CoVid - shaming

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
W. O. W. My kind, huh. So much in that post
and so cranky. Take a nap granpa

You're either a useful idiot, or else you are willfully complicit in this bullshit.

You don't give a shit how many people lose their jobs, their homes, and everything else, because of the damage that your kind has done to the economy, over the #CoronaHoax2020. You don't care about us losing our basic freedoms to go about our businesses sin public, to attend church and other gathering, much less to work as we need to in order to earn our livings.

Again, fuck you, and fuck every other willing or ignorant promoter of this destructive hoax.

Thanks but the question is, for those who don’t mask or follow the suggested guidelines, and then gets sick, do they deserve to be ignored , just like they ignored the suggestions ?
I stopped wearing face masks........to uncomfortable and hard to breath

I now wear a face SHIELD when absolutely necessary. MUCH easier to breathe.

Like this. No, this isn't a picture of me.

data_1024x1024.png
I thought healthcare was a right???

are you now saying if I get sick I shouldnt receive treatment???

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination
Nope. They shouldn't even be getting medical care for it. Fuck'em. Let them die and raise the average IQ in the US.

nobody is getting sick
You said >>>nobody is getting sick<<<
In fact, that is not true. There are thousands (millions) who have contracted COVID . Perhaps no one in your social circle has become ill does not mean thousands (millions) have not been sickened and died. However the OP is about shaming medical conditions.

Let put some facts into the hyperbole that is this thread.

This virus, when dry, is about 0.2 microns in size and can live for up to 12 hours in this state. Even an N-95 mask can not stop this virus in its dry state. Thankfully this virus is usually wet and thus the N-95 masks are able to stop it (N-95 is 0.5 micron filtration) as the virus wet, is generally 0.6-1.5 microns in size due to the water around it.

In its dry or almost totally dry state this virus can float 300+ yards or more depending on wind speed.

There is so much disinformation on this virus and its capabilities its scary... A cloth mask will not stop this virus and only slows the virus you expel. Dr's wearing N-95 masks, doing intubations, contracted the disease through their masks as it was arosolized and almost dry. All the masks do is slow it down a little depending on its physical state.

Masks do very little to protect you but do catch larger droplets if you are the one ill. The tazing or shaming because one refuses to wear a mask is overkill..

nobody is getting sick
In fact, that is not true. There are thousands (millions) who have contracted COVID . Perhaps no one in your social circle has become ill does not mean thousands (millions) have not been sickened and died. However the OP is about shaming medical conditions.
millions of people get sick every yr,,,

whats your point??

why would you shame someone for getting sick???

Nope. They shouldn't even be getting medical care for it. Fuck'em. Let them die and raise the average IQ in the US.
healthcare is a right isnt it???

Thanks for affirming the thinking of the Radical Left.
This is how they think from top down.
Folks, if they steal the election, don't expect mercy since they've been programmed to hate you......to death.
They have ZERO conscious.

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
Idiot!

If we had enough masks for our own citizens and first responders EARLY on, and enough mass testing, to identify the infection spreaders, and isolate them....

The economy, and citizens, would not have needed to be shut down.... much like South Korea, and Germany etc.

Our government, failed us.

W. O. W. My kind, huh. So much in that post
and so cranky. Take a nap granpa

You're either a useful idiot, or else you are willfully complicit in this bullshit.

You don't give a shit how many people lose their jobs, their homes, and everything else, because of the damage that your kind has done to the economy, over the #CoronaHoax2020. You don't care about us losing our basic freedoms to go about our businesses sin public, to attend church and other gathering, much less to work as we need to in order to earn our livings.

Again, fuck you, and fuck every other willing or ignorant promoter of this destructive hoax.
Ah, now it’s “your kind”
you think I did this to you lol
Lordy you are a piece of work.
and by work I mean **** ( my apologies to actual ****) however I won’t use vulgar profanity. I understand that’s what your kind does.

Folks, if they steal the election, don't expect mercy since they've been programmed to hate you......to death.
is thread derailment a thing in this forum ? This OP is about medical shaming.

Oh, so you want it to be a right now?

Don't tell your republican't buddies, they may burn you at the stake for such heresy.

Thanks but the question is, for those who don’t mask or follow the suggested guidelines, and then gets sick, do they deserve to be ignored , just like they ignored the suggestions ?

data_1024x1024.png

The OP is about medical shaming. Please go back and reread the OP if you are confused. And no, I never said what you claim I did.

Oh, so you want it to be a right now?

Don't tell your republican't buddies, they may burn you at the stake for such heresy.
dont pawn it off on them,,,you said some shouldnt receive treatment while claiming healthcare as a right,,,

so how do you justify your hypocrisy??

nobody is getting sick
millions of people get sick every yr,,,

whats your point??

why would you shame someone for getting sick???
Et tu ?!
go back and reread the OP and get back to me

They have ZERO conscious.
LSHIDMTAMSFO!!!

Do you know how many times conservitards have threatened to kill "lefties" here? How many oblique death threats I've received personally right here on this forum?

The irony in your post threatens to throw a wobble into the earth's rotation!

data_1024x1024.png

The OP is about medical shaming. Please go back and reread the OP if you are confused. And no, I never said what you claim I did.

why would you want to shame someone cause they are sick???

wouldnt be better for you to mind your own business???

Forum List

Back