COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

Meh. You didn’t give a f**k about the debt or deficit when Donald cut 2 trillion in tax revenue so his millionaire buddies and corporations don’t have to pay taxes.

IF that is true, then why did our revenues from Federal Income Taxes INCREASE?

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Democrats love to spend money that isn't theirs. Thank the hard working taxpayers who are paying for this.

Note your chart ignores the portion of corporate taxes paid by the rich
Corporate taxes are paid by corporations.
they are paid by people that purchase from that corporation,,,

nice try ,,,
Yep. The owners of the corporation pay the taxes, but they charge the customers of the company.

It's funny how Democrat Nazis little understand basic economics.

Duh, dar, drool, companies charge customers for the steel in washing machines, but not the taxes, drool, drool ...
its a dbl negative impact,, cost of living goes up for the poor and higher taxs for the producers,,,

Yep. It also reduces jobs since higher prices from built in taxes reduce demand.

It's a double tax for the rich since their income is taxed again.

Taxes piled on taxes. The Democrat Nazi party loves it

Thank them for what passing a bill where the vast majority of it is non covid related garbage that could never get passed any other way. I will pass on thanking them just as all the board Democrats do when it’s Republicans doing the same thing.

I expect you will be returning your $1400 since it is dirty money
Did you return your Trump tax break?

And why would anyone thank a commie when 91% of the spending is commie pork that has nothing to do with the pandemic?
Commie this mutherfucker. 99% of this bill was in the original CARES act passed by huge bi-partisan majority last year. All commies huh?
Demoquacks: "I got mine....my grandchildren can pay for it"
You didn't give two shits about the exact same amount of money added to the debt by Trump in his tax cut BEFORE the pandemic. Save us the hypocritical debt scold horse shit

Of course you have a reliable link for that, right?

You're right. It's not thesame cost.

Trump's tax cut added 2.3 Trillion to the debt

Do you have something newer than 3 years? Did the projections hold?

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,
Democrats? Were you asleep for the last four years?

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?
Stupid tax cuts for rich people, walls we don't need, and so on.

Google is you friends, so here's a link from you friend.

The current flood at the southern border proves walls are needed.

We have walls at the border crossings. That's were they are.

You're such a liar. The 12 illegals killed in the crash with the truck, crossed at a section of old wall that had been compromised. It's a shame any of those criminals survived, now we're stuck with their medical bills.

Thank them for what passing a bill where the vast majority of it is non covid related garbage that could never get passed any other way. I will pass on thanking them just as all the board Democrats do when it’s Republicans doing the same thing.

Democrats supported Trumps COVID legislation because it was good for the country

Not a SINGLE Republican was willing to put country over party because it was Biden

Democrats supported Trumps COVID legislation because it was good for the country

Not a SINGLE Republican was willing to put country over party because it was Biden

Wrong.
Covid relief does not come from the government, but from tax payers.
It is just a loan actually, that we will all have to pay back.
It does not really help at all, but only puts us even more in debt.

Yes, that's what you tell your doctor, huh? But doctor, I eat 91% pork because it's so good for me ...

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?

You're such a liar. The 12 illegals killed in the crash with the truck, crossed at a section of old wall that had been compromised. It's a shame any of those criminals survived, now we're stuck with their medical bills.

That makes no sense. The wall has nothing to do with movement on the US side, where the crash happened.
And no loss of life should ever been rejoiced. Nor is border crossing ever a crime. If you look at the treaties, like the Gadsden Purchase, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo, etc., freedom of border crossing is required by contract.
If you want to close the border, it voids the treaty and we would have to give the land back to Mexico.

That makes no sense. The wall has nothing to do with movement on the US side, where the crash happened.
And no loss of life should ever been rejoiced. Nor is border crossing ever a crime. If you look at the treaties, like the Gadsden Purchase, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo, etc., freedom of border crossing is required by contract.
If you want to close the border, it voids the treaty and we would have to give the land back to Mexico.

who said anything about closing the border??

the problem is unrestricted access and many of those that do cross that way end up on the welfare roles,,
we have a right to control who cross's,,,

Wrong. The bill is full of pork with billions going to Democrat party pawns and cities that are run by incompetent Democrat hacks to bail them out. That's why Republicans didn't vote for it and you know it. 445 billion goes for stimulus checks. The rest is mostly pork.

Last edited:

Criminals are responsible for all injuries and deaths, I'll save my tears for the victims of illegals. And what do those treaties say about all the other nationalities that are coming across the southern border?

Of course crossing the border illegally is a crime and your argument that we can't protect our borders is total bull shit

the problem is unrestricted access and many of those that do cross that way end up on the welfare roles,,

I know, right. Democrats talk in bull shit. Managing border crossings is "closing the border." Just more of their fascist lies

I know, right. Democrats talk in bull shit. Managing border crossings is "closing the border." Just more of their fascist lies

if they didnt lie they wouldnt have anything to say,,,

colfax is a perfct example,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Criminals are responsible for all injuries and deaths, I'll save my tears for the victims of illegals. And what do those treaties say about all the other nationalities that are coming across the southern border?

Nowhere did those treaties say we have to have open borders or give the land to Mexico, he made that up

I just heard Chuck Schumer on the radio saying that the Bill will be revised to lower the payment to individuals and divert that money to "organizations".
Now go ahead and make up some ProgBot bullshit.

Forum List

Back