COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

I'd rather have debt from helping our citizens who have not been able to work, helping our citizens get vaccinated, and helping small businesses stay open, than the debt piled up by Trump traveling to play golf at his own resort (thereby lining his own pockets).
DUDE!!!

most small business's are closed and will never reopen,,

but as long as you feel good fuck the kids that come after us,,

this is the first generation in history that sacrificed their own children instead of taking on the burden themselves,, you should be ashamed of yourself,,,

not to mention this is the biggest transfer of wealth from the middle class to the elite upper class the world has ever seen,,

Oh please spare me the wailing and gnashing of teeth. When has either party cared about the national debt? The DoD budget for 2020 was $738 billion. And every penny is considered sacred and untouchable. And it grows every year. This is not about the amount spent. This is about who is in power when it is spent. This is about partisan politics, as usual.
you cock suckers make me sick to my stomach,,,

you always got some excuse to shit on your own children,,

the problem is you take my children down with them,,

You partisan hacks make me sick. Where were you when Trump was running up huge deficits? Where were you when Bush 1 or Bush 2 was doing the same. The only time you worry about deficits is when the "other" party is in power. I have ranted against over-spending and deficits for decades. I have ranted against pork in very necessary bills for decades. And now you worry about your children? Sorry junior, crocodile tears and faux rage at only the other side doesn't help.
I said the exact same thing. GW was the worst president ever. I disagreed with Trump and his deficit spending. But I gave him a mulligan as he said we needed to rebuild the military. I was against the CARES loans and the first stimulus. I have been consistent. Let free markets reign. Small Gov't.

Note your chart ignores the portion of corporate taxes paid by the rich
Corporate taxes are paid by corporations.
they are paid by people that purchase from that corporation,,,

nice try ,,,
Tell Kaz, they seem to think that they’re paid by the rich.
they do come from the activities the rich created,,, and certainly not from the poor,,, in the end its the poor that suffer the most from them,,

Trump was fixing the economy and the military and correcting the covid issues-------Biden--what 15% goes to covid and the rest goes to pay back his puppet masters.
Trump was burning nearly $1 trillion in debt and couldn’t even get the GDP growth over 3%.

Sounds like he’s completely inept.
all debt comes from the house not from POTUS,,,

nothing like an existence that depends on handouts from the government
At the height of a fucking pandemic

Asshole
done believe everything the government tells you,,

its got a 99.97% survival rate for the majority of people,,

but you go ahead and hide like the pathetic coward you are,, just dont drag us down with you,,
500,000 dead
My sister-in-law died from COVID last month

My condolences. This COVID thing is messed up. I still can’t believe how it’s a partisan issue.

As far as the bill is concerned It’s probably mostly bailing states out the states which whether we like it or not had to be done. The 1400 is just crumbs. Even if you’re dirt poor 1400 isn’t changing your life for that long.

Trump was fixing the economy and the military and correcting the covid issues-------Biden--what 15% goes to covid and the rest goes to pay back his puppet masters.
Trump was burning nearly $1 trillion in debt and couldn’t even get the GDP growth over 3%.

Why do you care about GDP? Honestly. How has GDP growth impacted your life? The deficit spend was used to rebuild the military and the House submitted the budget that he approved. Sounds like you have zero financial acumen. But we already knew that.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

yeah if you need 1400.00 youre worse off than 1400.00 will help you,,

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,
Great example as to why rich folks don’t need tax cuts. Thanks, buddy.

they do come from the activities the rich created,,, and certainly not from the poor,,, in the end its the poor that suffer the most from them,,
Gotcha. So next time the right whines about the rich paying too much taxes, I’ll remind them that the right also tells us that it’s actually the poor that pay all the taxes for the rich.

I don’t know how you guys don’t realize how much bullshit you’ve been fed and happily repeat.

everybody n

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

Great example as to why rich folks don’t need tax cuts. Thanks, buddy.

everybody needs tax cuts,,,

Gotcha. So next time the right whines about the rich paying too much taxes, I’ll remind them that the right also tells us that it’s actually the poor that pay all the taxes for the rich.

I don’t know how you guys don’t realize how much bullshit you’ve been fed and happily repeat.
Was that even English. The "rich" pay most of the taxes. It has been this way for what 200 years? You are so uneducated.

the rich are paying to much tax just like every other person in this country,, well except those that pay nothing,, that cant be honestly disputed,,,
what the poor pay in the way of higher prices isnt a tax that goes back to the government,, its a hidden cost of living increase like inflation,,

Won't be any more effective than the previous dumb ass "stimulus" under Obama. The money will be siphoned off into Dem coffers, suckers! :auiqs.jpg:
The previous stimulus was Trump’s 2 trillion last year, dope. Every Dem voted for it.
And both the House and the WH were wrong for doing so. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Barry racked up nearly $1 TRILLION in debt for every year he was in office, and had a dismal 1.6% growth.

nice try ,,,
Yep. The owners of the corporation pay the taxes, but they charge the customers of the company.

It's funny how Democrat Nazis little understand basic economics.

Duh, dar, drool, companies charge customers for the steel in washing machines, but not the taxes, drool, drool ...

nice try ,,,
Yep. The owners of the corporation pay the taxes, but they charge the customers of the company.

It's funny how Democrat Nazis little understand basic economics.

Duh, dar, drool, companies charge customers for the steel in washing machines, but not the taxes, drool, drool ...
its a dbl negative impact,, cost of living goes up for the poor and higher taxs for the producers,,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

nice try ,,,
Tell Kaz, they seem to think that they’re paid by the rich.

Yes, you already explained to me that your car pays gas taxes and tolls, not you. You understand so much about economics [/sarcasm]

But for anyone not an idiot reading this, the owners of the company pay the taxes, but to progressive hunter's point, they turn around and charge customers for them. That like all subtleties are lost on you.

Clearly explaining the effect of taxes on supply and demand and therefore jobs on you is totally hopeless

Last edited:

Forum List

Back