COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

Never seen a corrupt set of people in such a hurry to force something so unnecessary on a population.
I mean, it has a death rate much lower than the annual flu ( for you idiots...they have counted nearly EVERY death as a covid death)
Are people really so stupid they cant see it?
Are they doing this all just to get the population used to being controlled....or is there some kind of ticking secret de-population sauce in that VAX ?

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.

Hey FucTard,

Maybe if your party and assclown in the WH hadn't let in millions with covid we wouldn't be having this "crisis" ??

Like who? You can't even name one. LOL.

Show me a Republican who's pro wearing masks. Can you find one?

We see Republicans are doing a 180 because their constituents are dying. Bout time.

Mitch McConnell.

Name a significant Republican who did not say to take the Trump vaccine.

Let's talk Democrats. People who said not to take the vaccine.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris. Oh, that's two, you said one

Affirmative action helps blacks. I'm in favor of diversity programs. Those programs help blacks. You want to end those programs that help black people and deal with systemic racism. That's why blacks know you're the most racist.

There are something like 300 of the fortune 500's that have signed the diversity pledge. My kind are helping women and minorities. You give them lip service

So you think blacks aren't smart enough to do it without a lower bar, huh?

My father in law came to the United States barely speaking a word of English and died a millionaire. You're pretty racist that you think blacks can't make it on their own in a country everyone else can

The Republican party has a long history of racism too. This is why blacks left the GOP in the 1920's.

The refugee camps also dealt with extreme racial inequality, as supplies and means of evacuation after flooding were given strictly to white citizens, with Blacks receiving only leftovers. African Americans also did not receive supplies without providing the name of their white employer or voucher from a white person. In order to fully exploit black labor, Blacks were frequently forced to work against their will, and were not permitted to leave the camps. Later reports about the poor treatment in camps led Hoover to make promises of change to the African-American community, which he broke. As a result, he lost the Black vote in the North in his re-election campaign in 1932. Several reports on the terrible situation in the refugee camps, including one by the Colored Advisory Commission headed by Robert Russa Moton, were kept out of the media at Hoover's request, with the pledge of further reforms for Blacks after the presidential election in 1928. His failure to deliver followed other disappointments by the Republican Party; Moton and other influential African Americans began to encourage Black Americans to align instead with the national Democrats.

So now your story is blacks left the Republican party and went to the Jim Crow/KKK party because of racism. My God you're delusional.

Leftists actually left the Republican party in the 1960s and joined the racist Democrat party of the 1950s.

1627418123498.png

1627418152865.png

What made all those leftists realize they were better off in the racist Democrat party anyway? Oh, you were racists

Mitch McConnell.

Name a significant Republican who did not say to take the Trump vaccine.

Let's talk Democrats. People who said not to take the vaccine.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris. Oh, that's two, you said one
Ok so why are you guys anti vaccine then?

Several House Republicans are attempting to add Covid-related provisions to a must-pass federal spending bill that contrast with party leaders’ recent efforts to encourage vaccinations.

The roughly dozen measures proposed to be included in a seven-bill spending package (H.R. 4502) for fiscal 2022 set for a vote this week include prohibitions on federal funding for schools with a vaccine mandate, vaccine lotteries, and door-to-door efforts to provide information about the Covid-19 vaccine, among other things. They also included ending funding for the World Health Organization.

The amendments are likely to be rejected in a Rules Committee meeting Monday, before the bill even comes to the floor. But the messaging runs counter to the recent vocal encouragement of vaccines by some of their colleagues.

Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) called vaccines safe and effective last week after getting his first dose. He also appeared with Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) and the House GOP Doctors Caucus to promote the vaccine.

Many of the lawmakers offering the amendments are members of the House Freedom Caucus. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) offered four amendments on vaccines, including blocking any federal funds from going to vaccine passports and banning a requirement for members of the Armed Services to receive the vaccine.

Boebert said in a statement she isn’t anti-vaccine, but is “anti using tax dollars to pressure Americans to get a vaccine or to pressure them to disclose confidential medical records.”

So there is the slow shift from being anti vaccine to this. Well then why don't you take the vaccine? Funny you want to give Trump credit for a vaccine you won't take. And you're type are the reason we still have a pandemic going on. And stronger variants.

LOL, because the deaths aren’t all just unvaccinated. People with the Vax are getting the WuFlu version 3857. Vaccinated people are having all kinds of issues with blood clots, heart problems, going blind, going deaf, and of course dropping dead. Show us an effective vaccine without these insane side effects and we’ll be happy to get a shot.
Can you show me a vaccinated person in this guys condition?

Texas Anti-Mask ‘Freedom Rally’ Organizer Fighting For His Life With COVID-19​

His pregnant wife said this week that the hospital was “out of options” for her husband.

“He’s not doing good. It’s not looking in our favor,” she said. “His lungs are stiff due to the fibrosis. They called and said they’ve run out of options for him and asked if I would consent to a do not resuscitate. And it would be up to us when to stop treatments.”

In July, Caleb Wallace reportedly helped organize “The Freedom Rally,”

When he first felt symptoms on July 26, his wife told the Standard-Times, he refused to get tested or seek medical care. He instead began treating himself with a cocktail of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has been falsely promoted as an effective treatment for COVID-19 by conservative media. He was taken to the hospital on July 30.

Roughly 47% of Texas’s eligible population has been fully vaccinated.

So you won't answer because you are a lying piece of shit. Just like all Republicans and Libertarians.

Dr. Anthony Fauci gave Sen. Rand Paul a stern dressing-down Tuesday morning, telling the Kentucky Republican that he was misinterpreting information in a scientific paper to accuse the National Institutes for Health of funding controversial coronavirus research.
“Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially. You do not know what you are talking about, OK?” said Fauci, who has helmed the NIH for more than 35 years.

Paul used a 2017 scientific paper to argue that not only was the Wuhan Institute of Virology conducting controversial “gain of function” research on coronaviruses, but it was doing so with taxpayer funds from the NIH. “Gain of function” refers to research on how viruses could become more transmissible in human beings; its scientific value is debated. If Paul’s claim were true, and it was determined that the virus somehow originated at the Wuhan lab, it could mean Fauci ― who quickly became a GOP bogeyman in the coronavirus era ― might shoulder some blame for the deadly crisis.

Paul lashed out at Fauci in the hearing, telling him: “You’re trying to obscure responsibility for 4 million people around the world dying from a pandemic.”

The Republican senator, however, had misinterpreted the scientific paper he held up as evidence, Fauci told him.
“This paper that you are referring to was judged by qualified staff up and down the chain as not being gain of function,” Fauci stated clearly before being interrupted repeatedly by Paul.
“I totally resent the lie that you are now propagating, senator,” Fauci said, adding that Paul’s implied accusation was “molecularly impossible.”
“I want everyone to understand that if you look at those viruses, and that’s judged by qualified virologists and evolutionary biologists, those viruses are molecularly impossible to result in SARS-CoV-2,” Fauci said.
He concluded: “You are implying that what we did was responsible for the deaths of individuals. I totally resent that, and if anybody is lying here, senator, it is you.”

Huff n puff ? Debunked story, Fake news.

Ok so why are you guys anti vaccine then?

Several House Republicans are attempting to add Covid-related provisions to a must-pass federal spending bill that contrast with party leaders’ recent efforts to encourage vaccinations.

The roughly dozen measures proposed to be included in a seven-bill spending package (H.R. 4502) for fiscal 2022 set for a vote this week include prohibitions on federal funding for schools with a vaccine mandate, vaccine lotteries, and door-to-door efforts to provide information about the Covid-19 vaccine, among other things. They also included ending funding for the World Health Organization.

The amendments are likely to be rejected in a Rules Committee meeting Monday, before the bill even comes to the floor. But the messaging runs counter to the recent vocal encouragement of vaccines by some of their colleagues.

Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) called vaccines safe and effective last week after getting his first dose. He also appeared with Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) and the House GOP Doctors Caucus to promote the vaccine.

Many of the lawmakers offering the amendments are members of the House Freedom Caucus. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) offered four amendments on vaccines, including blocking any federal funds from going to vaccine passports and banning a requirement for members of the Armed Services to receive the vaccine.

Boebert said in a statement she isn’t anti-vaccine, but is “anti using tax dollars to pressure Americans to get a vaccine or to pressure them to disclose confidential medical records.”

So there is the slow shift from being anti vaccine to this. Well then why don't you take the vaccine? Funny you want to give Trump credit for a vaccine you won't take. And you're type are the reason we still have a pandemic going on. And stronger variants.
personally, I'm not anti vaccine, I am pro constitution and the right of the individual to do what they choose. It's truly funny when demofks no long want choice as an option for someone in the country. Again, if you weren't inconsistent I'd be surprised.

As of last night Florida was number 3 in per Capita infections...

Tennessee was number one and one of the Dakotas was number 2.

Just saying....

As of last night Florida was number 3 in per Capita infections...

Tennessee was number one and one of the Dakotas was number 2.

Just saying....
where? where in Florida is this happening? I have family and friends down there, and nothing from them. Same with Tennessee. Where are all these infections at? Titans are still playing football, so is Jacksonville and all the colleges in the states. It sounds more like a targeted exercise to shame a state and the people in it. You demofks have no tact at all. You're very obvious.

where? where in Florida is this happening? I have family and friends down there, and nothing from them. Same with Tennessee. Where are all these infections at? Titans are still playing football, so is Jacksonville and all the colleges in the states. It sounds more like a targeted exercise to shame a state and the people in it. You demofks have no tact at all. You're very obvious.
The numbers came straight from Worldometer...

I'm not a democrat or a republican. I'm in favor of a Monarchy type government myself....one where the King actually cares about his subjects and executes those who are all about causing strife or doesn't follow decrees.

I'm not a democrat or a republican. I'm in favor of a Monarchy type government myself....one where the King actually cares about his subjects and executes those who are all about causing strife or doesn't follow decrees.
manipulated to make a point. I trust none of the numbers. It's all bullshit conjured up by conmen and women.

manipulated to make a point. I trust none of the numbers. It's all bullshit conjured up by conmen and women.
Not manipulated....

California has the most infections but still not at the saturation levels of TN...

The Dakotas were a bit of a surprise...but they don't have any population to begin with...a few thousand get infected and then they can be fully saturated with their population...

TN was another surprise...land locked state with no real attraction to be this way. Smokey Mountains are open but there are no concerts in the music industry happening...there is a huge contingent of anti mask and antivaxxers there though.

And at one time Georgia was the most saturated... Florida took a turn too. I'm thinking that Idaho might have been close to the top at one point...

Just saying that it changes according to the numbers and population of the state.

and if that King is a gigantic asshole.....then what?....

Not manipulated....

California has the most infections but still not at the saturation levels of TN...

The Dakotas were a bit of a surprise...but they don't have any population to begin with...a few thousand get infected and then they can be fully saturated with their population...

TN was another surprise...land locked state with no real attraction to be this way. Smokey Mountains are open but there are no concerts in the music industry happening...there is a huge contingent of anti mask and antivaxxers there though.

And at one time Georgia was the most saturated... Florida took a turn too. I'm thinking that Idaho might have been close to the top at one point...

Just saying that it changes according to the numbers and population of the state.
based on what? someone saying it? come on, as I said, manipulated by conmen and women.

Doctors stopped treating patients with cancer. Why? to manipulate wuhan.

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
And you are just another propaganda parrot sounding off through your lemming piehole.

Forum List

Back