Covid Follies #40: Pants on Fire!

Never said you were a conservative and didn't mean to imply that. Being an old duffer, I just don't recall seeing or hearing the term widely used if used at all...especially in the reports from the Church Committee. My initial point was that every side at one point or another points out that our country is being run by a shadow gov't. It's just ironic to me that the folk who consistently defend the military industrial complex are now warning against it as if no one can recall history.

And as to the left being "dupes", all one has to do is listen to some of the hosts of Pacifica Broadcasts, who consistently remind us that the very organizations that screwed us are NOT the shinining knights, but rather just the in-fighters.
Most Americans don’t recall recent history. This is why the elites get away with the same shit over and over.

Anyone who tells you the deep state doesn’t exist, is a fool.

Most Americans don’t recall recent history. This is why the elites get away with the same shit over and over.

Anyone who tells you the deep state doesn’t exist, is a fool.

Agreed. Back in the late 1970's, one of my classes had a text which explained the phrase, "vidiots"....pointing to a generation that only knew what they saw on television and nothing beyond their own birthdays.

Actually, it depends on exactly what "deep state" you are referring to, and who is actually defining such. An example being that a Native American might consider the whole concept/existence of America as a "deep state", while Dems and Repubs both take turns pointing fingers at each other's ideology as the culprit. And so on, and so on.

Forum List

Back