DeSantis backs Florida surgeon general in urging residents against new Covid vaccines

A gang of low informaton internet trolls is one thing. A man who aspires to be Prez is quite another.
God help America if he gets in.

Says a low-information internet troll.

laugh-smile.gif

The people that "refused to obey", and not get the poison (in America) were treated worse than any other group of Americans in my lifetime. Think about it, they were shamed, ridiculed, fired, kicked out of the military, not allowed to fly, not allowed in many establishments, etc.. I challenge anyone to name a subset of Americans that has been treated worse in modern history. They are known now as "Pure bloods". I will never forget being denied entrance into a thrift store, simply because I was a "Pure blood". Profoundly frightening.
Blacks, Japanese Americans, women, well everyone actually.

• Vaccine approval without human clinical trials is not unheard of—in fact, flu shots are developed and updated in this way each year.

The process of creating a flu shot is already standardized, tested, and proven.

It's not really a new drug created from scratch every year. It's an updated version of the same old drug,

Somewhere at the beginning, they had to develop the process, and it had to go through all the standard phases of testing and being proven to be safe and effective at delivering the components from the flu virus that tell our immune system, to make antibodies against that virus.

After that, it's just a matter of updating the carrier with components from the new strains. No need to go through the whole testing and approval process again, because the underlying technology is already proven.

This experimental mRNA shit is something completely different from a genuine vaccine. It's new technology that has never before been used on humans, and it has never been adequately tested to a sufficient degree to prove that it is safe or effective. It should not have been rushed so quickly into general use, as untested and unproven as it is. It normally would never have been allowed to go into general use without a lot more testing than there has been time to do on it. Normally, under out laws, that =just wouldn't have been allowed.

Congress, (consisting of politicians, not scientists or physicians) crudely passed a law to allow this mRNA shit to go into general use, bypassing the normal requirements that all other drugs have to meet before they can go into general use.

Now, in the event (unlikely, based on how the empirical data are coming out on the experience with this shit) that this mRNA shit should achieve proper, legitimate FDA approval, then the it would not be required to go through that whole process again every time it is to be updated with material from new virus strains, just as the flu shot doesn't have to go through all that every time it is updated with new flu strains.

There NEVER HAS BEEN a real VACCINE against ANY AIRBORNE RESPIRATORY VIRUSES EVER!!!!!!!!
They DO NOT EXIST!!!!!!!
The covid SHOTS DO NOT STOP CONTRACTION
THEY DO NOT PREVENT SPREADING
They don't do ANYTHING but make Big Pharma and politicians RICH!!!!
GOD DAMN THIS BULLSHIT ALREADY!!!!!!!!

KIlling off his own followers, SMH.

How did these science denying hacks get into positions of power? And make no mistake, that's exactly what they are doing. The survival rate of vaccinated vs unvaccinated is clear.

And I'm not speculating here. Republicans are dying more often than Democrats.

I am fine with it. Darwin in action. I won't be around to see it but in 30 years these idiots will be much fewer. Good for my grandkids.

I am fine with it. Darwin in action. I won't be around to see it but in 30 years these idiots will be much fewer. Good for my grandkids.

Could be there will be fewer of people like YOU seeing as we don't now the long term effects of these vaccines, especially if you COVID vaxed your child.(utter stupidity and ignorance) Lemmings are easily led off cliffs.

Yes....blood clots happen all of the time.
18 year olds drop dead all of the time while working out.
Course usually it's a single blood clot....not these weird fibrous spike protein clots that are being found in corpses during autopsies.

View attachment 827508

What you're looking at is called CELL MEMBRANE FUSION and it's caused directly by BOTH the virus and the jab.

In equal amounts.

The jab is 100% as deadly as the virus.

Spike protein is spike protein

End of story.

That's fine, don't take it.

Don't lie and tell me all these doctors have recommended not getting it.
You can doubt whatever you want.

However I will not be responsible for your doubts.

If you're living in fear, it's your own damn problem.

I would bet that neither you nor Hollie have ever actually seen or worked with a genuine VAX.

I did most of my college coursework on one, when I was majoring in Computer Science in the 1980s.

Anyway, I would have to agree with you on one point, that unless Hollie is seriously into collecting obsolete, vintage computers, she shouldn't get a VAX. Neither should you, for that matter.
They're giving them away. They put them on the loading dock at Caltech, and they disappear overnight.

Forum List

Back