Covid finally found my house!!

Its so nice NOT to be able to see the shit being posted by our resident morons.

How many "but Trump" replies do I have now? 2? 3?

:auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

Candy believes whatever MSNBC tells her. She hates Trump and Trumpers. So…somehow she thinks only Trumpers refuse the vax and as a result are the only ones dying from the virus. I know it’s nutty, but she believes whatever they tell her.
*sigh*

The amount of bullshit people will buy because it comes out of the TV is astounding.

both in good health and pretty good shape. Yep, its been a bad head cold....thats it.

the country is engulfed in fear because of politics and the media.
You aren't wrong on the overly political rhetoric concerning all of it.

Where you are focused on the respiratory system....that is NOT the issue with this virus. Never has been even though the media and conspiracy theorists focus on that one aspect. It's your endocrine system that's getting the focus of this virus. Those effects take months to surface...for some it will take years.

don't look up.

A Marathon Runner Who Was "The Picture Of Health" Has Died Of The Coronavirus

"None of us are invincible," his cousin said, urging others to do everything possible to avoid catching or spreading the disease.
Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
by Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
BuzzFeed News Reporter
Posted on April 7, 2020, 4:10 pm
Whatever you do....don't let the hospital treat you for COVID.
They won't give you cheaper Ivermectin....but the more expensive Remdesivir which has horrible side-effects.
One of them is kidney damage....which causes fluid in the lungs and eventually death.
Massive organ failure in 23% of the test cases isn't a very good track record....and it makes one wonder why the FDA allows doctors to treat people with drugs that will kill them.

They won't give you cheaper Ivermectin....but the more expensive Remdesivir which has horrible side-effects.
One of them is kidney damage....which causes fluid in the lungs and eventually death.
Massive organ failure in 23% of the test cases isn't a very good track record....and it makes one wonder why the FDA allows doctors to treat people with drugs that will kill them.
Every pHARMa drug has a lethal dose. It amazes me, listening to every pHARMa ad on TV stating "side effects may include death", that people willingly take these poisons.

Here (holds out hand) we say this will make you feel better and we also say that this could kill you. Go ahead and make your choice.

This goes for the "vaccines" as well. They are pHARMa drugs just like all the others. People are too conditioned to hear "vaccine" and think "mother's milk".

I started observing the phenomenon back in the 60's and 70's, that we were being programmed to never question the image of the benevolent man in the white coat. I hated Dr. Welby and knew instinctively that he was as much a killer as he was a healer.

Doctors are taught early in med school that they will kill people and that they will never be held accountable for those deaths.

Go ahead, folks. Make your choice.

don't look up.

"None of us are invincible," his cousin said, urging others to do everything possible to avoid catching or spreading the disease.
Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
by Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
BuzzFeed News Reporter
Posted on April 7, 2020, 4:10 pm

He was vaccinated, by the way, so don't believe the lies Joe Biden and his filthy regime are peddling.

1643295963911.png

That’s America! Go to the hospital so they can kill you!

He was vaccinated, by the way, so don't believe the lies Joe Biden and his filthy regime are peddling.

View attachment 593376
yep. one of his biggest lies to date.

my wife and I got vaxxed because here mom is 89 years old. we didn't want to risk giving it to her!!
even after being vaxxed we got the wu flu!!!! fortunately we haven't been to her moms house in the last 2 weeks.

Hang around a while. You'll eventually figure out that I don't lie, I never argue anything I know to be untrue, and I acknowledge when I'm shown credible proof that I'm wrong.
You're such a liar. Your avatar still says so.

Liar, liar, liar.

The only think my avatar says is she is really proud of that titty.
Prove it is what you say it is. Or rather, that it is NOT what you say it's not. You can't, and you will therefore always be a liar and your lying avatar is apropos.

You can't prove shit.

But you keep crying and trying to convince folks.

Forum List

Back