COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The innerweb irony meter just exploded.
Nah. Just the same old same old.

When a Republican passes stimulus, they’re a hero. When a Democrat passes stimulus, they’re a villain.

And they couldn’t do it without the useful idiots like yourself.
I had nothing to do with Veggie Joe’s porkulus bill, stupid.

Jets

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why would the “Party of NO” work across the aisle on this bill when they can use it as a wedge issue going into 2022?

Rhetorical question...

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score

When a Republican passes stimulus, they’re a hero. When a Democrat passes stimulus, they’re a villain.

You have everything to do with the justification of opposition to it because you have been told what to believe about it. Without idiots like yourself, the Republican Party would have a much harder time opposing the bill. Since they know they can make you believe whatever they want, they’re free to act solely in their political interests rather than the interest of the country.

OP
rightwinger

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would the “Party of NO” work across the aisle on this bill when they can use it as a wedge issue going into 2022?

Rhetorical question...
All voters need to know is that their Republican Representative voted NO on COVID relief

Jets

Gold Member
Reaction score

Rhetorical question...
All voters need to know is that their Republican Representative voted NO on COVID relief
I agree, but too many of them do not care.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

When you're 401K's buying power is reduced to 10% of what it is today, thank a Dimocrat!

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You have everything to do with the justification of opposition to it because you have been told what to believe about it. Without idiots like yourself, the Republican Party would have a much harder time opposing the bill. Since they know they can make you believe whatever they want, they’re free to act solely in their political interests rather than the interest of the country.
Who told me what to think about it, Dummy?

I can read what is in it. And unlike you, I think for myself. You hear “Covid bill” and automatically buy that it is about Covid.

you are stupid like that.

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I can read what is in it. And unlike you, I think for myself. You hear “Covid bill” and automatically buy that it is about Covid.

For someone that thinks for themselves, you manage to repeat nonsense claims and cannot explain when asked.

That’s not indicative of someone that thinks for themselves, it’s what you’d expect from a useful idiot. I don’t know who specifically told you what to think, but I know your nonsense has been permeating the right wing media sphere.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

For someone that thinks for themselves, you manage to repeat nonsense claims and cannot explain when asked.

That’s not indicative of someone that thinks for themselves, it’s what you’d expect from a useful idiot. I don’t know who specifically told you what to think, but I know your nonsense has been permeating the right wing media sphere.
I have explained everything about THIS bill. You are fixated on a Trump bill and are butthurt that I’m not playing your dumbass game.

You are a special kind of stupid.

dblack

Platinum Member
Reaction score

"Thinking for yourself" isn't for everyone.

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I have explained everything about THIS bill. You are fixated on a Trump bill and are butthurt that I’m not playing your dumbass game.

Too funny. You spent dozens of posts refusing to answer a simple question that would demonstrate the exact hypocrisy I’ve pointed out here.

It’s so pathetic watching you evade any rational discussion.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Too funny. You spent dozens of posts refusing to answer a simple question that would demonstrate the exact hypocrisy I’ve pointed out here.

Still obsessing over Trump, I see. :itsok:

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Not Trump so much as the distortion of our politics as a result of the Trump era.

Trump may be to golfing in Florida but the abuse to his supporters and the deterioration of their cognition remains.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not Trump so much as the distortion of our politics as a result of the Trump era.

Trump may be to golfing in Florida but the abuse to his supporters and the deterioration of their cognition remains.
More Trump obsession.

Seek help. :itsok:

Lastamender

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List