COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

I'd rather have debt from helping our citizens who have not been able to work, helping our citizens get vaccinated, and helping small businesses stay open, than the debt piled up by Trump traveling to play golf at his own resort (thereby lining his own pockets).
DUDE!!!

most small business's are closed and will never reopen,,

but as long as you feel good fuck the kids that come after us,,

this is the first generation in history that sacrificed their own children instead of taking on the burden themselves,, you should be ashamed of yourself,,,

not to mention this is the biggest transfer of wealth from the middle class to the elite upper class the world has ever seen,,

Oh please spare me the wailing and gnashing of teeth. When has either party cared about the national debt? The DoD budget for 2020 was $738 billion. And every penny is considered sacred and untouchable. And it grows every year. This is not about the amount spent. This is about who is in power when it is spent. This is about partisan politics, as usual.
you cock suckers make me sick to my stomach,,,

you always got some excuse to shit on your own children,,

the problem is you take my children down with them,,

You partisan hacks make me sick. Where were you when Trump was running up huge deficits? Where were you when Bush 1 or Bush 2 was doing the same. The only time you worry about deficits is when the "other" party is in power. I have ranted against over-spending and deficits for decades. I have ranted against pork in very necessary bills for decades. And now you worry about your children? Sorry junior, crocodile tears and faux rage at only the other side doesn't help.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Well, you certainly cannot thank the GQP.

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

I'd rather have debt from helping our citizens who have not been able to work, helping our citizens get vaccinated, and helping small businesses stay open, than the debt piled up by Trump traveling to play golf at his own resort (thereby lining his own pockets).
DUDE!!!

this is the first generation in history that sacrificed their own children instead of taking on the burden themselves,, you should be ashamed of yourself,,,

not to mention this is the biggest transfer of wealth from the middle class to the elite upper class the world has ever seen,,

Oh please spare me the wailing and gnashing of teeth. When has either party cared about the national debt? The DoD budget for 2020 was $738 billion. And every penny is considered sacred and untouchable. And it grows every year. This is not about the amount spent. This is about who is in power when it is spent. This is about partisan politics, as usual.

You partisan hacks make me sick. Where were you when Trump was running up huge deficits? Where were you when Bush 1 or Bush 2 was doing the same. The only time you worry about deficits is when the "other" party is in power. I have ranted against over-spending and deficits for decades. I have ranted against pork in very necessary bills for decades. And now you worry about your children? Sorry junior, crocodile tears and faux rage at only the other side doesn't help.
I was right here condemning him for it and explaining the debt is one big reason I dont vote for dems and repubes,,,EVER,,,

NICE TRY BUT YOURE FUCKING OVER MY CHILDREN TOO,,

the only fake outrage is yours for promoting dumping our debt on future generations,,

in fact thats not outrage thats pure evil,,

The top 1% pay almost 50% of taxes now, it's sick.
That’s only true if you limit your definition of “taxes” to federal income taxes. If you look at everything everyone pays to the government, the distribution isn’t nearly so lopsided.

The top 1% pay way more than their share of other taxes too.

And seriously, "That’s only true if you limit your definition of “taxes” to federal income taxes." So you fascists seriously think that makes it OK then?
No, I just think if you’re going to allude to the fairness of the tax code, you’d best make a fair assessment of who actually pays what. Taking into account just one of many taxes is not fair.

I say this as a 1%er.

The 1% pay way, way, way more than their share, which is about 20% of income earned.

The rich pay way more FICA taxes. They pay business taxes. It goes on and on.

I don't have wealth envy like you do and I don't think we should send 1% of the country half our bills just because we can.

It directly harms us as we should all be paying our bills so people take the cost seriously instead of that the rich can afford everything. 1% only earn about 20% of the income, again, fascist. Sending them 50% of the bills is absurd
Of course the rich pay more and they always will. And want to know a secret? They’ll stay rich even after they do.

But they don’t pay half of the bill. That’s a gross exaggeration.

Here’s the effective tax rates.
View attachment 465114

I didn't object to that the rich "pay more" you stupid fascist jackass. My point was how much disproportionately more they pay.

Note your chart ignores the portion of corporate taxes paid by the rich

The top 1% pay almost 50% of taxes now, it's sick.
That’s only true if you limit your definition of “taxes” to federal income taxes. If you look at everything everyone pays to the government, the distribution isn’t nearly so lopsided.

The top 1% pay way more than their share of other taxes too.

And seriously, "That’s only true if you limit your definition of “taxes” to federal income taxes." So you fascists seriously think that makes it OK then?
No, I just think if you’re going to allude to the fairness of the tax code, you’d best make a fair assessment of who actually pays what. Taking into account just one of many taxes is not fair.

I say this as a 1%er.

The 1% pay way, way, way more than their share, which is about 20% of income earned.

The rich pay way more FICA taxes. They pay business taxes. It goes on and on.

I don't have wealth envy like you do and I don't think we should send 1% of the country half our bills just because we can.

It directly harms us as we should all be paying our bills so people take the cost seriously instead of that the rich can afford everything. 1% only earn about 20% of the income, again, fascist. Sending them 50% of the bills is absurd
You can suck all the rich cock you want. I'll pass

If I don't hate the rich and I think they should pay their share but not everyone else's, I'm "suck(ing) ... rich cock." Stupid fucking fascist

I'd also like to thank all the buttplugs in Georgia for sending the commie and pajama boy to the Senate.

COVID relief never could have happened without the two Senators from Georgia.

They never would have been elected without the help of Private Citizen Trump

/——/ Thank democRATs for this while you’re at it. https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...rderers&year=2021&month=03&date=07&id=1012826

Death-row murderers and terrorists are getting $1,400 stimulus checks from the package passed by the Senate on Saturday, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., tweeted in condemnation.

Read Newsmax: Sen. Cotton Decries Death-Row Murderers Getting Stimulus Checks
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now!
More lies and misinformation

Death Row prisoners did not file income tax last year and would not be eligible

And you work for a poor person? Interesting. How did that happen?

I like the "if you had a brain" line. You of course realize your employers don't need money to pay wages.

So when did you realize you know more about the field of economics than economists do? What tipped you off? Was it your fascism?
I don't work for anyone but me, Son. What point are you trying so unsuccessfully (not to mention desperately) to make?

And I'm still fairly certain you don't have a brain.

Well dad. You thought I thought you worked for your government check, fascist? LOL

COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat
The debt also went up by a significant amount.... Thank a democrat.

Democrats? Were you asleep for the last four years?

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?
Stupid tax cuts for rich people, walls we don't need, and so on.

Google is you friends, so here's a link from you friend.
God, back to "tax cuts for the rich!"

Yeah, who needs a fucking job. That's what government is for
Whut? How does that relate?

How does that relate to your "tax cuts for the rich! tax cuts for the rich" leftist talking point? Seriously?

You don't need no estinking job. You have government!
I have a job, you moron. I still think tax cuts for the 1% is a terrible idea. If you had a brain you would too.
why should they have to pay more when so many pay nothing??
They pay almost nothing comparatively.

You're such a liar. The top 1% 20% of the income and pay 50% of the taxes. The top 20% pay virtually all taxes. But that's "almost nothing," fascist. More of your leftist lies

9% Covid, 91% pork.

Thanks Nazi!
Link
link_edited-1.jpg

DUDE!!!

Trump was fixing the economy and the military and correcting the covid issues-------Biden--what 15% goes to covid and the rest goes to pay back his puppet masters.

Forum List

Back