COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

Once again.

We get $1400 PER PERSON including children...

Unemployment has been extended to September WITH the added $300 per week stipend.

Not a single Republican in either House voted for this

Thank you Dems

Thank you Joe

Note your chart ignores the portion of corporate taxes paid by the rich
Corporate taxes are paid by corporations.
they are paid by people that purchase from that corporation,,,

nice try ,,,
Tell Kaz, they seem to think that they’re paid by the rich.

Yes, you already explained to me that your car pays gas taxes and tolls, not you. You understand so much about economics [/sarcasm]

But for anyone not an idiot reading this, the owners of the company pay the taxes, but to progressive hunter's point, they turn around and charge customers for them. That like all subtleties are lost on you.

Clearly explaining the effect of taxes on supply and demand and therefore jobs on you is totally hopeless

Gotcha. So next time you complain about the tax burden of the rich, I can remind you that the rich don’t pay taxes, the poor do.

Also I will remind you that you’re not really thinking through the nonsense you’ve been trained to repeat and a little independent mindedness would be beneficial.

Note your chart ignores the portion of corporate taxes paid by the rich
Corporate taxes are paid by corporations.

nice try ,,,

Yes, you already explained to me that your car pays gas taxes and tolls, not you. You understand so much about economics [/sarcasm]

But for anyone not an idiot reading this, the owners of the company pay the taxes, but to progressive hunter's point, they turn around and charge customers for them. That like all subtleties are lost on you.

Clearly explaining the effect of taxes on supply and demand and therefore jobs on you is totally hopeless

Gotcha. So next time you complain about the tax burden of the rich, I can remind you that the rich don’t pay taxes, the poor do.

Also I will remind you that you’re not really thinking through the nonsense you’ve been trained to repeat and a little independent mindedness would be beneficial.

no,, the poor pay through cost of living increase that hurts them worse than before,,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Unemployment went down. Sucker.
Was unemployment going up or down prior to his tax cut?
All of his policies contributed to record unemployment. You know that corporations like to invest in growing their businesses when they can, right? That means more jobs. Denying that corporate taxes impair a corporation's ability to grow is just stupid.

The top 1% pay almost 50% of taxes now, it's sick.
That’s only true if you limit your definition of “taxes” to federal income taxes. If you look at everything everyone pays to the government, the distribution isn’t nearly so lopsided.

The top 1% pay way more than their share of other taxes too.

And seriously, "That’s only true if you limit your definition of “taxes” to federal income taxes." So you fascists seriously think that makes it OK then?
Even if that was true, The top % get back 100 times more in the benefits they receive.

Bullshit you just made up

nice try ,,,

What an irrational mindless rant, even for you

• Thanks
Thank them for what passing a bill where the vast majority of it is non covid related garbage that could never get passed any other way. I will pass on thanking them just as all the board Democrats do when it’s Republicans doing the same thing.

I expect you will be returning your $1400 since it is dirty money
Did you return your Trump tax break?

Democrats supported Trumps COVID legislation because it was good for the country

Not a SINGLE Republican was willing to put country over party because it was Biden
9% China Flu relief. 91% pork.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

The debt put on your unborn grandchildren started with Ronald Reagans tax cuts and Pentagon spending, followed by George W Bushs' tax cuts and pentagon spending, with two bonus wars put on the countries credit card, not to be outdone by Trumps tax cuts and Pentagon spending. And you can add the $4 trillion in stimulus added to that by Trump and McConnell, most of which went to forgivable loans to corporations that just got tax cut money they bought their own stock back with.

Before those tax cuts and military spending, less than $1 trillion in debt. After those tax cuts and military spending, $27 trillion in debt.

$27 trillion - $1.9 trillion = $25.1 trillion of Republican added debt since 1983.

Be sure to copy this reply to show to your grandchildren.
Our first debt was under Reagan? Gotta link to that skews13

nice try ,,,

It’s irrational to point out the irrationality of the right?

On one hand the rich pay too much in taxes and the poor too little.

On the other hand, the rich don’t pay taxes, they just force the poor to pay more to them in order to cover any taxes we place upon them.

There’s a central schizophrenia to the right, especially in the Trump era. People can be good and evil simultaneously.

nice try ,,,

It’s irrational to point out the irrationality of the right?

On one hand the rich pay too much in taxes and the poor too little.

On the other hand, the rich don’t pay taxes, they just force the poor to pay more to them in order to cover any taxes we place upon them.

There’s a central schizophrenia to the right, especially in the Trump era. People can be good and evil simultaneously.

now youre just getting sad,,,

• Thanks
When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Amen! My roommate and I were just discussing how not having to see and hear Trump 24/7 has improved our mental heath. Thank you President Biden!

1615156077116.png

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

The debt put on your unborn grandchildren started with Ronald Reagans tax cuts and Pentagon spending, followed by George W Bushs' tax cuts and pentagon spending, with two bonus wars put on the countries credit card, not to be outdone by Trumps tax cuts and Pentagon spending. And you can add the $4 trillion in stimulus added to that by Trump and McConnell, most of which went to forgivable loans to corporations that just got tax cut money they bought their own stock back with.

Before those tax cuts and military spending, less than $1 trillion in debt. After those tax cuts and military spending, $27 trillion in debt.

$27 trillion - $1.9 trillion = $25.1 trillion of Republican added debt since 1983.

Be sure to copy this reply to show to your grandchildren.

What a lying sack of shit you are skews13

Are you really stupid enough to think you would get away with that bullshit?

Debt added under Barry Hussein: $8.59 TRILLION. So Barry added 1/3 of the debt we had before Veggie Joe added $2 TRILLION in under a month.

Debt added under Barry Hussein: $8.59 TRILLION. So Barry added 1/3 of the debt we had before Veggie Joe added $2 TRILLION in under a month.

Haven't both of these Presidents had to recover a completely devastated economy from Republican rule? Bush was on his way out January 20th 2009 like "Have fun with the shit I left you, bro"

Forum List

Back