Covid Follies #40: Pants on Fire!

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
Here's a little reminder for all you "get the vaccine" wonks who parrot the party lines and demonize anyone who can logically or factually disagree; Enjoy!
rsz_winking-face_1f609.png

Joe Rogan gets CNN’s chief medical correspondent to admit CNN lied about ivermectin

The thing is we all know CNN, MSNBC, FOX except for Tucker are fake news. What government agency is cracking down on the lying? What judge is insisting fake news agencies be shut down? What judge is saying governors cannot ban life saving drugs that are harmless? What judge is saying governors cannot interfere with the lives of US citizens? The Deep State is quite deep apparently, (and Trump was part of it).

The thing is we all know CNN, MSNBC, FOX except for Tucker are fake news. What government agency is cracking down on the lying? What judge is insisting fake news agencies be shut down? What judge is saying governors cannot ban life saving drugs that are harmless? What judge is saying governors cannot interfere with the lives of US citizens? The Deep State is quite deep apparently, (and Trump was part of it).
Whoa! Hold the phone! Tucker Carlson isn't a bigoted, lying little shit...a useful idiot for the Murdoch empire?

GMAFB! I could spend a good chunk of time documenting his BS. That you call him the exception pulls the rug of credibility right out from under your screed.

But I digress;

The Big Pharma, FDA, CDC, NIH bullhorn by the MSM is in full swing....and they were caught flat foot lying by Rogan! Period. A matter of fact, a matter of history.

All types of people in play here:

- the anti-gov't types
- the pharmaceutical/medical complex
- the MSM and gov't (both parties)
- anti-vaxxers
- fear driven folks looking for official solutions
- critical thinking folk weighing in all options/information

This is why I'm doing my little series of Covid Follies.

Whoa! Hold the phone! Tucker Carlson isn't a bigoted, lying little shit...a useful idiot for the Murdoch empire?

GMAFB! I could spend a good chunk of time documenting his BS. That you call him the exception pulls the rug of credibility right out from under your screed.

But I digress;

The Big Pharma, FDA, CDC, NIH bullhorn by the MSM is in full swing....and they were caught flat foot lying by Rogan! Period. A matter of fact, a matter of history.

All types of people in play here:

- the anti-gov't types
- the pharmaceutical/medical complex
- the MSM and gov't (both parties)
- anti-vaxxers
- fear driven folks looking for official solutions
- critical thinking folk weighing in all options/information

This is why I'm doing my little series of Covid Follies.
Agreed. Tucker is part of it too, as is dumb Don. What’s ironic is Don is too dumb to recognize the deep state as is enemy.

I was wondering about the life of a big pharma senior executive. How charmed it must be. You don’t need a marketing or sales department, when the government and MSM does it all for you. In fact, lies are told over and over promoting your product. No need for product liability insurance either or defense counsel, should your products cause harm.

Agreed. Tucker is part of it too, as is dumb Don. What’s ironic is Don is too dumb to recognize the deep state as is enemy.

I was wondering about the life of a big pharma senior executive. How charmed it must be. You don’t need a marketing or sales department, when the government and MSM does it all for you. In fact, lies are told over and over promoting your product. No need for product liability insurance either or defense counsel, should your products cause harm.
I believe Trump got a real education as President about the realities of the swamp. All of those unelected people have powerful fiefdoms and are no better then foreign despots in many ways. And over the years they became giant government entities devouring everything in their paths while moving in the direction we see today.

I believe Trump got a real education as President about the realities of the swamp. All of those unelected people have powerful fiefdoms and are no better then foreign despots in many ways. And over the years they became giant government entities devouring everything in their paths while moving in the direction we see today.
The problem with that is Trump failed to learn anything.

Last edited:
The problem with that is Trump failed to learn anything.
What could he do? Are there a million people going to show up in D.C. with weapons and tear down and destroy many of the government buildings and agencies? They can turn a mother of a teenager raped complaining to a school board as a domestic terrorist but are befuddled by transfers of our technologies to foreign competitors who can circle the earth with hypersonic missiles as much more. They can clamp down non violent people who entered the Capitol Building and turn it into a Peal Harbor comparison while letting endless real riots and insurrections go on in many cities. They can let real terrorists fly passenger jets into buildings while killing citizens in fly over country because they follow the constitution of local rights over the an increasingly fascist central government.

What could he do? Are there a million people going to show up in D.C. with weapons and tear down and destroy many of the government buildings and agencies? They can turn a mother of a teenager raped complaining to a school board as a domestic terrorist but are befuddled by transfers of our technologies to foreign competitors who can circle the earth with hypersonic missiles as much more. They can clamp down non violent people who entered the Capitol Building and turn it into a Peal Harbor comparison while letting endless real riots and insurrections go on in many cities. They can let real terrorists fly passenger jets into buildings while killing citizens in fly over country because they follow the constitution of local rights over the an increasingly fascist central government.
For starters…not fill his administration with establishment deep state assholes who undermined him at every turn.

I could see that, the right wing are horrible arses.

Trump’s just angry because he thought getting elected meant he was Dictator-for-life.

You know, I find it fascinating as to how people use the catch phrase "deep state". Back in the day (the 1970's, when I was a teenager) it was more "the establishment" and "military/industrial complex" and "corporate fascists". Now you have the "conservatives" using "deep state" to refer to the secret left wing agenda to turn America (if not the world) into a communist state! But to date, I just remember "The New World Order" being penned by Reaganites.

And the band played on. :sigh2:

what is HUMAN ivermectin. I don't have river blindness or roundworms.

Apropos to this....two scientists to the drug's use against SARS/Covid got the Nobel prizes, not the drug invention itself.

You know, I find it fascinating as to how people use the catch phrase "deep state". Back in the day (the 1970's, when I was a teenager) it was more "the establishment" and "military/industrial complex" and "corporate fascists". Now you have the "conservatives" using "deep state" to refer to the secret left wing agenda to turn America (if not the world) into a communist state! But to date, I just remember "The New World Order" being penned by Reaganites.

And the band played on. :sigh2:
I’m no conservative and the term Deep State has been used for decades. In fact, it used to be the left was very aware and concerned about the deep state, but something caused them to change. Of course it was Trump. Now the left aligns with the deep state and many dupes on the left claim it doesn’t exist.

Ike warned of it in fucking 1960. The Church Committee exposed it further in the 1970s, yet nothing was done.

Matt Taibbi is hardly a conservative, but he exposes it here.

Yes, Virginia, There is a Deep State​

A major untold story of the Trump era has been the political comeback of the CIA, NSA, and FBI, who thanks to an ingenious marketing campaign now enjoy widespread support among young liberals​

Yes, Virginia, There is a Deep State

TheDefiantOne said:

And the band played on. :sigh2: :

I’m no conservative and the term Deep State has been used for decades. In fact, it used to be the left was very aware and concerned about the deep state, but something caused them to change. Of course it was Trump. Now the left aligns with the deep state and many dupes on the left claim it doesn’t exist.

Ike warned of it in fucking 1960. The Church Committee exposed it further in the 1970s, yet nothing was done.

Matt Taibbi is hardly a conservative, but he exposes it here.

Yes, Virginia, There is a Deep State​

A major untold story of the Trump era has been the political comeback of the CIA, NSA, and FBI, who thanks to an ingenious marketing campaign now enjoy widespread support among young liberals​

Yes, Virginia, There is a Deep State
Never said you were a conservative and didn't mean to imply that. Being an old duffer, I just don't recall seeing or hearing the term widely used if used at all...especially in the reports from the Church Committee. My initial point was that every side at one point or another points out that our country is being run by a shadow gov't. It's just ironic to me that the folk who consistently defend the military industrial complex are now warning against it as if no one can recall history.

And as to the left being "dupes", all one has to do is listen to some of the hosts of Pacifica Broadcasts, who consistently remind us that the very organizations that screwed us are NOT the shinining knights, but rather just the in-fighters.

Forum List

Back