COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

I haven't heard a single prominent Republican come out against vaccines. I repeatedly hear them call for people to get them. It's Trump's vaccine. DeSantis, McConnell and the rest of them are for Trump's vaccine and say so.

Democrats are the biggest obstacle.

1) You were against it before you were for it

2) You try to take credit for the vaccine you had nothing to do with

3) You played bait and switch saying to get it to dump our masks, then you keep trying to force everyone to wear masks anyway

4) You're too stupid to realize that if you get the vaccine then you are protected from people who didn't.

Democrat behaviors are FAR more destructive to vaccinations than minor Republicans no one ever heard of
Don’t be stupid Kaz. Every thread on here pushing fear and danger about the vaccine is from a right wing nut. Tune into Clay and Buck on the radio… the two Yahoos who took over for Rush who had the largest audience in all of radio. They are nonstop bagging on masking, distancing and vaccines. Rand Paul has a war against Fauci. The Republican partisan hacks are all trying to paint Dems and commie control freaks with the Covid measures and don’t want them to get credit for anything. Red states have the lowest vax rates in the country. I personally know many Trump tards who still think COvId is a big hoax. That’s the game being played. Don’t pretend that’s not happening. It’s clear as day.

Don’t be stupid Kaz. Every thread on here pushing fear and danger about the vaccine is from a right wing nut. Tune into Clay and Buck on the radio… the two Yahoos who took over for Rush who had the largest audience in all of radio. They are nonstop bagging on masking, distancing and vaccines. Rand Paul has a war against Fauci. The Republican partisan hacks are all trying to paint Dems and commie control freaks with the Covid measures and don’t want them to get credit for anything. Red states have the lowest vax rates in the country. I personally know many Trump tards who still think COvId is a big hoax. That’s the game being played. Don’t pretend that’s not happening. It’s clear as day.

Prominent Republicans against the vaccine listed: {Null set}

Just a bunch of babble.

Fauci should be charged with lying to Congress. That has nothing to do with opposing the vaccine. Rand Paul doesn't. That was just more shit you flung into the air

Prominent Republicans against the vaccine listed: {Null set}

Just a bunch of babble.

Fauci should be charged with lying to Congress. That has nothing to do with opposing the vaccine. Rand Paul doesn't. That was just more shit you flung into the air
I didn’t say prominent republicans were coming out against the vaccine. You’re trying to twist the conversation into that but it’s not a claim I made. Any elected official would have to be a complete idiot to just come out against a medicine that’s saving lives. I laid out pretty clearly what I was talking about so instead of making things up that I didn’t say how about address what I actually did say.

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
Young people in liberal shitholes. Who cares?

I didn’t say prominent republicans were coming out against the vaccine. You’re trying to twist the conversation into that but it’s not a claim I made. Any elected official would have to be a complete idiot to just come out against a medicine that’s saving lives. I laid out pretty clearly what I was talking about so instead of making things up that I didn’t say how about address what I actually did say.

Slade: Republicans are to blame for vaccine rates

Slade: I didn't say any prominent Republican's were against the vaccine

Slade: Contradiction? Where?

And yet your endless stupid crap actually does make sense when you listen to it in your head before you say it, doesn't it? Be honest

Slade: Republicans are to blame for vaccine rates

Slade: I didn't say any prominent Republican's were against the vaccine

Slade: Contradiction? Where?

And yet your endless stupid crap actually does make sense when you listen to it in your head before you say it, doesn't it? Be honest
Haha, you just showed how bad you distorted my statements. Thank you. Now do better and try to have honest discussions moving forward!

Haha, you just showed how bad you distorted my statements. Thank you. Now do better and try to have honest discussions moving forward!

Which did you not say? 1, 2 or 3?

This is why I keep putting you on ignore. You lie, lie and lie. You bicker. It never ends. I kept putting Faun on ignore for the same thing and I finally just got tired of it and left him there. I don't usually keep people on ignore who don't offend me, I just put you there a while to calm you down. But the stupid shit just gets tired after a while. You're headed down the same path if you can't write anything that makes sense and you'll stick to

Which did you not say? 1, 2 or 3?

This is why I keep putting you on ignore. You lie, lie and lie. You bicker. It never ends. I kept putting Faun on ignore for the same thing and I finally just got tired of it and left him there. I don't usually keep people on ignore who don't offend me, I just put you there a while to calm you down. But the stupid shit just gets tired after a while. You're headed down the same path if you can't write anything that makes sense and you'll stick to
Ignore all you want I’m not going to stop calling you out when you lie about the things I say. Saying that Republicans are responsible for low vax rates and the way leadership messages plays a part in that is not the same as saying that prominent republicans are speaking out against the vaccine. That’s you just lying about the things I say.

Ignore all you want I’m not going to stop calling you out when you lie about the things I say. Saying that Republicans are responsible for low vax rates and the way leadership messages plays a part in that is not the same as saying that prominent republicans are speaking out against the vaccine. That’s you just lying about the things I say.

Just more of your moronic double talk.

Slade3200 truth rating: Liar, liar, pants on fire ...

Just more of your moronic double talk.

Slade3200 truth rating: Liar, liar, pants on fire ...
Funny that you’re the one ignoring me. Just look at the bullshit you pull. Lie about the things I say and then call me the liar. You’re nothing but a troll Kaz. Grow up

Funny that you’re the one ignoring me. Just look at the bullshit you pull. Lie about the things I say and then call me the liar. You’re nothing but a troll Kaz. Grow up

Being stupid and unable to read, I didn't say you're on ignore. I said you're heading back there if you can't stop writing babble, lying and contradicting yourself.

In fairness, I acknowledge that you actually don't understand and you're not capable of it. I just have to make my own call and stop asking you to do things you aren't capable of doing

Being stupid and unable to read, I didn't say you're on ignore. I said you're heading back there if you can't stop writing babble, lying and contradicting yourself.

In fairness, I acknowledge that you actually don't understand and you're not capable of it. I just have to make my own call and stop asking you to do things you aren't capable of doing
You think I don’t understand my own statements so when I say your lying about the things I say I’m just mistaken?! Are you shitting me??

No you fucking twat. It's not just disgusting. It's not sanitary but disgusting you fucking prick. Stop being an obtuse fucking right wing dolt. You know covering your mouth and nose with your god gamn fucking little hands and sleeves will prevent germs from going to everyone else in the fucking room. Just adit it. You're wrong or stupid. Pick one.
No dolt, it does not prevent the air you are breathing from being free of the virus you carry.

You can tap dance all you want, masks do not filter the WuFlu virus, it even says so on their packaging. How many people do you see wearing masks are coughing and sneezing anyway?

47% of TRumper reject the vaccination. Same crowd that thought the flu shot was a government plot and fought seatbelt laws,
Well President Trump has many Latino and black supporters, not that the MSM ever admits it.

Did Trump encourage them to get vaccinated?
He did at his last rally but then gave his cult cover by saying he believes in their freedom 100%

So I take it you're one of those Flu Bros who thinks coronavirus is an instant death, sentence, right? Have you even looked at the mortality rates lately?

Back on 3.8.20, Florida's death rate was 18.2%. It now resides at 1.6%.

Would you like to compare that to what's still going on in NYC?

Please tell me, what is going on in nyc currently?

Delta variant: Basically a mild flu.

DemocraTaliban: Attempting to burn the country down with fascist lunacy.

You poor deluded fool. Does the flu kill 620,000 ppl a year? Do we see a million cases of the flu during summer?

You think I don’t understand my own statements so when I say your lying about the things I say I’m just mistaken?! Are you shitting me??

You just lie and lie and lie. All that matters to you is that other Democrats look into your empty brain and validate whatever stupid shit you say. It doesn't have to make sense. And it doesn't. You're a complete airhead

Forum List

Back