Covid finally found my house!!

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
The wife and I both have the rona. Started exhibiting symptoms last Sunday evening. We are both vaxed.

Been pretty mild so far. We have both been asking "what's all the hysteria about". Not a doubt in my mind that most of the real problems have come from older people who have other conditions that contribute to it. I am anxious to see how this affects my running! Once im over it I will be back on the treadmill to see if I can go 6 miles like I was doing before I got sick. Hopefully the respiratory effects will be minimal.

Its mainly been a bad head cold. Maybe a degree of fever here and there. I DEFINITELY felt much MUCH worse a few years ago when I got the flu.

The wife and I both have the rona. Started exhibiting symptoms last Sunday evening. We are both vaxed.

Been pretty mild so far. We have both been asking "what's all the hysteria about". Not a doubt in my mind that most of the real problems have come from older people who have other conditions that contribute to it. I am anxious to see how this affects my running! Once im over it I will be back on the treadmill to see if I can go 6 miles like I was doing before I got sick. Hopefully the respiratory effects will be minimal.

Its mainly been a bad head cold. Maybe a degree of fever here and there. I DEFINITELY felt much MUCH worse a few years ago when I got the flu.
I pray you and your wife get better very soon!

Anyone who can run 6 miles has the same chance of dying from Fauci's Flu as being hit by an asteroid

if it feels like a bad head cold, then most likely it's omicron variant, & not the original covid 19 or delta - since those strains affect the lower respiratory ( lungs ) & not upper respiratory ( throat, sinus' ) .

most likely you are dealing with it relativity easy is because you are vaccinated; but don't get too cocky. hope you & yer wife heal fast with no lasting symptoms.

Anyone who can run 6 miles has the same chance of dying from Fauci's Flu as being hit by an asteroid

don't look up.

A Marathon Runner Who Was "The Picture Of Health" Has Died Of The Coronavirus

"None of us are invincible," his cousin said, urging others to do everything possible to avoid catching or spreading the disease.
Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
by Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
BuzzFeed News Reporter

Posted on April 7, 2020, 4:10 pm

don't look up.

"None of us are invincible," his cousin said, urging others to do everything possible to avoid catching or spreading the disease.
Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
by Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
BuzzFeed News Reporter
Posted on April 7, 2020, 4:10 pm
It appears he wasn't vaxed. If you can run 6 miles and think you are invincible without vaxed, you thought wrong

This is a dangerous virus without being vaxed Omicron or not

It appears he wasn't vaxed. If you can run 6 miles and think you are invincible without vaxed, you thought wrong

This is a dangerous virus without being vaxed Omicron or not

the article doesn't say whether he was vaxxed - one way or the other.

you using the words : 'fauci's flu ' ... leads one to believe that you are one of them thar CONspitatorial nutters who won't take the shot.

guess you're only 1/2 whackadoodled, sloops.

Last edited:

your using the words : 'fauci's flu ' ... leads one to believe that you are one of them thar CONspitatorial nutters who won't take the shot.

The number of vaccine deniers gets smaller every day...unfortunately.

your using the words : 'fauci's flu ' ... leads one to believe that you are one of them thar CONspitatorial nutters who won't take the shot.

Well you really thought wrong with everything. I was a very early vaxer. I am a very pro vax person. If you didn't get vaxed and croaked....well adios amiga better luck next time

What I am disturbed about is the verified paper trail and how Fauci got the leading experts to go against their original opinion that this was man made. They all got millions of grant dollars for lying

Now. The evidence is in. Fauci's Flu caused so many unnecessary deaths from the cover up

He created the GD thing with the Chinese....................CHINA AND THE USA ARE EQUALLY UP TO THEIR SHOULDERS IN SHIT IN CREATING THIS THING THAT WAS USED FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES WHILE HARMING SO MANY..................Even Obummer told him to knock it off but he side stepped everything

You've been vaxed. The chances of only light symptoms are greatly increased.
1643287438033.png

You've been vaxed. The chances of only light symptoms are greatly increased.
View attachment 593339
If you are 75, obese smoker with diabetes and hypertension, 14 times is about right

Pssstttt....Majority of deaths are piles of fucking Crisco encased around their lungs.........I know you think the average is a healthy skinny 30 yr old......But Fauci brainwashed your weak weak mind

Now. The evidence is in. Fauci's Flu caused so many unnecessary deaths from the cover up

unbiased credible link?

He created the GD thing with the Chinese....................

unbiased credible link?

CHINA AND THE USA ARE EQUALLY UP TO THEIR SHOULDERS IN SHIT IN CREATING THIS THING THAT WAS USED FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES WHILE HARMING SO MANY..................

unbiased credible link?

Even Obummer told him to knock it off but he side stepped everything

unbiased credible link?

Do you and your wife have asses like steamer trunks?

If not, I wouldn't get too freaked out.

It's a cold.

LOLOL...............You love it for poitical purposes you sick shit stain
Crazy anti-vaxxers seem to be the ones who love a chance to show how tuff they think they are. Before Covid, I knew a crazy who would let you hit him in the stomach as hard as you could for the same reason. He's dead now. Covid showed him he wasn't as tough as he thought.

If you are 75, obese smoker with diabetes and hypertension, 14 times is about right

Pssstttt....Majority of deaths are piles of fucking Crisco encased around their lungs.........I know you think the average is a healthy skinny 30 yr old......But Fauci brainwashed your weak weak mind
So you think there are 14 75 year old obese smokers with diabetes and hypertension for each healthy, skinny, 30 year old? You really think that?

both in good health and pretty good shape. Yep, its been a bad head cold....thats it.

the country is engulfed in fear because of politics and the media.
875,000 dead people might have something to do with some of that concern, don't you think?

Crazy anti-vaxxers seem to be the ones who love a chance to show how tuff they think they are. Before Covid, I knew a crazy who would let you hit him in the stomach as hard as you could for the same reason. He's dead now. Covid showed him he wasn't as tough as he thought.
You're a pretty good writer. You should try nonfiction some time.

Forum List

Back