Joe Rogan shreds CNN and CNN's Medical Expert Dr. Sanjay Gupta for network's 'lies' about COVID treatment

CNN HS BEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING, PROPAGANDA-PUSHING, AGREED UPON FALSE NARRATIVE-SPREADING, FAKE NEWS SURROGATE ARM OF THE MARXIST LEFT EXTREMIST DEMOCRAT PARTY WHOSE RATINGS HAVE DROPPED INTO THE GRAVE THEY HAVE DUG FOR THEMSELVES ...AND PODCAST HOST JOE ROGAN HELP TO SHOVEL MORE DIRT INTO THE HOLE RECENTLY.

CNN and Dr. Fauci have been pushing COVID-19 vaccinations as the only cure, the only option to prevent getting COVID-19 or being able to help if you get COVID-19, refusing to talk about other medications that have scientifically and medically been proven to help before and after getting the virus. They have actually attacked people and these medications in order to push the false narrative that the COVID-19 vaccinations are the ONLY option. For example, CNN publicly and repeatedly declared the medication
ivermectin, that Rogan was prescribed by a doctor to treat COVID-19, is a 'HORSE DE-WORMER' you get from a Veterinarian to discourage Americans from choosing to take the medication instead of getting vaccinated.

CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta went on Rogan's Podcast, and he and CNN were crucified on air.

On Wednesday's installment of "The Joe Rogan Experience," Rogan grilled the doctor on why someone like him who already had COVID and has antibodies should get vaccinated.

"By the way, I'm glad you're better," Gupta said.

"Thank you," Rogan responded. "You're probably the only one at CNN who's glad … The rest of them are all lying about me taking horse medication."

"It should bother you too," Rogan shot back. "They're lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinary."

"Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that," Gupta conceded.

On Wednesday's installment of "The Joe Rogan Experience," Rogan grilled the doctor on why someone like him who already had COVID and has antibodies should get vaccinated.

"By the way, I'm glad you're better," Gupta said.

"Thank you," Rogan responded. "You're probably the only one at CNN who's glad … The rest of them are all lying about me taking horse medication."

JOE ROGAN BLASTS MEDIA LIES ABOUT HIS COVID TREATMENT: ‘DO I HAVE TO SUE CNN?’

"That bothered you," Gupta said, grinning.

"It should bother you too," Rogan shot back. "They're lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinary."

"Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that," Gupta conceded.

Calling a proven medication that helps COVID-19-infected medicine a 'Horse De-Wormer' IS 'NOT THE MOST FLATTERING THING'?! NO, Gupta either just proved he does NOT 'get it' or he was just trying to protect CNN....and Rogan did not let him get away with it"

"It's a lie," Rogan pushed back. "It's a lie on a news network … and it's a lie that they're conscious of. It's not a mistake. They're unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine."

Dr. Gupta brought up the comment made by the FDA meant to discourage people from using the proven beneficial medication as opposed to getting the vaccinations: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow,"

But Rogan remained persistent on calling out CNN's coverage of a drug that's been "given out to billions and billions of people" and resulted in a Nobel Prize.

Rogan continued to destroy CNN on their lying and fake coverage:

"Why would they lie and say that's horse dewormer?" Rogan asked. "I can afford people medicine motherf---er. It's ridiculous! It's just a lie! Don't you think that a lie like that is dangerous on a news network when you know that they know they're lying?Do you think that that's a problem that your news network lies?"

"Does it bother you that the network you work for out and out lied, just outright lied about me taking horse dewormer?" Rogan grilled Gupta.

"They shouldn't have said that," Gupta admitted.

"Why did they do that?" Rogan asked.

"I don't know," Gupta responded.

"You didn't ask? You're the medical guy over there!" Rogan exclaimed.

"I didn't ask," Gupta said. "I should've asked before coming on this podcast."

NO - as the 'medical expert' on CNN, you should have demanded CNN explain why they lied as soon as you did it.....and as a Dr, who has taken an oath to do what is best for patients you should ask yourself why you allowed them to lie in order to push the accepted political false narrative instead of standing up for what was tight and in the best interest of patients / sick.

Like Biden, CNN has zero credibility on anything anymore.

Wasn't it you nuts who agreed Rogan was a leftie and to be ignored.
Now for convenience you belch his rubbish if cond running CNN etc. How ironic.

What was that about credibility? Don't make me vomit you hypocrit.

Forum List

Back