox reservoir and the coronavirus reservoir, Giant Swamp Rat, Malacomys longipes. What is the eastward range of this rat?

Quesso

Thank you for posting ....this is beyond sad....

Don't let you or your loved ones have the poison jab!

There is too much misery already happening because of this jabs.....too many sudden deaths... you don't want to be one of them.:(
I am shocked to learn recently so many of my friends have taken it,I don’t expect them to be around a few years from now.unfreaking believable they were always on the same page with me on government corruption like 9/11 being an inside job and both parties being corrupt and one in the same yet they fell fir this virus hoax hook,line,and sinker. :uhoh3: I am hoping that all these best doctors from around the world who are saying they will be dead three to five years from the time they took it are wrong and are quacks.maybe thefts the case because I have many thst have taken it and their fit as a fiddle,no problems.

The red dot on the map, Quesso, we think had a polio outbreak. It is located on the Sangha River. The range of Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii end on the other side of the river depicted on the map in post #16. Southwest of Quesso is home to the monkeypox reservoir and the coronavirus reservoir, Giant Swamp Rat, Malacomys longipes. What is the eastward range of this rat?

Quesso
Because there is a ' in the Quesso URL. Yahoo search 'Quesso' should retrieve the wikipage and map.

I am shocked to learn recently so many of my friends have taken it,I don’t expect them to be around a few years from now.unfreaking believable they were always on the same page with me on government corruption like 9/11 being an inside job and both parties being corrupt and one in the same yet they fell fir this virus hoax hook,line,and sinker. :uhoh3:
But not all genomes are effected. It's like Russian roulette. Some can handle the spike, others may not.

Badger is unable to post the toutube URL. Another double amputation, 6 months ago will be added to the Rickettsiae file:

YT: 'COVID-19 Complications Force Vaccinated St. Pete Woman to Have Double Amputation'

But not all genomes are effected. It's like Russian roulette. Some can handle the spike, others may not.
So you think the people I know thst took it over a year ago and have had no problems as of yet will still be okay 3 years down the road from now badger2 ?

Hey badger2,what about my question in my post before this one of yours? Think they have a good chance sense as all this time a year later they have been fine? Thst article is obviously lying,we all know she had them amputated due to the VACCINE.look at the source after all ny post.lol

So you think the people I know thst took it over a year ago and have had no problems as of yet will still be okay 3 years down the road from now badger2 ?
Badger can attest to gastrointestinal complications and thinks its caused by the vaccine. If after the second shot, there were no major complaints, their genomes likely handled the spike, thus it should not be of concern.

Badger still has gastrointestinal complications after receiving the second dose on 6 Mar 2021.

Forum List

Back