Covid finally found my house!!

Prove it is what you say it is. Or rather, that it is NOT what you say it's not. You can't, and you will therefore always be a liar and your lying avatar is apropos.

You can't prove shit.

But you keep crying and trying to convince folks.
She looks really proud of it. It's a titty to be proud of.

That’s America! Go to the hospital so they can kill you!
I am so fortunate that I will never have to go to a hospital. I know when I have a bona fide need for "medical" care -- for example, a fractured bone -- and I can provide most of my own care, or I will rely on my trusted neighbor who is qualified to do stuff like setting broken bones and stitching up cuts.

I am so fortunate that I will never have to go to a hospital. I know when I have a bona fide need for "medical" care -- for example, a fractured bone -- and I can provide most of my own care, or I will rely on my trusted neighbor who is qualified to do stuff like setting broken bones and stitching up cuts.
Lol. I’ll go to the hospital for a broken bone. There are certain things they are good at.

Lol. I’ll go to the hospital for a broken bone. There are certain things they are good at.
Yeah, if my neighbor wasn't available, I might actually get a bone set. Plus, my state is not so COVID crazy and I would be able to utilize a hospital without concern about being hectored by COVID zombie kill shot pushers.

Whatever you do....don't let the hospital treat you for COVID.
They won't give you cheaper Ivermectin....but the more expensive Remdesivir which has horrible side-effects.
One of them is kidney damage....which causes fluid in the lungs and eventually death.
Massive organ failure in 23% of the test cases isn't a very good track record....and it makes one wonder why the FDA allows doctors to treat people with drugs that will kill them.

^^^ PROOF ^^^

science-shows-republican-logic-follows-the-same-pattern-of-generational-inbreeding.jpg

i'm vaxxed AND boosted, lenny - so the odds of me being hospitalized or worse are pretty low compared to the CONspiratorial unvaxxed nutters.

go eat some BOO dirt - wash it down with yer own urine & get back to the reality science based bipeds how that worked out for ya.

Last edited:

PJ Media

Last updated on April 3rd, 2021 at 10:30 am

PJ Media bias is rated as Right Conservative with a lack of credibility and reliability in reporting factual information.
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as numerous failed fact checks.
PJ Media

the vaccinations don't give you covid, dummy - - - anymore than the ones for polio, smallpox, MMR etc did.
^^^ PROOF ^^^

View attachment 593414

i'm vaxxed AND boosted, lenny - so the odds of me being hospitalized or worse are pretty low compared to the CONspiratorial unvaxxed nutters.

go eat some BOO dirt - wash it down with yer own urine & get back to the reality science based bipeds how that worked out for ya.
Yep...getting stuck makes you smarter too. Wear your Nazi mask and get your Nazi shot you stupid SOB.
LET’S GO BRANDON!!

i'm vaxxed AND boosted, lenny - so the odds of me being hospitalized or worse are pretty low compared to the CONspiratorial unvaxxed nutters
Actually the two Omicron variants don't care if you have been vaccinated or not. Breakthrough infections are increasingly more common anymore. We currently have the highest infection rates than previously recorded during the pandemic.

Here in Nashville TN the hospitals are full. Chances of you getting a room in the hospital are slim. There's only one brand of monoclonal antibody that actually is somewhat effective for Omicron and it's in tight supply like Paxlovid antiviral is. Your chances of getting any are slim to none.

The current rapid tests are worthless for Omicron... only a PCR test is capable of being accurate.

have a beer or 2 & you can easily make some more homemade cure.
Better yet take 5000 IUs of vitamin D daily and take zinc tabs periodically.
Actually the two Omicron variants don't care if you have been vaccinated or not. Breakthrough infections are increasingly more common anymore. We currently have the highest infection rates than previously recorded during the pandemic.

Here in Nashville TN the hospitals are full. Chances of you getting a room in the hospital are slim. There's only one brand of monoclonal antibody that actually is somewhat effective for Omicron and it's in tight supply like Paxlovid antiviral is. Your chances of getting any are slim to none.

The current rapid tests are worthless for Omicron... only a PCR test is capable of being accurate.
Yeah.....the reason all of these variants are mutating is because they only mutate in someone who can carry if for a period of time.....if you're immune to the shit...it dies before it can mutate. That's what all of the shots are for. To decrease symptoms....not fight the virus itself.

Better yet take 5000 IUs of vitamin D daily and take zinc tabs periodically.

Yeah.....the reason all of these variants are mutating is because they only mutate in someone who can carry if for a period of time.....if you're immune to the shit...it dies before it can mutate. That's what all of the shots are for. To decrease symptoms....not fight the virus itself.

Well...
Truthfully I am hearing that the variants are coming from individuals that have another viral infection of some sort that become infected by Covid.

Now this can be any viral infection...from herpes to warts.
But basically coronavirus is getting infected by other viruses and becoming warped because of the other virus or conditions that the other virus created.

Currently the theory is that HIV caused Omicron and that some other virus caused the further changes.

All this meaning that it's getting rough out there.

As opposed to natural immunity which lasts for years.

^^^ not true, leonard.

COVID Vax 5 Times More Protective Than Natural Immunity

By Carolyn Crist
COVID Vax 5 Times More Protective Than Natural Immunity

Sarah Palin Tests Positive for COVID — Again — as NYT Defamation Trial Was Set to Begin

"She is, of course, unvaccinated," Judge Jed Rakoff told the court Monday morning
By Virginia ChamleeJanuary 24, 2022 05:31 PM
Sarah Palin Tests Positive for COVID — Again — as NYT Defamation Trial Was Set to Begin

the vaccinations don't give you covid, dummy - - - anymore than the ones for polio, smallpox, MMR etc did.

Yep...getting stuck makes you smarter too. Wear your Nazi mask and get your Nazi shot you stupid SOB.
LET’S GO BRANDON!!

^^^

6BOa2km.jpg

Forum List

Back